Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:10:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to avoid getting scammed.  (Read 3652 times)
WolkGold

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:35:35 PM

im a newbie here i really want to get much experience in cryptocurrency and i myself want to learn a lot about it but since im new in this industry everybody warn me to be careful in trading, i really dont know what trading is and how can i get my money stolen from that thing can you guys explain to me?
Spending time learning and learning from this community is something that should be done before the transaction. Take control of the funds from your wallet before researching the deal, or better yet, be a long-term holder. Do not trust anyone to talk to you about the deal.
Miha Kot

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:41:34 PM

As a newbie it is good you stay away from investing into cryptos until you understand the space very well or unless you have someone who is very in the space that is guiding you, investing in crypto currency is risky because you could lose all your money, you can invest into a coin or ico today and tomorrow the price might go down below. So take your and learn more about the space.
You can do the same as I do. To begin participating in the bounty companies and study the stock market. To make very small investments, not to the detriment of your pocket and how to test your knowledge.
Saitteld

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:56:56 PM

simple! keep your eyes open! investigate! research! make analysis! take decisions!
ask around! and things like that
griezmann

Activity: 181

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:03:23 PM

im a newbie here i really want to get much experience in cryptocurrency and i myself want to learn a lot about it but since im new in this industry everybody warn me to be careful in trading, i really dont know what trading is and how can i get my money stolen from that thing can you guys explain to me?

Here is the tips from how to avoid getting scammed :
-Check the project of campaign you wanna join
-Check the developer and the manager
-Check the roadmap of the campaign
-Check the stake from the campaign
-Read every rules of the campaign

I hope it can help you, to avoid getting scammed, even it's almost impossible but at least we can minimalize to join scam ico
Harlen.t

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:11:16 PM

The most effective way to avoid scammers when trading cryptos is always to update information on the telegram groups and always ask questions if you have any doubts. And it is not advisable to trade between individuals without intermediaries because it is easy to lose the cryptos.
oOVVVVVVVOo

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:13:43 PM

I doubt that the advice of the people you read here will help you quickly settle in the trade. You need someone who will show you everything in a real situation.
kloinko1n

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:37:05 AM

I envision the best big access championing freshmen it is a assemble on the contrary create not celerity up to create anything. Before behavior anything you would gamester to skim fini, see and physique outside total what you create and what you want to get.
Soloking

Activity: 142

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:38:09 AM

never believe there are free lunch
deepali01

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:40:37 AM

If you are beginner in this platform you gain some knowledge in trading platform then only you will understand exact process in trading. No one is stolen your investment because currently security is improved in all the trading site. The main risk is current scenario of crypto market is collapsed so all the coins fluctuating constantly if you looking short term investment carefully pick the coin then only you will earn profit. I envision the best big access championing freshmen it is a assemble on the contrary create not celerity up to create anything. Before behavior anything you would gamester to skim fini, see and physique outside total what you create and what you want to get.
Tramle091296

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 06:41:21 AM

Dude you dont need to ask here. try to read and give your self knowledge all the participants in this forum gain a knowledge by reading. your asking to avoid get scammed its simple.

1. Make a background check on all of the people that create of that project.
2.Check the ratings of the project.
3. Read theire whitepaper or their information on their website.

CuresToken.com
»   Decentralizing the Health Care System   «
────────  Facebook TwitterLinkedInBountyTelegram  ────────
retnocintaku

Activity: 588

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:04:36 AM

trading itself is a way to get profits through buying and selling coins. The price difference from the existing coins, you will gain an advantage. It is a brief explanation about the trading. The bottom line as shares, but here you perjual buy is coins. Which type of coins currently is very diverse. And you can study ranging from small capital first. If it is smooth, then could you try with a larger capital.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Sandra999

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:20:13 AM

There is no concrete solution so that you wouldn't be scammed. I believe that there is a slight chance that you wouldn't be scammed. In order to avoid being scam, One should really need knowledge on choosing the right coin for investment. Hence ICOs are really anoying recently and it is harder to look for info about coins that will really succeed.
Jgatsby

Activity: 265

Pretty kewl right?

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:25:59 AM

Well lets be honest here, its tough to avoid getting to scammed, I mean whether we like it or not, we're bound to get scammed especially if you're working as bounty hunter but the good thing is that we somehow can minimize the chances of getting scammed, by doing a lot of research regarding the certain campaign.

youngmobi

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:26:35 AM

How to aviod been scammed in crypto always check about:-
1. Always do research about the team behind the project.
2.check there road map.
3.Always check there website URLs. Scammers can make their website URLs look just like the genuine URLs of some popular.
4.Always protect your private key.
m suheri99

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:33:44 AM

Be careful with phishing sites such as if someone gives you a link via msg or email do not open immediately or fill out any form asking for your password because they can easily access your account,
darmin

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:45:19 AM

full trading risk, especially for beginners. much of the panic that hit them and finally only a loss brings. If a beginner then just keep learning and expand information about crypto. up to now I still deepen trade with expectations will not suffer losses.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
kimhong1131997

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:50:26 AM

it seems very difficult if you have to avoid a scam. so we can only learn as seriously the project we are going to work on. so we really have to choose carefully. so a little more we've been trying to avoid the scam.
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:58:45 AM

If you don't know what it is - don't do it. Nobody can teach you how to trade in some short way like posting in this forum, it requires very much time and effort to study trading.
omone1

Activity: 845
Merit: 52

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:31:29 AM

The following  precautions might be helpful:
*Avoid giving out your private key when requested even by an exchange or ICO project, your fund will be stolen if given out.
*Try as much as possible to avoid sites that promise ROI based on agreed daily percentage, they will later turn scam.
*Before buying into any project, make researches about the project, do not care about their hypes.
*Do not disclose your password on any phishing site.
*Learn to avoid downloading or clicking non-trusted links to avoid been hacked.
*Try to research about exchanges before using it for trading.
* Setting up 2FA and using a very strong password is highly recommended.     
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:36:40 AM

what you need to be careful about is the phishing links. bookmark all the exchange site you want to trade. there are a lot of tips and guides here what you need to do is search and read them and learn from them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: