Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 05:00:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to avoid getting scammed.  (Read 3645 times)
Deallove9
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:38:28 PM

You welcome to crypto space where everyone has a free role to get more profit and at times it does go other way, but to be careful in one of the watch word in crypto cause there are many way scammer use to scam so you just need to be careful as your friend as earlier today.
Cemploon

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:55:33 PM

Should you invest in coins that already have a high volume. And you can also invest in coins that are listed in the list of the best coins. The best coin we can see such as BTC, ETH, and many more great coins. In investing in Altcoin to avoid a scam, and you should also be able to conduct research.

dele4

Activity: 301
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:56:04 PM

The most important thing in avoiding scammed is not to be in a hurry in assessing a platform, reading their white paper, and carefully team members who are competent in it

███  ████     BAAN►X  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER
memFISTO

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:27:18 AM

im a newbie here i really want to get much experience in cryptocurrency and i myself want to learn a lot about it but since im new in this industry everybody warn me to be careful in trading, i really dont know what trading is and how can i get my money stolen from that thing can you guys explain to me?

It is simply impossible to completely eliminate the risks in the current ICO market. Work and investment in this area will always be accompanied by certain doubts and possible risks. You just have to accept this circumstance - be careful in choosing the right project for your investment.
Striker17

Activity: 392

0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:31:57 AM

To avoid getting scammed you must learn a lot, always read and search, explore more things. Don't log in to a suspicious website that are not popular or unknown, and don't give your personal data, account and private key.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
crzybilly

Activity: 703
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:33:56 AM

First of all, if you want to hodl your coins pretty safe, get yourself a cold wallet. It would guarantee safety. Secondly try to avoid participating in different scam projects. To do so, you need to research every project, that you are taking part in. Make good research and you won't be scammed.
Kofiy
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Am KOFIY!

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:29:24 AM

I advised that you should first make research about the concept of Cryptocurrency trading and read the works of experienced traders who have made fortune through trading. Then, after this start practicing with small capital gradually and get grow up little by little.

Siegtal81

Activity: 334

Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:27:36 PM

im a newbie here i really want to get much experience in cryptocurrency and i myself want to learn a lot about it but since im new in this industry everybody warn me to be careful in trading, i really dont know what trading is and how can i get my money stolen from that thing can you guys explain to me?

No one can be fully protected from the risk of possible fraud. The only advice to minimize risks is to carefully select all projects for your investment. You need to understand - you give them your money, so you just have to be sure of the potential and prospects for the further development of a specific project.

cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:31:03 PM

You must do your own research to find the right investment in cryptocurrency to avoid getting scammed. You must review it, find the articles about it before jump to invest in crypto. Be careful when you choose the right investment.
rhenrhen

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:34:36 PM

Be wise and always think before you click. There are a lot of instances too that I almost get scammed but there's that gut in you that will guide you to the right track. I believe in gut feeling.
pochinkin_77

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:37:15 PM

this is a very nive question and j am not sure tahg i knkw the right answer as it comes only with the experience and only via that
pochinkin_77

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:38:09 PM

Be wise and always think before you click. There are a lot of instances too that I almost get scammed but there's that gut in you that will guide you to the right track. I believe in gut feeling.
avoid getting scammed is one of the most important problem of the world right now and i am not sure i can do enough research to answer it
Evolver

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:40:00 PM

Phishing is a common occurrence. avoiding this is a very difficult thing to do. The safest way is to always analyze and study what it wants to do. Consider the staff in the ICO project, understand the development projects on the social network or not. .That is one way to reduce the chances of fraud.
Gandam23

Activity: 424
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:51:32 PM

You need to be careful in investing money. Do not be so attracted in an instant money because it does not exist. Do not easily believe in that kind of fraud. Instead you need to make a research on where you are going to put your money. Take your time because money is involve in this situation. And also, do not spend a large amount of money,  you need to invest in a smaller amount.
velona2589

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:01:33 PM

Just always thing at least twice before doing any action with coins or your money which is equal in this business. And don't blindly trust to anyone. Not all here are scammers, but all scammers are here.
manbota

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:28:40 AM

In fact, no one can fully protect themselves from the risk of fraud and hacker attacks. The only opportunity today is to minimize such risks. To do this, you need to carefully select suitable projects for investment, work with reliable wallets and constantly study new information.
krishnaverma

Activity: 1302
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:33:01 AM

Just always thing at least twice before doing any action with coins or your money which is equal in this business. And don't blindly trust to anyone. Not all here are scammers, but all scammers are here.

I agree, there is a lot of scam going on in name of crypto or other online money making methods. One of the most common method is putting fake screenshots or presenting oneself as guru and then selling courses or ebooks.

Some part of this is done in offline business as well but it is comparatively less.

cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:41:25 AM

The industry is very big and what should you do necessarily has to be based on research. And of course, you have to be careful, if your money is stolen there is no guarantee your money will be returned. And in trading, you have to be patient and invest in coins that already established and it will be better.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:03:21 PM

There are a lot of different stories about how to avoid scam projects and how to invest, but based on how the market works today, we can conclude that nothing has changed, because the market still works against investors and all others.
chabapok

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:16:11 PM

First of all do not send your private keys anyone. Only use mew  binance and some good exchanges during trading. You need to buy also hardware wallet if you are investing big amount in crypto currencies. And also
always you need to be careful about websites. You need to be sure you are entering official and real website.  There are too many scammers. because of that people warning you about that.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: