Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:06:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to avoid getting scammed.  (Read 3645 times)
abnoy

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:20:29 AM

i think to avoid getting scammed study their ICO project and developer,community, and find a trusted bounty manager

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram       Medium       Facebook       Twitter       Github
Voolet

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:26:07 AM

im a newbie here i really want to get much experience in cryptocurrency and i myself want to learn a lot about it but since im new in this industry everybody warn me to be careful in trading, i really dont know what trading is and how can i get my money stolen from that thing can you guys explain to me?

Without experience you cannot involve yourself in cryptocurrencies business so you really need to learn the robes before you jump into the business. If you want to trade you need to consult professionals who are very vast in the business of trading to lecture you or else you might lose your money.

Another way it to have a quite small amount of money which you can lose and set this money into trading, ico participation etc. only to learn how it all works. From better and worse side...
Proton2233

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:27:50 AM

im a newbie here i really want to get much experience in cryptocurrency and i myself want to learn a lot about it but since im new in this industry everybody warn me to be careful in trading, i really dont know what trading is and how can i get my money stolen from that thing can you guys explain to me?
Trading cannot be a fraud. Unless of course you will not use a fake website to trade. Fraud may be coins that will never be sold on exchanges. It seems to me that the best advice for you is not to participate in new projects until you have certain knowledge and experience. Learn from old and time-tested coins.
cryptokingpins

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:30:42 AM

If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is.
coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:37:10 AM

Here are a few tips yo be safe:
-Do not click on any links from people that you do not trust.
-Do not open email's from unknown addresses.
-Do not give away your real email address at various forms.
-Always look for https when logging into exchanges.
-Use a hardware wallet.

Vilianms

Activity: 134

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:40:41 AM

I think there are two things that are most likely to be stolen by swindlers. One is to use phishing websites to swindle your private keys, account numbers, passwords, etc. The other is to pretend that ICO officials cheat you to participate in their “private placements”.
Samkol26

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 09:42:12 AM

I think we always answer this question with "research and make sure you know what you are getting into" but I don't think anyone have been able to avoid it yet..  At one point or the other we all have dead coin in our wallet if you invest in ico..  But the main point is still that you know about what you are getting into either trading or investing and if by the way you get scammed along the way..  You learn from it..

torch2121

Activity: 210

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 09:44:35 AM

I think research is the key for not being scam. Question yourself a lot before joining, make your curiosity useful. For me this would help.

Potatohead

Activity: 353

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:45:38 AM

Be observant and always take the courage to learn more. It is important that we have an idea of what we are doing and what we are entering to avoid scams and losses. We must be eager to learn and gain knowledge about trading and investing. We should keep our keys and accounts safe and secured
Levious

Activity: 271

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:48:35 AM

As a novice, I think that regardless of your investment in any project, you must first read its white paper, you should discuss it with your friends, and secondly you should communicate with its team at least in language. These steps are very important. !

ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:50:18 AM

in the world of crypto trade you have to have a lot of insight especially for altcoin that so many in number. you really need time for it, you should start looking for a lot of knowledge from various references
Btcwashu

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:51:00 AM

What a nice topic mate and don't miss to read the replies of the older here who are having the knowledge on how to do trading and how to prevent to get scammed. I'm still a new here too so I really don't miss to read. Many of us here are new so it is a very helpful to others to gain more knowledge on how to trade through this thread.
bucsky

Activity: 78

einc.io

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:54:12 AM

Engaging to crypto through investing and trading with  lack of knowledge will lead you to lose your money. First thing to do is to gather ideas through research about coins, altcoins and tokens before investing.

》          EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now   ((   EINC.IO   ))
VeeraS

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:57:22 AM

I think experience is the biggest part to avoid a scam in the crypto industry. yes, I've dealt with some ico projects that became scam and it was painful. so, there are ways to go especially if you want to invest in some ico project. and this is not easy, essentially you should seek knowledge first.
Ian Dave

Activity: 183

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:00:30 AM

Read all about their important information, backgrounds, accounts, website and whitepaper. Get more ideas and knowledge on how to choose a good bounty. You really need time to know all about.
Hube950

Activity: 114

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:00:49 AM

Scams are real and there are many out there. EVen on this platform. To not fall for any of this scam, avoid being greedy. Greed brings about one trying to look into every means that spells MONEY. some are just out to rip people off. Another means is to play safe in amount that are put into investments. Some ICOs turn out to be fake dont put too much that will hurt or wreck one if incase its a scam
ParallelSquid

Activity: 92
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:01:37 AM

I think experience is the biggest part to avoid a scam in the crypto industry. yes, I've dealt with some ico projects that became scam and it was painful. so, there are ways to go especially if you want to invest in some ico project. and this is not easy, essentially you should seek knowledge first.

I agree. Lose some to gain some. LOL

The thing with ICO nowadays is that it cannot be trusted anymore. Most of them are just a bunch of either a copy-paste of existing concept or just a pure scam. I think what we need is something that can sort good projects from the bad ones. Anyways, have anyone come accross with this website? www.menlo.one
19spawnfeed

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:03:54 AM
Last edit: June 18, 2018, 10:27:21 AM by 19spawnfeed

Most of the people are getting scammed because they are lack of knowledge through cryptocurrency and they really don't have knowledge on how to trade safely. If you want to prevent get scammed during trading you must gathered or collecting ideas on how to be a good trader and we know that experience is most bullet to prevent get scammed but if you really don't try you would never get that experience.
alkhie01

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:16:04 AM

I cannot say I’m the expert in many ways in participating cryptocurrency but I have experience and some knowledge to share with you. Scammers are everywhere we just need to be aware of that. Do not trust in anybody but only in yourself. Be wise and be vigilant. Don’t be lazy in learning because this is the important thing you need to have in this kind of thing. Try to play safe don’t give too much investment if you are in doubt and also don’t be too greedy just set a goal up double up your investment then stop there, finished.
aspalela

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:29:55 AM

In my opinion it seems very difficult if we should be able to avoid fraud, because nowadays all too many ico are scam, because when they mendasainer Web almost similar to the original Ico, but we should never hesitate in avoiding the Scam, I share a shared experience you all, if I think one to avoid Scam, we can only study seriously on a project that we will do, we have to look at the WEB, Team Manager, After that Should also see Devnya ,, Because I was ever deceived By Dev Yang took profit from our hard work on a bounty, so here we must be more careful in avoiding Scam (fraud).
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: