Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:02:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Made 5x of my investment  (Read 390 times)
mostcrack

Activity: 548
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:37:52 PM

very good, you are very right in choosing a project that may be extraordinary in the next few months, but you do not get overrated to continue the coin rotation, I have a lot of experience in every coin that jumped in a short time. then the risk will be deeper, plus the current market conditions, I just remind you and myself, it goes back to the research you believe in the coin, it's all in your own hands.

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
berrygood

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 08:40:55 PM

Yo think it can be $10 and you will probably hold it foe this reasonx if it dumps you will regret and lose your profit. Consider it can fall hard.

berezov_petro

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:42:49 PM

Can't believe it i bought arbitraging.co(arb) token by seeing their bot @0.40 and now its growing crazy $2.5 already (1month after launch) i think this can hit $10-50 with in 2 months
You are really a lucky person and I'm glad that someone here earns a profit. This growth is really a great success. Now is not a good time for the crypto market and a lot of coins are falling, so when the coin so high is a great success.

BitkoinJonny

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:43:16 PM

Thats great news. Sometimes new coins become succussefull. Keep calm and choose good crypto for future.
Lan75
Copper Member

Activity: 363
Merit: 9

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:44:31 PM

Can't believe it i bought arbitraging.co(arb) token by seeing their bot @0.40 and now its growing crazy $2.5 already (1month after launch) i think this can hit $10-50 with in 2 months
Good for you mate, with today's bearish market seldom we can coins that pump at that pace. If you have a gut feeling that it would pump up more in the coming months then hold it because it might give you good fortune.
laskybok

Activity: 315
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:54:08 PM

A big congratulations to you. You have really made an achievement despite the dip. This has shown that it is good to invest in altcoins. Meanwhile, whoever ants to invest into it at this time, should be very careful and ensure you invest only what you can afford to lose, because to me the price is now very high and care needs to be taken.
Nikitavoz

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:01:33 PM

I think that in order to at least not lose the own portfolio you need to be careful while buying coins.I am now tring to find something perspective.
blingow

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:03:20 PM

Congratulations  Grin this is awesome . Are you going to know when to hop off the ride? I've always feared gaining so much like this and then getting off too soon or too early  Embarrassed
almanPeter

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:14:28 PM

That's great! Really happy for your successful investment!
And for those who want to invest and make some profit over time, I have some good news

I’ve gained some experience lately in the Token Sale sphere and now I can share my experience. Socratus is the new exciting project which amazed me. It is an insurance ecosystem which provides a digital platform for insurance companies. The aim of this project is to create a win-win insurance, besides the project is really alive and I'm sure this project can bring a lot of profit to those who will support it.
zbaharudin

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:02:31 AM

I think we need more stories like this, to remind us that the market is still there.
Maybe this is a good time to start buying coins in the first stage created or released.
It's not easy to find it, but I think success is not generated in an easy way.
RGMan

Activity: 232

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:08:18 AM

It's just unreal luck! In such a red market get a token, which grew 5 times! Congratulations and I believe that he will be able to grow up. The main thing is not to miss the period of stagnation and fall after the pump! Wink
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:10:45 AM

i think this can hit $10-50 with in 2 months
Sadly I will say it won't. Those type of coins are mere pump and dump coins and while you're in good standing you better sell them off.
It's just unreal luck! In such a red market get a token, which grew 5 times!
There are coins that can even give more than 20x of growth within a very short amount of time but those are real pump and dump coins.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:11:37 AM

I understand that you are very encouraged by the fact that the price of your coin has increased so much, but until you have fixed the profit you have nothing. Well if the coin remains at the same level in the bear market, it can easily fall below the price at which you bought it.
PsylockReborn

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:14:04 AM

don't let your greed cloud your judgement when it comes to your profits. You did multiplied your investment 5 times and that's really awesome. You better watch out for the dips as well since we all know that the market right now is in bloodbath. Hoping to reach it $10 is quite ambitious but its possible. You just have to make the right decision on when to stop for profits.
chenhaonan

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:21:19 AM

There are always people who fantasize that they can earn 10 times or more, but often people who have this idea eventually lose money because greed, when you gain 5 times, you still want more, which is too common.

X3rto14

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:37:22 AM

well bro, I would sell everything now.
But you are you... this is not an advice it's just my way to make trading...
Cheers
Natusik

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:45:06 AM

You can be called a lucky person! ) I really do not know how much you bought these coins. I would advise you to sell at least half of them, because most likely after such a sharp increase the price will fall!
helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 11:14:14 AM

First of all I want to appreciate your luck because in this bearish market you got 5x in just 1 month because its very difficult to find such a good coins that pumps in this volatile market. Now I am betting my luck on REMME coin because it is very cheap and undervalued and have very strong team and very bright future because REMME is Blockchain-based solution for user authentication protecting company’s data from cyber attacks while eliminating passwords.And After making ATH at $0.035 its now trading at $0.016825. You can buy it for target of 5-7x  in next 2-3 months. You can search more about REMME here: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/remme/ .

Revolvere

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:36:14 AM

Some of the newly released coins are interesting, and on the right coin, we will get great results in a short amount of time. Because marketcap is still small, the possibility of manipulation certainly exists. But this is not a bad thing, as long as the project is really good.
And there should be more coins like this in the future.
rodney0101

Activity: 112
Merit: 5

I can Provide Targeted Telegram Members

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:44:53 AM

Wow! Congratulations! You're lucky because gain a lot, hoping that someday I can find a very good project like that. Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: