Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:26:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to avoid getting scammed.  (Read 3652 times)
rutherford

Activity: 624
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:25:16 PM

You're being scammed means you don't have enough knowledge about trading and cryptocurrency. If you are a newbie, you don't want to join into trading just yet, because it's risky and you don't want to lose your money. It could screw you up. I suggest you to take a lot of reading about trading, so that you'll learn one or two tricks, which could help you on your trading. You also have to do a background check on every company you thought have potential for investment.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Jeraxsnooze

Activity: 101
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:55:14 PM

When I started joining crypto I spend so much time reading and researching what crypto is. I learn and gain a lot of ideas and tips just by reading, Also asking some questions about the project really helps a lot to avoid confusion.
it is true that with a lot of reading it will be more and more we understand the world of crypto and how to invest in altcoin, with trading or discussion on the tread will increase the knowledge or problems arising from the bounty hunter that we know that crypto is fulkuatif where the price of each time can change.
nytstalker

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:03:19 PM

im a newbie here i really want to get much experience in cryptocurrency and i myself want to learn a lot about it but since im new in this industry everybody warn me to be careful in trading, i really dont know what trading is and how can i get my money stolen from that thing can you guys explain to me?

To avoid getting scammed choose wisely the project you want to invest in. Study and research the project you want to put your money in.
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:28:08 PM

im a newbie here i really want to get much experience in cryptocurrency and i myself want to learn a lot about it but since im new in this industry everybody warn me to be careful in trading, i really dont know what trading is and how can i get my money stolen from that thing can you guys explain to me?

First of all you gotta know who are you talking to. If you are talking to the real person or a scammer. Besides, even the real person might be a scammer, so you gotta be careful at all times.
Dynamist

Activity: 333
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:39:21 PM

Sir, first of all. I really believe that the most important thing about avoiding this incident of fraud schemes depends on how we are well-informed and educated enough to balance the information and knowledge about things we don't know. For me, that is the best way against scam.
There is no solution for the stolen money that you wish to get back.
In short, self-awareness and careful study about the things you want to get involved with is the best answer to that.

abitgelluh

Activity: 174
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:42:55 PM

if you do not know much about trading I suggest you do not do anything, learn more and basic trading basis maybe it will be better so you do not lose much money after investing
Pet240

Activity: 486
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:12:20 PM

The crypto space definite has scam projects, but we can still escape them if we maintain the rules. The rules i follow are:
- Research the project
- Give it little time before investing, to study it further
- Invest only what you can afford to loose.
antonwantbitcoin

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:46:11 AM

It is worth spending more time to check the project. there are a lot of ways to make it out for moments of fraud
Bujesm

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:10:28 AM

It is hard to comprehend whether you are being cheated or not. Here even experienced clients progress toward becoming casualties of con artists. To comprehend this, you have to know the base ideas that accompany the experience of considering digital currency.
pureheart

Activity: 116

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:27:17 AM

Just educate your self about crypto. I didn't now what crypto back then.  I just did an effort researching stuffs about crypto.
And luckily today I have some knowledge about crypto and still learning about it. And learning more experiences in it..
Aleksey1958

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:10:43 AM

To avoid fraud, do not invest in everything.. It is necessary to treat the investment object seriously, to carry out technical analysis..
Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:13:15 AM

First of all you have to understand how blockchain works so you won't getting to scammed so bad after that you should be careful with everything, don't just trust someone that you don't know and if you want to invest always do research about the project and the background of the team, if you find something suspicious then it's a red flag not to invest into the project.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Kyo Kusanagi

Activity: 124

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:15:37 AM

You just put your coin in your wallet and then refrigerate your private key, then it is very safe. As a newbie, I think the first thing you need to do is to get acquainted with this market, because this market is very volatile, and it is very likely that you will lose your money.
cah ndablek

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:26:43 AM

I think when someone starts plunging into the world of cryptocurrency to invest money a lot of patience in needing to anticipate a loss because with exchange rate movements that are difficult to predict, traders must be able to take advantage of the opportunities available to earn income.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

Anita1873

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 06:05:57 AM

Trading is not for newbies as it required a lot of skills and if you want to enter in trading then you study this forum thoroughly. You can secure your coins in any hardware wallet as only hardware wallets are fully secured.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Phantomberry

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:09:16 AM

Scam is from people want to advantage on a newbie that has a not a lots of knowledge including on this cryptoworld always remind yourself think before you click don't give your private key especially when they ask about your personal information including your emails and password.
labhsikh123

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:06:48 AM

Firstly, we need to collect more knowledge about the market. If we had been involved in the global market and try to learn, we can understand easily after learning regularly which is scammed and which is not. Like this, we can avoid getting scammed.
efey399

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:09:18 AM

First you need to take the chance to avoid scam projects. then you should conduct detailed research and analysis. you should check your supervisors.
waser12

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 07:21:34 AM

It is too risky to invest in any activity without knowledge and general understanding how it works. Read more topics on the forum, read literature on the theme, get new info in telegram channels and be careful and attentive to the details.

Benarand

Activity: 773

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:36:01 AM

When performing any operations with the crypto currency, you need to be careful. Scammers now everywhere and at any moment can collapse us. And it's very difficult for us to find scammers on our side. And that's why we have to do everything at our own peril.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: