Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:24:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to avoid getting scammed.  (Read 3642 times)
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:41:27 AM

To avoid getting scammed don't easily trust people who currently pass on like a strangers offering you a big discount especially in telegram account. And of course don't easily give your wallet address cause it might get or track your another account that has a lot of information which can use as making fake accoints.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
euggio

Activity: 433
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:14:08 AM

the most important thing to study the theoretical material related to cryptocurrency. because of what the price changes in the market, what are the negative and positive factors affecting demand, price, etc. you need to study a lot of literature before you try to earn
aamy90925

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:21:30 AM

trading itself is a way to get profits through buying and selling coins. The price difference from the existing coins, you will gain an advantage. It is a brief explanation about the trading. The bottom line as shares, but here you perjual buy is coins. Which type of coins currently is very diverse. And you can study ranging from small capital first. If it is smooth, then could you try with a larger capital.
RemBlanc

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:15:03 AM

If you don't know what it is - don't do it. Nobody can teach you how to trade in some short way like posting in this forum, it requires very much time and effort to study trading.

Yes, if you really don't have any clue or what you are going to do then dont do it. Everyone starts with zero knowledge about crypto, but as time goes by, they study about it and then spent some time about trading. Some had experienced scamming, and from that experience they use it as their lesson to avoid being scammed again. Knowldge is power.
Nanagyasi

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:20:20 AM

I think you need to further read to understand what trading is. It looKs like you have very inadequate knowledge in it judging from how you even framed your post and so I will advice that you read more about it. Probably by doing so, you will get to it understand why you are warned not to go that area now

wbsteel123

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:26:31 AM

Hi there try to read it and i guest it helps you alot to avoid getting scam. Just a few tips of mine that you can counted for. 😊

Here's my
Useful Tips on how to avoid scam projects;
• You should better look their Website read each carefully thus the implementation of views, missions, and concepts of the project's is realistic.
• Look for the information that is real and should fit to their goals.
• Look on the Whitepaper for full information if you see lack of information that is need and seen not realistic.
• Look their Community and Social Links weither it is exists and running not fake.
• Look for transparency as well.
• Concised ideas and implementation
• Real acccounts and exists Team members on their different Socials.
• Running Activities and Should look if they Stick to their plans accordingly to the Roadmap & Whitepaper.
• Do your Own Research as well.
jeffbitcoin2018

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:26:54 AM

To avoid getting scam!! Just be careful what you do when transaction with others in private message!! In this forum no one can ask a fees to youre regestrition on investment and read it carfully there pnael so you know if thats legit!= just be carefull every step you mmake ok!!
darkangelosme

Activity: 680
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:39:03 AM

im a newbie here i really want to get much experience in cryptocurrency and i myself want to learn a lot about it but since im new in this industry everybody warn me to be careful in trading, i really dont know what trading is and how can i get my money stolen from that thing can you guys explain to me?
Yeah trading is profitable but it is very dangerous too, like what happen to me my 3 crypto holdings already stuck for about 2 months already  Cry, but i have my sayings that "you never lose until you sell" and gonna hold on with that sayings  Cool.
I can only advise to you is study first before you enter the trading aspect of crypto and also only invest you can afford to lose  Smiley.
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:40:21 AM

im a newbie here i really want to get much experience in cryptocurrency and i myself want to learn a lot about it but since im new in this industry everybody warn me to be careful in trading, i really dont know what trading is and how can i get my money stolen from that thing can you guys explain to me?
Yeah trading is profitable but it is very dangerous too, like what happen to me my 3 crypto holdings already stuck for about 2 months already  Cry, but i have my sayings that "you never lose until you sell" and gonna hold on with that sayings  Cool.
I can only advise to you is study first before you enter the trading aspect of crypto and also only invest you can afford to lose  Smiley.
it depends on the token you are hodl, do the research from the beginning about the project, whether it is worth to hold or not.
MigoAmigo

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:41:19 AM

Research, research and more research, if you want to be successful in this medium you will have to read until your eyes burn, research the team behind the project, research and read the whitepaper in depth, see if they really need a token to achieve their goals, study their goals and see if they are possible and realistic.
ashlyvash00

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:45:30 AM

To avoid scam you should not show or send your pk in a public. It should be private and back up it for good. Avoid malicious site that can lead your profit down. Never trust people that prentending a admin and they offer you a big promo.
victoryana

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:46:42 AM

In order to know the fraudulent schemes, we have some tips as you can ask the manager as well as ask the companion also the program and refer to the plan they have built. Lips sealed
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:21:16 AM

I think to avoid being scammed, you must know how to find out which the real one, look for the reliable documents that can help you and also you can use internet to gain a lot of information.
Glydel1999

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:15:02 PM

To avoid being or getting scammed you should learn how to be wise enough to deal with it
because in this kind of business and industry there’s a lot of opportunity that scammer is waiting for you to be a victim.
ch_mubarak

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:17:25 PM

The key to staying safe in cryptocurrency is research. There are always unfortunate individuals that take the plunge, and will fall victim to fraud. Things that seem too good to be true probably are. Some cryptocurrency day traders do make vast amounts of money — but they know what they’re doing. And many of them have trading, buying, and selling Bitcoin and other altcoins since the very early days of cryptocurrency.

Remember, start small, and only invest what you can afford to lose.
miejokky

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:52:28 AM

I think there are two things that are most likely to be stolen by swindlers. One is to use phishing websites to swindle your private keys, account numbers, passwords, etc. The other is to pretend that ICO officials cheat you to participate in their “private placements”.
Rejinx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:20:39 PM

I be convinced the bey balancing overture championing newcomers it is a race complete on the contrary act not run up to act anything. Before behavior anything you would ameliorate to examine, dig and model absent full what you act and what you want to get.
curnez88888

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:54:40 AM

As a novice, I think that regardless of your investment in any project, you must first read its white paper, you should discuss it with your friends, and secondly you should communicate with its team at least in language. These steps are very important. !
bxxkj

Activity: 132

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:05:50 AM

Have your own opinion, don't blindly follow the investment, you need to fully research and understand the knowledge and clear the risk.
1993jochico

Activity: 364
Merit: 46

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:11:43 AM

Trading is like buy and sell, you buy a coin for a low price and sell it to a higher price its hard because you need to focus on watching the market everytime. If you get scammed you can never get your money back again but you can report that scammer but make sure you have all the proof on your transaction for you to prove to the DT members that that user is scammer so that user will be punished by negative trust but still you cant get your money back.

So if you really want to avoid getting scammed, dont trust anybody especially low ranks here in this forum.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: