Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:50:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you need site to sell your goods and services for bitcoins?  (Read 285 times)
aleksei_chizhov (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 12:28:53 PM

A lot of people are selling their stuff for cryptocurrency. And therefore we have created website builder that can help you quickly and easily build your own website and sell your goods and services for bitcoins. How do you think where we can find people who want to make site to sell their goods and services for bitcoins?
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 6162

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:12:48 PM

Everyone has something to sell or buy, whether It's physical or virtual. If your platform is good (Fees, design, user experience etc.) people will use it.

I don't like the idea of making a user build his own website though, this would require a server etc. If you could make users make their own pages in your site, that would be better, It's also free advertisement for you.

So, If you haven't done so already, I suggest making an thread in the service announcement section.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
sunsilk

Activity: 2954
Merit: 620

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:58:38 PM

If you'll give a sneak peek with your design which can be more attractive with other builders, you might the attention from the people who are longing to create their own website/marketplace.

If you could make users make their own pages in your site, that would be better, It's also free advertisement for you.
Just like almost the same what's on my mind, allowing users to use your service for free with a certain period of time or something like what OmegaStarScream.

How do you think where we can find people who want to make site to sell their goods and services for bitcoins?
Try to look in Services.

mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:38:58 PM

A lot of people are selling their stuff for cryptocurrency. And therefore we have created website builder that can help you quickly and easily build your own website and sell your goods and services for bitcoins. How do you think where we can find people who want to make site to sell their goods and services for bitcoins?

Yes a website will definitely helps a person to improve his knowledge and his earnings and also much more in his life so Bitcoin is also like that you need to sell or buy something the website is one of the add-on + for you so I think it is good.
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:59:44 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2018, 10:24:34 PM by vintages

I am guessing this is a project you start or are starting up and want more people and patronizer to know about it. To get more customers, It's simple;  you advertise it to people who might be interested. You go to forums where bitcoin or cryptocurrency is a major discussion e.e.g. this forum and market it there, you might see like minded people who might be interested. It's likely to get a quick response because, right now, many people are knowing more of bitcoin.
Olivia S

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:19:13 AM

Sounds interesting. I know a sample of  Jay Z, who tried to sell his album for bitcoins but it is kind of faile now.
As for me, for now, it could be a bit difficult to measure the cost of products in crypto.
And how you could be sure that hackers will not buy smth for the fake coins?

But for the future, it is a nice start to be kinda first in the niche of cryptoshops. 
Lagrood

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:56:39 AM

I think that you would better to have a look at business forums because there are many people on business forums who have their own business and they may be interested of your suggestion. I do not think that much people who are here are interested of your suggestion because it is absolutely diffirent kind of activity comparing with trading and investing.
Bitcoin-Turkiye

Activity: 1667
Merit: 271

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:24:19 PM

It's a great idea. I want such a site Smiley Type in forums like bitcointalk write to find people interested in CryptoCurrency. if you have a budget, advertise on Youtube, According to the cookies of the users, advertisements are coming out, so you reach the target audience.

Turkey Asic miner Best Seller Telegram @Miningci
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:03:02 PM

Most of us are looking for that kind of service but how about buying and selling in the overseas countries it may increase the cost of the product too much,and you can't find most trades at only your country so it is a tough task.You can find those kind of people at the digital goods section and the service section.
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:25:41 PM

Even this forum is the place to buy and sell the products mate. I am not sure whether you checked the good, accounts and invites section and all. There you can find the many thing people are selling it. If you want to invest and buy the antiques also you can find the place over here itself.
Apart from that outside places like e-commerce and elsewhere are now bitcoin is being accepted so you need check those things first mate.
I am sharing the bitcoin accepting places in the below link. Kindly check it accordingly.

https://99bitcoins.com/who-accepts-bitcoins-payment-companies-stores-take-bitcoins/
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:33:27 PM

Sounds interesting. I know a sample of  Jay Z, who tried to sell his album for bitcoins but it is kind of faile now.
As for me, for now, it could be a bit difficult to measure the cost of products in crypto.
And how you could be sure that hackers will not buy smth for the fake coins?

But for the future, it is a nice start to be kinda first in the niche of cryptoshops. 
Apparently there is no way a hacker can pay with fake coins, when you sure would definitely have to verify payment and you will also have the cryptocurrencies you accept listed on your site with the need to wait for very good number of confirmation on the payment before deciding to go ahead with the sales.

I run an ecommerce store that accepts crypto in my country and though still in its initial stage, I am impressed with the turn out. It is funny though that most of the clients have used more of litecoin and doge coin as payment than btc or Ethereum.
carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:46:02 PM

Sounds interesting. I know a sample of  Jay Z, who tried to sell his album for bitcoins but it is kind of faile now.

Really you mean Jay Z  tried to sell his album with bitcoin? This is fantastic and nice. It is to say that bitcoin is gaining grounds even in America . We are expecting more of American rappers and hip hop stars to come up with some positive stuffs with NYC.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:16:22 PM

This forum is one of the best way to sold your goods in exchange of cryptocurrency. Its easy to sell quality goods now because of online sites that you can actually post your item. You might have some trouble when it comes to shipping fees but I really think it is still negotiable.
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:26:23 PM

There is already an open source system that offers the same , openbazzaar enables purchasing goods and services with bitcoin just like ebay, but what's good in this system is that it is totally decentralized, and the pruchases are being settled by the system itself and not by third parties.

I think that the UI on this is not really good but overall the project is well done and nothing can really beat it on the technical aspect, there is just no really need for an online marketplace with bitcoin, because people prefers to use fiat because they get more protection online( bitcoin transactions are ireverseable).
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:53:41 PM

Yes a website will definitely helps a person to improve his knowledge and his earnings and also much more in his life so Bitcoin is also like that you need to sell or buy something the website is one of the add-on + for you so I think it is good.
I have always known website to help pretty well. I am not sure for other countries but from where I am from, it is always an added advantage as this gives room for you to at least monitor some statistics, get to be able to stay in touch with your clients (both new and old) on new products, and asides that, it makes a lot of things easy for you. Those are just my opinion anyway and I am sure this should be something that would help generally in anywhere.

A good e-commerce site would most definitely be an edge no doubt, but these days, with Facebook adverts or other social media adverts, you can easily do your thing online and sell a whole lot without the need to have an online shop as the case may be.

You will need to show the fact that you are trustworthy and reliable over time before you start seeing some good number of clients kicking in but a good platform and easy to use one would definitely be a great advantage.
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:17:12 PM

This forum is one of the best way to sold your goods in exchange of cryptocurrency. Its easy to sell quality goods now because of online sites that you can actually post your item. You might have some trouble when it comes to shipping fees but I really think it is still negotiable.
Yes that is right that this forum is the best place for selling your good for bitcoin, but i will like to say that we should only sell such items which are free from us and should not sell such things which are still in our use. It is not a good idea if you are selling your house, car or any other thing for bitcoin, because bitcoin can still be consider as risky investment.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
amih

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:37:57 AM

create a site that is dedicated to a buying and selling activities or any item with a payment method that uses crypto currency I think it is an interesting idea. and I think there will be a lot of interest among crypto users who want to do transaction activity on a site that contains in the transaction community with crypto method.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
bits23

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:47:07 AM

I'm actually going to release/open a site for buying and selling items for bitcoin.
Experia

Activity: 924
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:59:21 AM

since bitcoin is not that popular for the ordinary people it is better to sell here we have that section for selling stuffs here, your idea is good but the people isnt yet ready for that.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:36:08 AM

It's a great idea. I want such a site Smiley Type in forums like bitcointalk write to find people interested in CryptoCurrency. if you have a budget, advertise on Youtube, According to the cookies of the users, advertisements are coming out, so you reach the target audience.
It is really a great idea. One way or the other, there is always this mindset people usually have when you have an ecommerce store where they can easily go to place their orders easily without stress. It is also important to note that it would not be easy at first as it would take some getting used to and trying to make sure everything goes in order, but it is a lot of an edge for anyone who is willing to give it a try which most times, being a first starter usually give a lot of advantage.

since bitcoin is not that popular for the ordinary people it is better to sell here we have that section for selling stuffs here
It will not take more time when people will ask you to accept bitcoins for almost all the goods and services. Already people have started asking to accept electronic payments. From that we can assume, in near future why not ask for bitcoins.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: