Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:23:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to avoid getting scammed.  (Read 3642 times)
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:38:42 PM

It's very difficult to avoid scams in ICO projects. Many projects at the stage of conducting ICO are actively advertising and it seems that the project is successful. However, after the completion of ICO, the project doesn'tt fulfill its obligations.
That is their strategies for us can't tell that certain ICO is a scam,  highly detection is important and most specially we spend time on reading the entire project platforms. Mostly we find similarities and some team members also are just fake.  

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pdutta
Copper Member

Activity: 616
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 09:19:31 PM

Trading is a good way to get earn profit but it is risky. If you want to enter into trading, then you have to need to study the topic of trade in general, read the works of famous traders and read more topics on the forum thoroughly. Hardware wallet is the safest way to protect your coins from hacker. Always check the website or information about it to avoid getting scammed.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 09:31:25 PM

the scam is the often the case. avoid this is a difficult thing to do. There are still many who sometimes get caught up in this scam and of course, this is bad enough. the safest way is to always do the analysis and research about what it wants to do. It is one way of reducing the chances of a scam even though not fully make the guarantee.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Jeremiesaranza

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:29:47 AM

There is only one way to do that imo. You should study a lot of the projects and learn from your experience. After some time you can spot a scam pretty quickly. As always, there is no guarantee that even a legit one will deliver what they supposed to, but this skill will increase your winrate by a lot

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:39:20 AM

im a newbie here i really want to get much experience in cryptocurrency and i myself want to learn a lot about it but since im new in this industry everybody warn me to be careful in trading, i really dont know what trading is and how can i get my money stolen from that thing can you guys explain to me?

Lol trading is not steal your money, trading is like trade your tokens/coins into other coins. Trading is not dangerous and not scam, where do you learn that haha. If you are still new on trading, just don't trade then, learn step by step about how is trading works first. Trading is not scamming you.
Volk-05

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:49:14 AM

Before you engage in trade, try to explore this niche in more detail to be more careful!
odranoel

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:58:02 AM

Based on my experienced i am so blessed because since then i never been a victim of scammers, all i did was read and try to understand anything like in the forum, and search and study carefully before joining and engaging things.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
ulum5

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:08:45 AM

if I think personally
Get to know Free Cryptocurrency Token Activity (Airdrop)
The popularity of cryptocurrency encourages the emergence of new tokens that require more attention from the public.
Airdrop (the activity of distributing free tokens) is considered to be an effective strategy in attracting users.
Although it seems promising, you who play in the realm of cryptocurrency should still be careful of Airdrop.
As Bitcoin becomes more popular, more and more parties are then trying to create new digital currencies (cryptocurrency). This makes the number of cryptocurrency in the world continues to grow, reaching more than 1500 currencies today.

This clearly makes the competition between cyptocurrency increasingly fierce.

In order to increase popularity and attract more users, many cryptocurrency makers are now distributing tokens (the term for currency units in cryptocurrency) for free. This strategy is commonly referred to as Airdrop.

To get the free token, users are usually required to carry out special activities, such as joining a group on Telegram or promoting related cryptocurrency on social media.

Sometimes the free tokens can even be obtained without having to do anything. Users only need to have a certain amount of Bitcoin or Ethereum, and they will immediately get free tokens.
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:13:19 AM

if I think personally
Get to know Free Cryptocurrency Token Activity (Airdrop)
The popularity of cryptocurrency encourages the emergence of new tokens that require more attention from the public.
Airdrop (the activity of distributing free tokens) is considered to be an effective strategy in attracting users.
Although it seems promising, you who play in the realm of cryptocurrency should still be careful of Airdrop.
As Bitcoin becomes more popular, more and more parties are then trying to create new digital currencies (cryptocurrency). This makes the number of cryptocurrency in the world continues to grow, reaching more than 1500 currencies today.

This clearly makes the competition between cyptocurrency increasingly fierce.

In order to increase popularity and attract more users, many cryptocurrency makers are now distributing tokens (the term for currency units in cryptocurrency) for free. This strategy is commonly referred to as Airdrop.

To get the free token, users are usually required to carry out special activities, such as joining a group on Telegram or promoting related cryptocurrency on social media.

Sometimes the free tokens can even be obtained without having to do anything. Users only need to have a certain amount of Bitcoin or Ethereum, and they will immediately get free tokens.
To be perfectly honest, I suggest that don't invest for now that you are capable to understand things here in cryptocurrency world, you better read and study a lot for you to avoid those scams that you might encounter. Be wise and be more patience as you were before. And don't give up so easily when failures come.

Y U MAD AT ME
valerie0216

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:49:40 AM

You can't avoid getting scammed. We are all victims of scammers because we don't know how to identify them. All we have to do is we have to accept the risks and prepare ourselves to whatever happen if ever we encounter scammers. Don't expect too much for it.
NetCastle

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:59:53 AM

Unfortunately, avoiding the scam is difficult, especially now when many ICO projects are launched, which do not have time to collect even Soft cap and do not pay rewards to bounty members.
aizadelacruz99

Activity: 295
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:06:29 PM

Its easy to avoid scam just research about coin you buy or dont give you private key wallet to others and always check a news of good coin to invest for now.
iAMawi123

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 12:13:49 PM

Well, you got to have sufficient knowledge in how scammers attack the cryptocurrency. There are lots of ways the scammer can get into your wallet or account. The best way to avoid or to prevent these incidents is to have sufficient knowledge on how the scammers operate and always be vigilant.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▄░░▄████████████▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀█████████████████████████▀▄█
░░░░░░░░███▄▀█████████████████████▀▄███
░░░░░░░░█████▄▀█████████████████▀▄█████
░░░░░░░░███████▄▄▀███████████▀▄▄███████
░░░░░░░░██████████▄▄▀█████▀▄▄██████████
░░░░░░░░█████████████▄▀█▀▄█████████████
░░░░░░░░▀▀█████████████░░████████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████░░██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████░░████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████░░███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░███████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███░░███▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

TEMCO

██████████
█░░░░░░░░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀░░░░█
██████████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░██
░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░█▌
░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░▄▀░░░██
░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░▐█
░██░░░░░░▄██▀░░░█▌
░▀▀█████▀░░░░░░██
░░░██▀▀█▄▄░░░░█▌
░░░█▄░░██▀▀▀▄██
░░░█▄█▀
Komireak

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:43:34 AM

I think we generally answer this inquiry with "research and ensure you comprehend what you are getting into" yet I don't think anybody have possessed the capacity to evade it yet.. At a certain point or the other we as a whole have dead coin in our wallet in the event that you put resources into ico.. However, the primary point is as yet that you think about what you are getting into either exchanging or contributing and if by the manner in which you get defrauded en route.. You gain from it..
tuanytcc

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:52:10 AM

im a newbie here i really want to get much experience in cryptocurrency and i myself want to learn a lot about it but since im new in this industry everybody warn me to be careful in trading, i really dont know what trading is and how can i get my money stolen from that thing can you guys explain to me?

The most important is you must keep the private key of your wallets be safe, shouldn't save on your computure, you should save on paper, hardware or some places where not connect with internet.

jhache

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:53:34 AM

The best thing for me to tell you is that in any coin that you are going to invest in always make sure that you are putting in money that you can afford to lose. This is cryptocurrencies and everything is being done online which means that anything can happen to the coins that you have. Always make sure that you are doing your own research into the coins too.

harbin55

Activity: 615
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:58:34 PM

Scam really one of the biggest problems that the worlds faces nowadays and in order to avoide that we should be meticulous in investing and be careful enough in all investments.
dammytol

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 08:10:38 AM

I think by doing a lot of research before investing into a project because a lot of the project out there are scam now one need to be careful
AMdemzzy072

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:16:21 AM

The best way to avoid being scammed is not to invest in any ico you see without making any proper investigations or research about the project and also not getting to understand what their whitepaper mean.
Michaelpascual

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:24:21 AM

To avoid getting scammed always make sure that you make a research about the ICO ypu want to invest in and do not invest big money that you cannot afford to lose. Investing is like you are taking big risk.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: