Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 04:13:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to avoid getting scammed.  (Read 3647 times)
Valareos

Activity: 276
Merit: 10

BitSong is decentralized music streaming platform.

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 12:28:43 AM

Be careful not to share your data with third parties. 
If you do not follow these rules, you will quickly come across scams.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
PlusOne88

Activity: 420

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 12:54:07 AM

There is a need for you to do some research about the investments you are going to make. You should start from a small capital. Don't get too exited about getting to buy any coin study how it is being marketed and the corresponding graphs for about some months to really see its movements. But more important above all research this site for topic about it and watch some related videos about trading.

Debonaire217

Activity: 644
Merit: 364

In Code We Trust

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 12:56:09 AM

im a newbie here i really want to get much experience in cryptocurrency and i myself want to learn a lot about it but since im new in this industry everybody warn me to be careful in trading, i really dont know what trading is and how can i get my money stolen from that thing can you guys explain to me?

If you really want to secure your money and holdings, keep your private key in a place where it is really safe. Install an antivirus and do not enter it in every exchange that you have. Be secure and your personal responsibility is a must.
benjamin11

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:24:52 AM

Poor preparation will lead to getting scammed. One should be observant and should always look into small details that might indicate discrepancy or anomaly. In crypto, there are a lot of people who just want to scam others for their greedy agenda. To avoid them, always be prepared and study the offer very carefully. Don't make any rush decisions.
ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:30:32 AM

im a newbie here i really want to get much experience in cryptocurrency and i myself want to learn a lot about it but since im new in this industry everybody warn me to be careful in trading, i really dont know what trading is and how can i get my money stolen from that thing can you guys explain to me?

You should be more careful on investing in an ICO!
Your money will not be stolen if you are in a good exchange(legit).

For you not to lose any amount you should not INVEST on anything if you are newbie!
NEVER INVEST WILL NOT LET YOU LOSE ANY AMOUNT AND THAT IS TRUE!!!
study and do research on everything in this community and you will be better!
Once you have the right knowledge then you can invest then.
cola-jere

Activity: 665
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:33:37 AM

Some tips:

1. Trading is one of the best ways to earn crypto but it will take lots of time, patience, skill and knowledge to be a good trader.
2. An exchange like Binance or any exchange is not your personal wallet, don't store more than you can afford to lose in any exchange. They are constantly being attacked by hackers, one maybe successful and you might lose your funds.
3. Protect funds by keeping your private keys safe at all cost. Never place your private keys other than the trusted websites like MEW. Make sure that the website is not a copy of MEW but the true and correct website. Keep only a few funds that you need access to immediately in MEW, then go to number 2.
4. If you have assets more than 1,000, Best to invest in a hardware wallet like Ledger or Trezor for longer term storage of your crypto. Move funds from exchange to your hardware wallet.
amaterazu

Activity: 407
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:01:59 AM

You have to learn more about crypto so you have the knowledge. With the knowledge you get, we can do coin research that has potential. If you don't have enough preparation, you can get caught up in a scam project. You have to invest in coins that are included in the 10 best and safer coins.

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌   https://digitaldollarcoin.com/   ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎∎    The etherMillennium Coin of the Century    ∎∎∎∎
rosmerius

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:06:34 AM

To be able to avoid scam ICO programs you need to conduct investigations in several parts of the ICO. Such as wallet checking, team performance, a team in charge, and future ICO goals. It will be safer if you can take part in the ICO, where the achievement of the work is good. Already getting supplies from many investors and many participants from senior circles. ICO like that will be more promising and safe from scams.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:30:25 AM

Crypto has many scammers and I believe that the best thing to do is to learn more or get more learnings on the crypto feild. Crypto is amazing ways to earn a huge amount of profit that is why there are so many scammers that takes advantages on the amazing crypto feild they always wanted to earn in a very simple way without working hard thats the scammer is.
gohan21

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:49:17 AM

how can you avoid the scam simply do not just trust those you do not know because of the money you are talking about here you also need to review every site you invest your money to avoid scammers.
naruto7676

Activity: 318

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:05:18 AM

To avoid scams you need not just trust the free btc sites because nothing is free now if you want to earn you need to invest or work here in the forum to earn tokens and trade in bitcoin.
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:21:04 AM

the scam is hard to predict. but at least do not easily tempted to enter into a suspicious investment. as such it gives large allocations but in fact merely a way to cheat. always do some research and if you don't understand then deepen only things about crypto primarily ICO.
imToken

Activity: 392
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:28:37 AM

1. Don't buy coins easily.
2. Don't trust the opinions of others.
3. Learn basic coin knowledge.
4. Do not participate in any ICO. Especially newcomers.
5. Do not join any telegram group
6. Don't fantasize about getting rich overnight!

zabir.brutov

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:38:00 PM

Try to avoid different telegram scammers. I think that these are the most dangerous one, because some scammers are using the same profile picture and always the same admin username to trick you. Never send funds on wallets that were provided via pm.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:52:24 PM

You might simply get in trouble because of lack of reading such terms and conditions between two sides of exchangers, or participants. Or, you might get scammed by companies that provide their tokens.
Lack of knowledge about cryptocurrency and in this kind of investment is one of the reason why you being scam by someone. As long you have knowledge about it you can avoid the scammer and always check the exchanger if they are legit or not.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
kabzon_btw

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:53:58 PM

i thinkmtaht such a skill can come to you only aftermaking mistakes and after practising a lot or you may be just a lucky one
kabzon_btw

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:54:44 PM

my advice if you are new to entering the world of crypto, you have to learn more before actually making an investment, but for starters, you can try it on large and trusted exchanges, like binance, okex, huobi, bitfinex, etc.
taht is true you need ot understamd and to watch others for a while in case you do jot want to get scammed too early
Omnopon)

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:40:06 PM

i thinkmtaht such a skill can come to you only aftermaking mistakes and after practising a lot or you may be just a lucky one
I think we learn from our mistakes too, but this skill can be learned from the mistakes of others, which is the best kind of lessons.
rataplannetje69

Activity: 205

🔴 IRONX - Best in Crypto 🔴

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:37:59 AM

my advice if you are new to entering the world of crypto, you have to learn more before actually making an investment, but for starters, you can try it on large and trusted exchanges, like binance, okex, huobi, bitfinex, etc.
taht is true you need ot understamd and to watch others for a while in case you do jot want to get scammed too early
Agree. I don't think anyone, even the smartest of all, can avoid getting scammed. Trust but verify they say, and in crypto, it should be don't trust and triple verify.

Tiana1

Activity: 150

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 12:04:39 PM

I Dont think you can avoid getting scammed so far you are in Crypto world, even the experienced get scammed, its just that the experienced ones can't get scammed easily like a Newbie but still it happens. To avoid getting scammed easily one should research thoroughly about a project.  A project can be scam if it has a weak website or whitepaper, absense of named developers or team members, no clear roadmap and scewed mining structures, uncapped fundraising goals and sometimes evidence of pyramid structures.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: