Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:44:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to avoid getting scammed.  (Read 3645 times)
Arkham Knight

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:56:46 AM

im a newbie here i really want to get much experience in cryptocurrency and i myself want to learn a lot about it but since im new in this industry everybody warn me to be careful in trading, i really dont know what trading is and how can i get my money stolen from that thing can you guys explain to me?

I think the first thing you should know is not to entrust your investments in any small or unpopular exchanges. This has happened recently and there are many traders that lost their money. And for scams, don't entertain anyone who message you privately and will tell you to do this or that while it involves any kind of transaction.
cichaescut
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

SYNCHROBIT

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:39:55 AM

Never trust anyone. This is the only way to be safe on this market. There are so many scammers that are trying to trick you on telegram, on this forum, on facebook etc. Never reply any PM and never share your private info.

ElenaN

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:53:49 AM

In order to try to avoid fraud in my opinion you need to read in details all the information about coins and exchanges!
NLO

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:03:56 PM

how to avoid it is by analyzing the ICO from various aspects such as websites, teams, advisors, whitepapers, social media and others, so you can avoid scams.
Scammers are very literate now. They can calculate all our actions. Therefore it is not known who will deceive whom.

NLO

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:50:45 PM

In order to try to avoid fraud in my opinion you need to read in details all the information about coins and exchanges!
Knowledge is power. But without experience and practice it will be difficult to determine where the fraudsters are and where the good team is.

lynlyn

Activity: 243

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:02:29 PM

im a newbie here i really want to get much experience in cryptocurrency and i myself want to learn a lot about it but since im new in this industry everybody warn me to be careful in trading, i really dont know what trading is and how can i get my money stolen from that thing can you guys explain to me?
In this technology we must extra careful in everything to avoid scammed here ,make sure you have a solid private key in your wallet and for campaign read there details or platform they produce to be secured at all times and not to regrets.
kravas86

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 07:30:45 PM

Do not shout to everyone that you are investing in cryptocurrency, as scammers are looking for the requests of people and those who look more or less diligently, fall into their goals.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Eric

Activity: 124

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:37:15 PM

I think you shouldnt invest icos for some time because too many icos are scam now and you can loose your money and i can say to you you need to protect your private keys. dont send to people your tokens and protect your private keys. If you will do these you can avoid getting scammed. No need to be worry about that too much.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
blueteam09

Activity: 664

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:47:43 PM

To avoid all the scams this is not possible, no one can guarantee that all scammers can be avoided. The more developed the market, the more scammers are, so get to know all the scam forms so you can avoid all the scams.

yinoye

Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:49:16 PM

You should not start trading as a newbie with the mindset of making big profits. You need to do a lot of online research on trading basics and fundamentals. Also for the security purpose, you should use only established exchanges and your password should be very strong with 2FA enabled.
SaoAccel

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:06:03 PM

Basically trading is creating and managing a portfolio of coins which the purpose is to earn profits with the movement of the market. Well, you don't get scammed by trading if you use the right platform. If you got scammed by a site or some terms used is phished you just moved on and learn from that mistake.
lorapalmer

Activity: 364

https://bvo.trybravo.com/

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:06:54 PM

It is impossible to avoid scammers even to very experienced people et the crypto market. Nevertheless, you can reduce the risk of being scammed to minimum by proper research and asking advice from more experienced crypto investors.  

iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:24:54 PM

my advise it to read in this forum before doing actions like trading or investing. you need to learn a lot from here and take necessary risks in order to gain some. it is good to ask question but make sure not broad. narrow it down for us to easily answer questions.
DR_Vladislav

Activity: 152
Merit: 7

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:29:17 PM

A say stated that, It is the greedy people who most get scammed.
hellyeahent

Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:02:46 AM

Knowledge is power. The more you know, the harder for them to trick you, that is why all newbies must spend significant amout of time learning. It is the only way.
namcunguyen

Activity: 412

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:33:34 AM

To avoid getting scammed, you should not trust anyone who will give you huge profits in the crypto market. The more crypto market is developed, the more scammers are, so be careful with all scams.
DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:25:45 AM

One of the ways that will make investors escape scam is to an extent is to do proper research about any project he or she wants to invest in, with proper research it makes you get some areas the project wants to use in scamming people.
hdtqisg

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:32:04 AM

Choose project trust, be careful every time the investment decision, Money is yours! Please consider carefully before deciding on anything related!
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:49:15 AM

I have been a member of this forum for more than one and half years and unfortunately there is no 100% fail-proof method to avoid scams. But if you take the necessary precautions like avoiding projects from newbs and red-trust users, then you can protect yourself 90% of the times.
Elorika

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:37:13 PM

Well of course first is to check 2 times just in case , I think that cheating every day gets better and sometimes it is extremely difficult to recognize

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: