Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:26:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Decentralized data storage  (Read 97 times)
chende (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:26:21 PM

when thinking of storing data in  blockchain intelligently
Think of ipfs, computes (mesh computing tec) and infura for best performance
samiraetn

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:00:19 PM

The market of crypto currency is surrounded with different types of coins. There are different types of investors here. So everyone has his own level of choices. One can choose to invest in one coin or to invest in the different coins. So it depends on the invest behavior. So to say ,who is conservative ,is really hard here.
leoliln45

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:42:40 AM

Storing data in blockchain ! Idea seems to be interesting. I would like to know in details about it. Provide a link if possible.
PTsang

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:47:00 AM

If the database is decentralized, meaning there is a copy of the database everywhere, how to ensure that the content/data of the database is kept confidential?
thomaseco

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:42:42 AM

That's a great idea! I'm looking forward to see its more features.
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 12:47:06 AM

when thinking of storing data in  blockchain intelligently
Think of ipfs, computes (mesh computing tec) and infura for best performance

That is most defiantly the trend to go, quite many projects are developing decentralized storage, I know at least like 5. The question is, who will be the top 1 or at least who will be the leaders in the market.
Anyways, I believe that is really something important to disturb with the blockchain and transparency.
coupable

Activity: 2380
Merit: 757

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:50:10 AM

If the database is decentralized, meaning there is a copy of the database everywhere, how to ensure that the content/data of the database is kept confidential?
How big it should be this storage to be distributed in a smooth way as it's become complicated to share it in a blockchain if it gets bigger; this is way i can't beleive that videos or games can be easly decentalized without the need of a stable centralized database. Small volume data can be easy added to a blockchain but still remain an issue when adding more data in distribution and synchronozition with the blockchain. Distributing big Data into a blockchain would be the next step in this technology.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: