Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:30:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TRON (TRX) The Drops - What action should be taken?  (Read 190 times)
crestella (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:23:13 AM

TRON (TRX) Increasingly Dropped - After a successful MainNet launch, TRON (TRX) appears to be preparing to restore investor confidence by ensuring that the system does not run into problems during and after token migration. With a major exchange that supports the platform technically, others have come out to register tokens.

Justin Sun, founder of the platform seems to be on top of the entire process and creates much needed hype for independent blockchain. However, there are indications that investors are getting impatient when it comes to TRX prices.
bobo012

Activity: 714
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:46:30 AM

Ofcourse investors are getting nervous, after all it is just hype as you said, and it is created by the founder. Seems a lot of us forgot about that "borrowed" whitepaper that they served us in the beginning
OuterTech

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:54:42 AM

Seem like there is no chance left for this shit coin can be able to turn to a good coin Smiley). Although it has very good partner, good events, high trading volume, listed on the biggest exchanges but nothing can help this shit. Smiley. It just like a tool of fucking scammer John McAfee to steal money in investors pockets Smiley

MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:43:33 PM

Not sure why anyone would be in TRX in the first place, I can imagine it was a nice ride to the top because of the hype but:

1. Plagarized whitepaper
2. CEO (J. Sunn) constantly hypes the chain
3. CEO (J. Sunn) poses himself as the protogé of Jack Ma, buys/rents an office close to alibaba HQ deluding investors into thinking there is a partnership.
4. CEO (J. Sunn) alledegdly dumped hundreds of millions of TRX on Binance after analysis of etherwallet adresses(Cryptokitties game being the instigator of this), debunks it by saying he uses Yuen, his Chinese name when signing up for accounts. Later records himself on his Cryptokitty account with the name Justin Sunn clearly visible as his account name.

Just a straight up con-man if you ask me.. the assumed value of his dump is a cool few hundred million dollars. Ofcourse you can still debate whether this happened but considering his overal actions it's safe to assume he did. And this is also what people mean by doing your research, it's not just the aspects of a chain and the economics etc. It's also keeping track of the people associated and measure if they can be trusted or not.

I would never buy this unless everything I just stated about them can be proven false. Even then, I don't like to buy into things that have sleazy salesman like Justin Sunn, who repeadetly attacks Ethereum and then uses this as publicity (by reconciling with aidrops) to get more attention. Good shill and great marketeer I suppose, but by far not a longterm winner at all. This coin will be dead within a few years.

rayk

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 02:58:41 PM

Seem like there is no chance left for this shit coin can be able to turn to a good coin Smiley). Although it has very good partner, good events, high trading volume, listed on the biggest exchanges but nothing can help this shit. Smiley. It just like a tool of fucking scammer John McAfee to steal money in investors pockets Smiley

Partnership, events, high trading volume and exchanges are totally hype, I am looking at the development and what they have built so far I think this coin should be around $100m-200m market cap.
icohunter1024

Activity: 280
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:44:44 PM

This is the general situation of the market, but I fully trust TRON will soon return to TOP 6 in the near future.
pageraji

Activity: 966

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:15:57 PM

buy more, all altcoin have dropped today because bitcoin price, and its good time to buy altcoin i think
BettingTips

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:19:27 PM

buy more, all altcoin have dropped today because bitcoin price, and its good time to buy altcoin i think
Really? Even while it's just a trash coin? I don't think there is any good time to buy TRX Smiley. It's just a trash coin in my opinion. It'll be fine if you're going to buy EOS, NEO or some other altcoins but with TRX, I think all traders and investors should stay away from this cryptocurrency Smiley

tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:56:48 PM

"What action should be taken?" dump all of it during the next price recovery/pump.

This is the general situation of the market, but I fully trust TRON will soon return to TOP 6 in the near future.
Who cares if goes to the top 6 or top 3? It won't change the fact about TRON being nothing but a pump-and-dump shitcoin getting hyped all the time by bag holders waiting to dump at the first sign of small profits.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
arjuna BTC

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:03:37 PM

buy more trx when the price is down is the best idea,,
because i still believe with tron project will be one from many good project in crypto industry

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Donovan XXL

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 06:07:49 PM

why does everybody feel like selling when market is red.
how about holding for once ?
this is a marathon, not a sprint.
Andrew1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:15:18 PM

I saw the change of the TRX but does it affect the actually tokens ? I actually have ~200 usd in trx . Are they lost or automatically will I receive the new tokens ?
BattleZeo

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:49:34 PM

TRON (TRX) Increasingly Dropped - After a successful MainNet launch, TRON (TRX) appears to be preparing to restore investor confidence by ensuring that the system does not run into problems during and after token migration. With a major exchange that supports the platform technically, others have come out to register tokens.

Justin Sun, founder of the platform seems to be on top of the entire process and creates much needed hype for independent blockchain. However, there are indications that investors are getting impatient when it comes to TRX prices.
Tron is definitely overvalued. You shall get rid of Tron immediately as you gain, because that is short term target. Now the whole market is red, tron shall fall even severe and back to the price it should be.

mdgabrielzim

Activity: 1232
Merit: 143

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:20:44 PM

The TRX only rose momentarily because of the hype it generated in the whole community after all that fervor over the coin has gone down, obviously all those accusations and false promises about its creator has tarnished the reputation of the currency so it will be very difficult it leaves the standing state in which it is.
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:31:02 PM

If you're really into a coin, then always buy when the price is down. Usually if you watch it enough, you can pick up on little patterns on decrease and increase. You'll then buy when it's low and sell when it's high again. Then, just repeat.. You'll increase your position several times over if you do it right.
johnsaributua

Activity: 882
Merit: 265

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 10:33:26 PM

from some posts I read about tron (TRX), some traders are still optimistic that tron price (TRX) will have pump up to $ 1 - $ 2. but this can happen in the long run.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
heynikkki

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 10:42:26 PM

As far as I know, Tron has the most enormous number of investors (due to the price obviously).
I guess that it is the key point of success of any company. Justin Sun will do everything possible to recover the price of TRX
Casey7

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:25:34 AM

Ofcourse investors are getting nervous, after all it is just hype as you said, and it is created by the founder. Seems a lot of us forgot about that "borrowed" whitepaper that they served us in the beginning
How do you know that tronx gives us borrowed whitepaper? I dont know about that. But as i can see, not only trx that goes down but the erntire market is crying. Yesterday also the price was down because one of korean exchanger was hacked. Bad news always coming and i wish it can stop soon.
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 03:40:08 AM

If you're really into a coin, then always buy when the price is down. Usually if you watch it enough, you can pick up on little patterns on decrease and increase. You'll then buy when it's low and sell when it's high again. Then, just repeat.. You'll increase your position several times over if you do it right.

Unfortunately, many traders are doing the opposite. They bought when it was hype and now they are bag holders of it waiting for the time that the coin would rise again. They may even lose half the value of it but still holding strong waiting for the time it would be hype again. If they would have sold it and then buy again when it has a cheaper price then they would be able to maybe recover from their losses. TRX may just be a scam coin for some but still, there are still fluctuations from its price that you can still take advantage from.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
yonnymen

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:54:46 AM

The entire marking is taking a hit, its stupid to sell into the lows so just hang on.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: