Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:07:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to avoid getting scammed.  (Read 3642 times)
BZingerB

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:44:16 PM

I think you just need to be as attentive as possible. Do not rush and check everything carefully. After all, you can always get into an unpleasant situation because of stupidity and not paying attention. Think, always with.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinic

Activity: 352
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:45:52 PM

to work as decision to apply strategy on following customs with personal preference as running with the customs on technical as securing least on worse with the risks on losing and finish with the returns of completion.

If you noticed a campaign that minimize of participants who are involve that also a bases and the platform are questionable. It's all about your ideas and smart decision making to avoid that scammed.If we belong like this investment we only trust ourselves because the point is earning.

Itcher

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:47:06 PM

If you want to avoid fraud, then you need to check everything very carefully, any details. Then you can save a lot of money
Bitfling

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:27:06 AM

im a newbie here i really want to get much experience in cryptocurrency and i myself want to learn a lot about it but since im new in this industry everybody warn me to be careful in trading, i really dont know what trading is and how can i get my money stolen from that thing can you guys explain to me?

I think if you are trade in market, you should not worry to be scammed. If you are planning to join in ICOs, thats you should worry. If you are planning to join in some ICOs, better doing research about their team, the project because right now many scam ICOs and some not landed on exchanger
marksayson

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 05:48:52 AM

In order for you to not get scammed, you must make sure in the telegram chat to verify the users that are impersonating as a telegram administrator in the group that you joined. The telegram admins, do not pm you first and as for some credentials to you, you must beware on that.

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
last7minutes

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:26:37 AM

It is impossible to avoid fraud in such a market. If you actively invest in projects or participate in bounty campaigns then you will probably sooner or later run into a fraudulent project that will deceive you. You have to be mentally prepared for that.

Do not trust the developers who give a long song and dance saying that you'll get rich within short period of time. Read, research, look for the reviews from experienced users. Diversify your investments.
siupang2

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:31:31 AM

It's hard to avoid scammed project because some project seems legit and have a lot of hype can turned to a scammed project, and some project seems scammed turn to legit project. You can follow ICO rating site but it will not guarantee you from getting scammed
ryanfromrethink

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:49:21 AM

im a newbie here i really want to get much experience in cryptocurrency and i myself want to learn a lot about it but since im new in this industry everybody warn me to be careful in trading, i really dont know what trading is and how can i get my money stolen from that thing can you guys explain to me?

Do not make any movement untill you will understand blockchain technology, decentralization and their benefits. I had come across project, which offered to created decentralized ice cream factory, but I could not get why it should be decentalized. Be attentive.
MR_Klip

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:41:26 AM

Teams will help you to find out. First off, there shoudl be a lot of developers and other people, who are able to manage blockchain-related processes. When team is full of top-managment and advisors, there is nobody to work on the project itself. I hope that it would help you.
iyke12

Activity: 310

Probit - Global Asset exchange

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 10:44:19 AM

Trading involves exchanges, and so long you have the right mentor, you can easily trade cryptocurrencies on those exchanges. There are several legit exchanges out there, so long you stick to them, there is no chance of getting scammed . Just find someone who can put you through
dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:48:36 AM

No one is immune from this. Now everyone is trying to cheat and make money on it. Therefore, I recommend only proven projects with professional, confirmed developers.
randyg29

Activity: 330

http://www.daxico.com/

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:52:19 AM

I prefer you to read and researched about the campaign that you want to participate with your account that you can prevent from getting scam by the campaign. And I think also is to be more active in this field that you can manage you account and don't forget to follow the campaign rules that you will get your rewards.

uniquark

Activity: 533

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:01:13 AM

It is impossible to avoid fraud in such a market. If you actively invest in projects or participate in bounty campaigns then you will probably sooner or later run into a fraudulent project that will deceive you. You have to be mentally prepared for that.

In all bounty campaigns, I do not see many of the tokens of those campaigns rising after being on the exchange except Lympo. Lympo is one of the most potent projects they have advertised by the most famous basketball team in the US
sh4dtechnr
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:27:49 AM

If you are new in trading, it is better to start trading in a bitcoin / dollar pair and start with a small amount.
For the beginner in the future it will be much easier to learn and navigate in the crypto-world with help of AI assistant created by AiBB project. It will be an AI assistant and a portfolio manager that will be packed with a lot of features, it will learn and eventually improve over time and will help you to trade with the best recommendations. The project is currently running an ICO, there is already a working prototype, and according roadmap we will see the finished product in about half a year.
bakermaker123
Copper Member

Activity: 287

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:32:42 AM

i really dont know what trading is and how can i get my money stolen from that thing can you guys explain to me?

First, I am suggesting you to read threads about trading and stuffs. Your money could be stolen from you if you weren't smart enough to read the rules of the exchange and the coin. Your money could be stole from you if you leave it on the exchange for a night or longer so don't ever leave your cryptocurrencies on an exchange and always put it in a secure place.

Live for the moment.
Teal Deer

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:10:45 PM

To begin your journey in the world of cryptocurrency trading, I recommend you to find a person who is already well versed in trading or a community of free investors who teach such skill. And only then begin to try their hand in this direction. Otherwise, your actions are doomed to failure. Lack of knowledge leads to a large number of mistakes. And every mistake in the cryptocurrency world translates into money. someone in small, and someone and hundreds of thousands of dollars.
kissme09

Activity: 658

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:13:21 PM

To avoid scams, you need to know how to identify the signs of fraud. Every transaction needs to be careful in checking the trader's information or using escrow sites or who's escrow to help you make safe harassment, but all of them will cost you a certain fee.

paderobin

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:02:13 PM

I will suggest you should take a cautious research about the project, before investing your hard earned money in it.
drants

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:12:44 PM

don' t click those links that promises you some suspicious way for multiplying your money and don't tell your crypto wallet data to anyone. and of course don't invest into someting that is fishy

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
mrkavasaki

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:10:14 PM

don' t click those links that promises you some suspicious way for multiplying your money and don't tell your crypto wallet data to anyone. and of course don't invest into someting that is fishy

I think that type of scam has happened too much, and it is too simple to cheat others. In addition, the scale of such fraud does not exert too much influence
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: