Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:26:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Social media bounties are worth it or not?  (Read 494 times)
GDragon (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:56:05 AM

Social media bounties are worth it or not?
To your experience what was the approximate profit for that per month or maybe estimated can do.

waiki

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:12:20 AM

To your experience what was the approximate profit for that per month or maybe estimated can do.
Worthy or unfit depends on the amount of our friendship too, as long as it's quite feasible for me to reward social media, therefore we have to follow a lot of social media Campaign gifts so that the gifts we get become worthy of us.
B.A.S.

Activity: 420
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:15:04 AM

Social media now earns very little. Only 1 or 2 in 10 ICO projects. If you have a lot of free time, it is evaluated.
Daddyj2

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:21:49 PM

I do social media bounties like a full time job now as I dedicate 8hrs+/day doing bounties. I started to do social media bounties last Feb. and I already withdrawn $2k+ and I did sell my tokens right away if I just didn't sell some of my tokens right away I would have gotten way more.

"Hard work puts you where luck can find you."
unpack

Activity: 292
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:32:57 PM

Social media started the restrictions about crypto, I don't know, how long it is going to take when they ban sharing ICO or crypto posts..
TokenForUs

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Ccfound

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:37:48 PM

many efforts needed if you want get max stakes on social media bounty campaign, it seems only reposting or retweeting the ICO's post or tweet and just take 3 second to do. try your self how to maintain max post in a week with many circumtances and report it the whole of weekly post or tweet.
it doesn't worth with the payment, most of BM only give 10% allocation for social media campaign with hundreds participants

jakezyrus

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:52:20 PM

Social media started the restrictions about crypto, I don't know, how long it is going to take when they ban sharing ICO or crypto posts..

I heard that facebook and instagram are only banning crypto related ads therfor we can still be able to find a social media campaign . As of now i still see a lot of twitter and youtube campaigns which is good to join if ever you wanted to maximize your crypto income.

Social media campaigns are verry worth it despite of their low reward but still they are still easy money  and not to be missed by anyone else.
green547

Activity: 385
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:52:58 PM

Not worth it at this point, you get a few pennies and most ICOs won't even pay you so you are just wasting your time in the end.
coskunc

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 01:26:38 PM

Twitter doesnt worth it. Actually if you dont have more than 5k followers on bith fb and twitter they dont worth anything...
Facebook pays more.
Reddit pays even more
Om.monata

Activity: 936

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:29:49 PM

I think social media is still worthy to be used as a job choice. because now this social media with a good project can certainly give maximum results. so do not hesitate with social media bounty
ashaksagnis

Activity: 630
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 02:17:36 PM

Where you heared about it? i got twitter almost year and got no problems with it. Only sometimes when i want to post tweet in twitter. Need to do check if im not robot. thats it.

sunsilk

Activity: 2954
Merit: 620

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:22:18 PM

Never joined any of it but I have an idea by observing those social media campaigns/bounties here in the forum.

When I saw that a twitter campaign popped out on the Services section, within just few seconds a lot of participants joined so the demand is high and I assume that it's worth.

The rates are depending on the bounties you're joining but it's lower than signature campaigns.

Nicol3

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:24:53 PM

I think the social media bounties are actually worth the pay. I dont get why some people would say the rewards arenlow when in fact it is actually equal to what your required to. Although I am not into social media bounties, I think the rate of the reward is just fine and worth the work.

rayk

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 03:01:05 PM

They don't worth, most bounties don't worth and risky to spend time just as their ico but it is a bounty, for a good return you should have a good account and effort.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:04:10 PM

That is the thing you can do, although the amount of money earned is not too much but I think it is worth it.
We can fill the time in between the relax time we have. I think that we are much better to earn a small income than we do not get anything.
lilmoney

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:11:50 PM

Some people might think its a scam and just ignore it.

Its because a lot of people use social media to share the ICOs, Bounty program for referrals and ponzi scheme.
icohunter1024

Activity: 280
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:20:17 PM

I see profits from Social media bounties not so high. Most of the projects will be 50-90 $ for facebook campaign is not really much. The number of people participating in the facebook campaign is increasing, there are projects with 3000-4000 people participate in the profits so greatly reduced.
thinknow11

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 03:33:05 PM

Social media bounty is a very good bounty campaign as you can combine as many bounty as you have capacity to do. However, worthy or not worthy of participation will depend on the requirements like the number of friends/folowers and the most important one is %allocated for each bounty pool will determine if it worth participating or not.
keskass

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 03:35:12 PM

twitter does not worth it now, may get some coin but you can not sell it because a value is too small then the coin go dump till you got nothing
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:07:32 PM

Yup like Amazix removing the social media campaigns from their upcoming ICO's base on their announcement description due to the restriction of the social media platforms towards the cryptocurrency and ICO advertisement, not all of the campaign management but you will encounter tons of participants in one project, like I saw some spreadsheets contains 1k of social media participants with a little percentage rewards to the pool.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: