Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 05:38:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to avoid getting scammed.  (Read 3652 times)
Nikolas_the_Wonderworker

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:46:45 PM

Nowadays, to avoid fraud, it's not risking and not messing with ICO. But how do you want to earn and get rich) Therefore, I will select only good ICO and invest in them.
Jannn

Activity: 1120
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 07:52:36 PM

Simply never send payments without contracts and identity verification, that way there is far less incentive to scam you when they know the police could come banging down their door. This will severely limit your opportunities however, so you should go for a happy compromise of risk and reward.
rainezerr401

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:59:33 PM

im a newbie here i really want to get much experience in cryptocurrency and i myself want to learn a lot about it but since im new in this industry everybody warn me to be careful in trading, i really dont know what trading is and how can i get my money stolen from that thing can you guys explain to me?

You can avoid getting scammed by looking at the links if it was a phishing sites or if they want to get your private key and not just the address then obviously it was a scam.
Denbella

Activity: 173
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:13:48 PM

Scams are too many in crypto currency  these days. But it is possible for someone to avoid scams. These are they ways by which someone can be saved from scams. First, read the whitepapers of any bounty campaign and airdrops you wan to carry out. Take time to take a wide research about them and contact anyone that knows better than you in cryptocurrency to help confirm bounty campaign and airdrops you are intended to do.
bartusv

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:50:26 PM

Investing and trading is not for newbies as both require research and experience and to know how to react
if it goes into wrong direction. It is better to invest in top coins and hold and in the meantime learn about
how the crypto market works.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
twtr2
Copper Member

Activity: 95

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:54:27 PM

First of all you should read about cryptocurrency and about trading. And of cource you should explore market and project which you choose for investing.

Fedrey

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:01:37 PM

First of all you should read about cryptocurrency and about trading. And of cource you should explore market and project which you choose for investing.
Generally speaking, such advice is of a general nature, since each user of crypto currency must do this First. That's just to say that even after making a 100% analysis, the result may surprise you. Scammers, too, do not sleep and try to do their job qualitatively.
andrejfilipov876

Activity: 125

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:58:39 PM

alas, without knowledge you will not earn anything . you only need to gain experience and over time you will be able to succeed
jermainephoe

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:08:00 PM

Lazy just make lack knowledge so Don’t invest whith that restrained expertise and don’t be grasping so that you can be safe from being scammed. scam is what we need to keep away from so investigate the element can assist us.
brenzosa

Activity: 162

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/YHngU9x

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:11:17 PM

Always do research on every investment you are planning to do. If the offer or promise is too good to be true, then it must be not true. Dont fall into traps. Dont be very greedy. Lots of con artists are preying people and are successful because many human are greedy by nature.
infinity33

Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:52:24 AM

im a newbie here i really want to get much experience in cryptocurrency and i myself want to learn a lot about it but since im new in this industry everybody warn me to be careful in trading, i really dont know what trading is and how can i get my money stolen from that thing can you guys explain to me?

The best way to avoid getting scammed is to study more about the market and know the things that you should stay away from. And most of all, use common sense and good judgement

Be smart, and do not put up any amount for investment without proper studying of the project. It is good to know more about it and careful study all the neccessary things that needed when doing some investments.
max65

Activity: 273

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:07:22 AM

I think to get avoid getting scammed you should be careful to your decisions and actions in this business because those people around you, is not worth it to be trust because of the some reason that they are scammer.
Yes I'll agree with you that never trust anybody who Wearounds you,especially its involve money.Money can destroy everything that is why scammer will made.We cannot avoid scammer specially in this forum,what we are trying to do is prevent it.
manwithsuit909

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:14:50 AM

Research more before do any move
InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:45:46 PM

Just to follow all their actions. I have friends who keep their passwords publicly, do not use any means of warning in this regard. Understand that there are a lot of hackers in the crypto currency that want to steal your money!
Ad Baculum

Activity: 175
Merit: 23

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:26:38 PM

Don’t invest whith that limited knowledge and don’t be greedy for you to be safe from being scammed. It’s important to know the basic and of course be very busy on learning things. Trading is not an easy job to avoid scams don’t trade with shitcoins and invest in long term.
I agree with you! Of course do not invest on bitcoin without enough knowledge and be careful if you will invest something here in crypto world. Many people here are scammers and they will abused you if you don't know anything here. Better if you will read first some article on how to invest well so that you may gain knowledge and avoid those scammers.

Taniya1901

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:15:31 PM

Constantly develop in this area, every day to draw new knowledge will help to avoid fraud. The higher the knowledge, the more confident you feel and you can better choose the object of investment..
Pendularin

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:25:55 PM

Just to follow all their actions. I have friends who keep their passwords publicly, do not use any means of warning in this regard. Understand that there are a lot of hackers in the crypto currency that want to steal your money!

Yes that's true mate, most of these hacker were phising site developers who will attack every unsafe users who didn't have secured pc system. Don't give your personal informations and we should be vigilant on all strangers activity. We shouldn't treat those stranger as a vip, but rather scrutinize them on some aspects when they get to know your personal details.
zazagantiaza

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:25:01 PM

no need to rush to decide whether an investment product is a scam or not. What needs to be done is take a moment to find complete information about the project. The easiest way to do this is to find information in the form of company details or Whitepaper. the investment.
white_star

Activity: 165
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:28:10 PM

no need to rush to decide whether an investment product is a scam or not. What needs to be done is take a moment to find complete information about the project. The easiest way to do this is to find information in the form of company details or Whitepaper. the investment.
Make sure to read there platform before to start involving in such project in ICO because some of that was copied .The moment you join without analyzing it means a waste of time which it will got scams.

AFROCHAIN - The First Decentralized Blockchain for Africa
Revolusi Ecosystem For Seamless Crypto and Investments
trimulia

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 12:31:00 PM

a few tips for you, always check the url to make sure there are no phishing, but don't ever use vpn for this dangerous privatekey login, your money can be stolen

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: