Bitcoin Forum
July 17, 2024, 04:47:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ive Been using faucets for weeks and im yet to receive a single Satoshi...Why?  (Read 2311 times)
yatsey87

Activity: 840
Merit: 509

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 10:08:32 PM

you have nice threads here on forum. if you let other to use you signature space you can earn 0.01 -0.02 btc per month. all you need is to post to this forum.

Some people get a hell of a lot more than that. You can get up to 0.8BTC from Primedice.

You would need to post 4000 constructive posts per month, you would need to be a moderator, sellor, escrow service, ect. and spend 12h a day posting

I would agree that you can probably get a few cBTC a month, probably a lot of persons have but if you post solely to get some money you are loosing your time that would be better spend building a service, an education or skills amha; post for fun, and get a few coins along the way

Well if you want to earn you've got to put in the effort. I wish I had the time to post all day because I would if I could. I'm happy with the little I get though.
AllanAV

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 10:14:03 PM

Read the terms, most if not all have a payout minimum that will only be transfered to your address once you go over that limit

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App
Sonny

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 07:01:15 PM

you have nice threads here on forum. if you let other to use you signature space you can earn 0.01 -0.02 btc per month. all you need is to post to this forum.

Some people get a hell of a lot more than that. You can get up to 0.8BTC from Primedice.

You would need to post 4000 constructive posts per month, you would need to be a moderator, sellor, escrow service, ect. and spend 12h a day posting

I would agree that you can probably get a few cBTC a month, probably a lot of persons have but if you post solely to get some money you are loosing your time that would be better spend building a service, an education or skills amha; post for fun, and get a few coins along the way

Well if you want to earn you've got to put in the effort. I wish I had the time to post all day because I would if I could. I'm happy with the little I get though.

You may not get the max payment.
But still, you get 0.0002 (20,000 satoshi) per post.
I am not sure how many captcha you need to enter in those faucets to get 20,000 satoshi.
boumalo
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2014, 10:26:13 PM

You may not get the max payment.
But still, you get 0.0002 (20,000 satoshi) per post.
I am not sure how many captcha you need to enter in those faucets to get 20,000 satoshi.

You get 220 satoshis per captcha, one an hour, on freebitco. You are right 20,000satoshis per post is wayyyyyy more

If you have referees you don't have to enter the captchas and you can always sell your signature + get some referees on freebitco  Tongue

Saving money in your day to day life and buying bitcoins with it will get you the bitcoins faster 2
You don't go to the restaurant =>0.03BTC No taxi =>0.02BTC Accept a few hours overtime =>0.08BTC ect.

larem

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 02:12:56 AM

They take a few days to send payments as they are not high priority.

yep, and without a fee many of the transactions will likely never make it into a block.

Actually, most sites use coinbox.me as a temporary wallet. A lot of people don't realize that.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: