Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:19:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How bitcoin can be the "money" in your daily life?  (Read 286 times)
cxmyifan16

Activity: 377
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:07:09 PM

Bitcoin provides a convenient and if desired anonymous means of calculation, the address - account number in the system - is not associated with its owner, and for its opening no documents are required. It is a string of about 34 characters in length from numbers and letters of the Latin alphabet in different registers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mrox2011

Activity: 181
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 08:13:46 PM

If cryptocurrency going to use in daily life i think coin like BTC won't work successfully, because of price of BTC always changing.
So if we are going to use BTC , i think we have to update service, and gods price according to the BTC market price.
& it can be more complicate than usually we are doing in real life with real money.

But we can use Coin like USDT or TUSD , these coins are always stable in $1 & we need to worry about the price we are paying.  
CoinstarF

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:17:57 PM

BITCOIN will become daily-life transaction if they can :
1. Cut the transaction process time
2. The price is not too volatile (reduce the investing instrument)
3. accepted in the most developed country (at least not banned)
4. physically exist (card, voucher, and NFC)

still, the usage of btc will not replace real currencies. but at least the application will be more accepted worldwide

Assuming that bitcoin is my Money in daily life by always promoting 4x every day open it's forum and have closeness in campaign in this activities for sure I can get back of many expectations in return of hardships I've done I can used for buying foods and some important transactions .
Angelic T

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:30:38 PM

I believe that bitcoin can be the daily "money" in our lives if governments start accepting it. When governments start accepting bitcoin,  there may be regulations to make it stable so that it can be used for transactions in our daily lives.
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:43:46 PM

So everyone here are talking about how we can use Bitcoin as the new world currency, but wait a minute. How can you use bitcoin in your daily life when it's so volatile?
I'm not talking about exchange trades or investments, or any way to make a profit out of it speculating but for example if you want to go out and buy one coffee with bitcoin or just do the groceries, compared to your local currencies it will be almost impossible to know what you gonna pay for it.  Of course if you switch only to bitcoins it won't matter and if you get your salary in bitcoins and everywhere you can pay with fixed bitcoin prices and you don't pay attention to the outer currencies but to reach to this level it is almost impossible for me to imagine how we can implement it in our lives. For now it is just an investment /quick profit tool.

Until now I feel the same way. Bitcoin is still quite difficult to use in buying an item that has a low price nominal. This is a thing we are always trying to do, we have to collect a lot of places in order to receive Bitcoin, but in fact it is quite difficult and needed an innovation because we must pay attention to the fees that we must use.

It is true that other countries are not accepting bitcoin as their currency, It needs to be legalize before it can be used, regulations will followed and the fees will be higher, but it is ok for the people who are in crypto since  guess one of the main reason of making this coin is to adapt the world mainly international currency.
ofelia25

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:57:03 PM

If cryptocurrency going to use in daily life i think coin like BTC won't work successfully, because of price of BTC always changing.
So if we are going to use BTC , i think we have to update service, and gods price according to the BTC market price.
& it can be more complicate than usually we are doing in real life with real money.

But we can use Coin like USDT or TUSD , these coins are always stable in $1 & we need to worry about the price we are paying.  
Well, it could happen in the future where in all people and the government will finally adapt it but right now we can use it in our daily life to pay our bills, remitting money so that more people will use it that way too.
purple.thoughts

Activity: 225
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:07:08 PM

Bitcoin in our country plays the role of fiat money sometimes when we buy mobile loads and none other than that. We do not have any establishments receiving payments through bitcoin so far but hoping to have some. Some banks here also announced that they will be accepting bitcoin payouts to people who have it.

https://endfb.com/shop/
Falmera

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:11:57 PM

So everyone here are talking about how we can use Bitcoin as the new world currency, but wait a minute. How can you use bitcoin in your daily life when it's so volatile?
I'm not talking about exchange trades or investments, or any way to make a profit out of it speculating but for example if you want to go out and buy one coffee with bitcoin or just do the groceries, compared to your local currencies it will be almost impossible to know what you gonna pay for it.  Of course if you switch only to bitcoins it won't matter and if you get your salary in bitcoins and everywhere you can pay with fixed bitcoin prices and you don't pay attention to the outer currencies but to reach to this level it is almost impossible for me to imagine how we can implement it in our lives. For now it is just an investment /quick profit tool.

Bitcoin's major purpose is for investments. I personally do not hear that there persons using bitcoin to pay for bills or buy prime commodities using bitcoin. Fiat money is still very useful today.

ORVIUM            Open and Transparent Science
『 https://orvium.io/ 』   Powered By Blockchain
AlisaWhishie

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 11:17:25 PM

You should understand that it won't happen overnight. We need to go a long way which is called "adoption", and with this adoption the capitalization will grow as more and more people/institutions buy cryptocurrency (I'm not sure whether it will be bitcoin or some alt), and as a result the volatility will just decrease.

makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:29:26 PM

You should understand that it won't happen overnight. We need to go a long way which is called "adoption", and with this adoption the capitalization will grow as more and more people/institutions buy cryptocurrency (I'm not sure whether it will be bitcoin or some alt), and as a result the volatility will just decrease.
We all know how to use bitcoin, so it should not be difficult for us on how we are going to use, how to use it or when to use it, and for sure bitcoin has already been part of our life and used it in a little way, so in that way we are already treating bitcoin as part of our daily life and as an alternative to money.
Dr.Nina

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:31:56 PM

Bitcoin is yet at the initial stage. It need a long run to go. To become a currency it need to have some characteristics. But unfortunately bitcoin do not have the characteristics. But I think bitcoin will achieve that characteristics very quickly. Now the price of bitcoin is very volatile. But I hope volatility will be disappear and the price become stable. Other things is that it must reaches to the majority percent of the people to become a currency. I also think it will happen sooner. Because the popularity of bitcoin is increasing gradually. So, it will become a currency, though it takes time.
BTcoint

Activity: 553
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:55:56 PM

BITCOIN will become daily-life transaction if they can :
1. Cut the transaction process time
2. The price is not too volatile (reduce the investing instrument)
3. accepted in the most developed country (at least not banned)
4. physically exist (card, voucher, and NFC)

still, the usage of btc will not replace real currencies. but at least the application will be more accepted worldwide

No need for physically exist only stable developed prices to attract people to join the train without possible risk to loose 50% of saving .

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Mia Wallace

Activity: 361
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:03:17 AM

Bitcoin has been introduced to the common people for a good intention to help the people . Countries like Africa were people suffered from starvation is now enjoying with the help of Bitcoin they can buy food and stuff that are useful for their daily life so we can say that cryptocurrency can be helpful to change the economy . There is no need for an intermediary for the transactions of currency poverty can be eliminated the transaction can be done with ease and low fees .
TheBeardedBaby (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:05:12 AM

I'm locking this thread to avoid  becoming a mega-thread.
Thanks for your contribution.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: