Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:58:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to avoid getting scammed.  (Read 3652 times)
wakeham8

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:08:07 AM

There are some simple steps of avoiding scammers. Never react on strange pms on telegram or on Bitcointalk. Always be advised and never provide any information about yourself or the wallets where you hold your crypto.
ahmed04

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:12:10 AM

Join only proven projects that are recommended by opinion leaders. For frequent they can be trusted and they are often responsible for their recommendations.
charlyee

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:18:40 AM

i think you have to use good software wallet and keep strong password to your wallet, it will use you for keeping safe your coins from scammers.
thanhtux92

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:31:04 AM

i think the best way is still of you do your own research in the topic (what exactly the project is about, is there a company behind the project, who are exactly the founders, etc.)
bitok_1979

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:33:18 AM

Well, this is a very good time to trade, only those who can make a profit in a crisis situation are really capable businessmen and will be successful in the future.

glYff◆      PRIVACY for smart contracts and beyond   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet platform delivering
   [   WHITEPAPER   ]   ◥ telegram   ◥ github   ◥ linkedin             anonymous asset transfers and data 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN GLYFF   ❰❰❰                     privacy for smart contracts. 
paderobin

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:15:40 AM

To avoid getting scammed you have to first understand and have knowledge about the ICO you want to invest in, simply by reading, observing and also doing a lot of research on the ICO. By doing this, you're mitigating less chances of getting scammed.
NLO

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:03:58 PM

First of all do not send your private keys anyone. Only use mew  binance and some good exchanges during trading. You need to buy also hardware wallet if you are investing big amount in crypto currencies. And also
always you need to be careful about websites. You need to be sure you are entering official and real website.  There are too many scammers. because of that people warning you about that.
These are the most basic rules that must be followed, so as not to lose the money earned.

seyola89

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:22:30 PM

im a newbie here i really want to get much experience in cryptocurrency and i myself want to learn a lot about it but since im new in this industry everybody warn me to be careful in trading, i really dont know what trading is and how can i get my money stolen from that thing can you guys explain to me?

Two possible ways you can get your money stolen from exchanges are: another person knowing your login email and password and you don't use 2fa authentication AND if the exchange gets hacked.
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:46:11 PM

im a newbie here i really want to get much experience in cryptocurrency and i myself want to learn a lot about it but since im new in this industry everybody warn me to be careful in trading, i really dont know what trading is and how can i get my money stolen from that thing can you guys explain to me?

being scammed is a personal choice, but if you are into daily trading i think you cant be more scammed, because you just gonna execute the buy and sell in short period of time, the only thing that you gonna be a victim is that holding a long period of time, chances are you gonna lose your investments.
iwah

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

TREEBLOCK.io

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:55:33 PM

Just be careful of those phishing sites like if someone gives you a link via msg or email don't open it immediately or do not fill any form asking for your password because they can easily access your account, and if you are using private keys better not input it elsewhere just in the online wallet you are using like myetherwallet.

This very important because when i was new to the space, I fail for this prey but I don't have much asset as at that time so i didn't lose much. So it's something people should be aware of and try to avoid.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
angelica laura

Activity: 229

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:59:03 PM

If you get and receive a strong warning from some people in crypto, my advice is to follow their advice. They might be better than you. Very few people care about us, so don't take risks. when you're on the wrong track it's better to get out. They want the best for you. Do it with those who are experienced.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
denbagoes

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 11:21:07 PM

Maybe you should read a lot about Cryptocurrency so that you understand every term in Cryptocurrency.
Doing business in the field of Cryptocurrency has many branches that you might choose, one of which is trading.
Trading is to trade altcoin or Bitcoin by using a good strategy in order to remain profitable amid Cryptocurrency market conditions that have increased and decreased the price of coins.

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:25:08 PM

If care is not taken you might work all day but might not gain anything from it, as a newbie i think there is a lot you could learn. You could get scammed easily by joining scam ICO projects and also been hacked. You could lose everything, try to update yourself always. Do your research on every project you join.
blockchain-man

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:28:06 PM

In my opinion, the best way to avoid a scam is to learn to accumulate knowledge, accumulate experience in crypto. Never be subjective, hurry before making decisions.
masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:32:35 PM

for information about trading and others related to the world of cryptocurrency, you can search for information here or on google, because there are so many topics and articles that have been discussed about it all.

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
nytrolic

Activity: 165

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:36:43 PM

Use hardware wallet. Use binance idex kucoin and some legit exchange. Do not send any token to someone. If you will invest icos please be careful about their eth adress .You need to send legit one.
While using webwallets you need to be careful about their url . Do not enter any scam webwallet website. and protect your private keys. they are really important for you.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Cemploon

Activity: 644

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:42:20 PM

Whatever you do of course you have to consider it because this is important. And in trading, if you don't choose the right coin, you can lose money. Many coins are made for fraud and there are coins that fail. You have to learn more to increase your knowledge about Cryptocurrency.

Debonaire217

Activity: 644
Merit: 364

In Code We Trust

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:43:14 AM

Do not risk your money to early without consulting some experts and reading a lot of things regarding the cryptocurrencies. You should first expand your knowledge out of the box. Through that, you can filter out scam projects. Learn from the mistakes of others, read their sentiments.
Pamahaw
Copper Member

Activity: 269
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:10:34 AM

Do not risk your money to early without consulting some experts and reading a lot of things regarding the cryptocurrencies. You should first expand your knowledge out of the box. Through that, you can filter out scam projects. Learn from the mistakes of others, read their sentiments.
Though it helps to learn from the mistakes of others but still it would be nice to experienced such thing. I know that being a being of a scam project could be frustrating but on the lighter side it could harden yourself, meaning that you will now be more matured on selecting projects to avoid yourself being victimized again to scam.
Khiceog

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:54:24 AM

Every ICO has top managers, so you should write to their linkedin pages. If these people are real, they will answer you, because they need investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: