Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:03:07 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Job Offer: Bitcoin Miner  (Read 3145 times)
david2014 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 01:19:10 PM

Basically yes. 50/50 both parties basically O.o Payment is sent every 2 weeks on a Wednesday

Or are you saying if I for example mined 1BTC for your worker. I would actually get back 0.5BTC

Basically yes. If you mined 1btc on the account I give you for 2 week you will get 0.5btc Smiley

And mop that tea up before your monitor blows up xD
raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 01:23:42 PM

'tis indeed the most genius of business proposals i've ever seen.  Shocked

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
FalconFly

Activity: 252

Sentinel

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 01:50:46 PM

Haha, indeed a genius plan...

I wonder if I could walk onto the street asking total strangers to change their bank checking accounts to mine - promising to pay them back 50% of every paycheck they deposited *lol*
Now that's a pool Wink

Seriously.... I sometimes do wonder if some people are really so honestly bad at basic math... or suffer from severe mental health issues. Sometimes I just can't spot the difference. Scary actually.
"Happy to contribute" - that's what he said Grin

PS.
I really love that [...] 50/50 both parties basically O.o [...] statement.
One party doing all the mining for a promised 50%, the other party doing nothing for 50%. Brilliant.

This forum signature is like its owner - it can't be bought
OleOle

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Are you like these guys?

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 01:59:40 PM

Haha, indeed a genius plan...

I wonder if I could walk onto the street asking total strangers to change their bank checking accounts to mine - promising to pay them back 50% of every paycheck they deposited *lol*
Now that's a pool Wink

Seriously.... I sometimes do wonder if some people are really so honestly bad at basic math... or suffer from severe mental health issues. Sometimes I just can't spot the difference. Scary actually.
"Happy to contribute" - that's what he said Grin

I think the OP has severe mental health issues.

Stealing is an illness and a crime.

In the old days an angry mob would have descended upon him and resoundingly beaten him with sticks.

...ahh, the good ol' days Wink

boumalo
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2014, 02:00:34 PM

hahaha I am new on this forum but some threads and offers are pretty funny, the worse is I am sure some people could accept this offer, I am usually careful what I invest in and I deposited 0.2 on makeBTC, a pyramid scheme!! Someone that is not careful will just send its money to whoever seems to offer a good deal

If I understand the first offer he did, it is actually worse than what most here think : you get 50% of any revenue after 0.2BTC, it means that if you mine 0.5BTC you only get 50%(0.5-0.2)=0.15
Mining 0.2BTC takes 50days with 10Ghs...

freebit13

Activity: 616

I got Satoshi's avatar!

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 03:47:52 PM

I think someone needs to go back to scam school!

Decentralize EVERYTHING!
vm_mpn

Activity: 605

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 07:35:03 PM

Lol... At least add some good karma to your job offer... You guys get 50/50 - 50% of profit and 50% of good Karma as long as your miner is active. Sounds pretty reasonable 2 me  Smiley

krampus

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Village Idiot

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 08:29:43 PM

Has anyone noticed the similarity between this and mining at cex.io?

[rimshot] I'll be here all week, folks! Please tip your server.

To the OP: You're either a disgustingly lazy crook or an incredible imbecile. One or the other. Possibly both.

I pledge never to use this space for sleazy referrals, gambling spam, or to beg for handouts.
raskul

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 08:31:37 PM

Has anyone noticed the similarity between this and mining at cex.io?

[rimshot] I'll be here all week, folks! Please tip your server.

To the OP: You're either a disgustingly lazy crook or an incredible imbecile. One or the other. Possibly both.

actually, the likeness to cex.io is staggering... is the OP the CEO of cex?

david2014 (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 10:44:01 AM

I have changed the op. It should make sense now -,-
Sonny

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 11:14:17 AM

Basically yes. 50/50 both parties basically O.o Payment is sent every 2 weeks on a Wednesday

Or are you saying if I for example mined 1BTC for your worker. I would actually get back 0.5BTC

Basically yes. If you mined 1btc on the account I give you for 2 week you will get 0.5btc Smiley

So, we may get 0.5 btc from a new user (or nothing all all), instead of getting 1 btc from a big trusted pool.
What a deal!!

Extra income and Happy to contribute I suppose

Oh, and you called that extra income....  Shocked
raskul

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 11:17:47 AM

OP could have made it more interesting by saying...

'i want everyone to mine for me on my pool, so we can reach 51% of the network total, then i will be rich, RICH you hear! RICH!'

vpasic

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 11:46:12 AM
Last edit: February 03, 2014, 12:08:10 PM by vpasic

Im looking for some miners on my slush account. Tell me the percentage of the share you want for the coins you mine. I see what I can do Cheesy Paid weekly depending on the total amount mined

David, it's ridiculous!

I payed for mi miners!
I'm paying for my electricity!
I have my own account on the pool!
I'm receiving 100% of the shares for the coins I mine!

so tell me why the hell do I want to share my earnings with anyone or you?

Tips: 1Ejj8eANy2PLZVwrWUczkbQ8kQY2JhKqp6
krodmandoon

Merit: 105

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 11:51:17 AM

This is scary because of it's ever so casual tone.  

"Hey guys, how about you mine some BTC and then instead of keeping it....give it to me!"

David, here's an idea; you give me loads of cash, which I turn into BTC, I buy mining equipment, I give you half of what I mine. Seems to be your idea in reverse but with a twist.

raskul

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 12:08:55 PM

"Hey guys, how about you mine some BTC and then instead of keeping it....give it to me!"

David, here's an idea; you give me loads of cash, which I turn into BTC, I buy mining equipment, I give you half of what I mine. Seems to be your idea in reverse but with a twist.

i'll regulate to make sure that your mining accumulates 90% for you and 65% for david. i think that makes 100% dunnit?

Sonny

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 12:39:15 PM

i'll regulate to make sure that your mining accumulates 90% for you and 65% for david. i think that makes 100% dunnit?

sounds legit.  Wink
David, come get your extra income Tongue
krampus

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Village Idiot

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 03:26:31 PM

David -- I've decided you're not a crook, you're just retarded and are in desperate need of a clue.

Now fuck off.

I pledge never to use this space for sleazy referrals, gambling spam, or to beg for handouts.
FalconFly

Sentinel

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 03:41:05 PM

I have changed the op. It should make sense now -,-

You know bud, it made sense (in a twisted way) all along...

The only thing people were wondering right from the start : Why - on earth - would anyone do that for you ?!?
That question remains unanswered to date...

Effectively you're a beggar asking for indirect donations, that's all. What blows the mind is how the heck you'd want to motivate people to fall for such a bizarre/arguably retarded scheme.

Seeing you seriously trying in a seemingly calm and rational manner is like... seeing a rabbit attempt to commit suicide - it makes no visible sense but in a weird way it's fascinating to watch.

mrktwiz

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 10:56:03 PM

Holy cow! I only started mining two weeks ago and I thought I was a newb......thank god I know math and have 1/2  brain cell left. (LOL) no offense OP ...honestly...

I did get a sense that "some" people don't like the CEX.IO model, is it inappropriate to ask for a private PM to ask what
is wrong with their business model as I don't have a lot of money for a huge rack of hundreds of ASIC terrahrtz miners? Or unlimited electricity?
Is their model flawed? I was actually thinking of using them in a larger way to mine more currencies?

Love this forum btw Smiley
FalconFly

Sentinel

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 11:15:59 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2014, 04:04:51 PM by FalconFly

Holy cow! I only started mining two weeks ago and I thought I was a newb......thank god I know math and have 1/2  brain cell left. (LOL) no offense OP ...honestly...

I did get a sense that "some" people don't like the CEX.IO model, is it inappropriate to ask for a private PM to ask what
is wrong with their business model as I don't have a lot of money for a huge rack of hundreds of ASIC terrahrtz miners? Or unlimited electricity?
Is their model flawed? I was actually thinking of using them in a larger way to mine more currencies?

Love this forum btw Smiley

It's okay to ask and the question has come up quite often in the past.
Cex.io is okay, if
- if you're a successful trader and solely use their exchange functions plus you're aware of the permanent market manipulations over there to keep their way overpriced GHs as high as possible
- if you're experimenting with small-scale mining, don't want to buy own hardware and accept the cumulating losses cex rented GHs will cost you with increasing time

Cex.io is not okay, if
- you intend to profit by mining
(this doesn't work by a far margin, you'll cumulate increasing losses over increasing timeframes with a total net value eventually approaching zero if in theory you did it for several years)

If you don't have much cash but want to get into it - buy it directly via an exchange of your choice or other platforms you trust (beware : the BTC world is a shark tank, scammers are literally around every single corner; think of it like taking your cash directly into a 1000% more aggressive and totally unregulated version of Wall Street on steroids, then you're getting pretty close).

Mining is fun for a while but for small footprint miners almost always associated with losses, especially when it comes to small-scale and certainly when it comes to affordable 2nd hand hardware (those are almost always sold looking for the greater fool).
Basically, you either buy it directly or enter the high-risk preorder market with at least 10000 US$ for next-gen highend gear - then pray for everything to work and none of the many dynamic influence factors to ruin your business plans.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: