Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 05:56:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Move to Central America?  (Read 1457 times)
ReBoRn

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Bitcoin will survive

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 11:47:12 AM

I want to go to central America ! It´s my dream too.
I want visit also New York and Los Angeles on the west coast.
is this from your dream or its your last wish because in realty its very expensive tour  Cheesy

Appleanimal

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 12:10:21 PM

I want to go to central America ! It´s my dream too.
I want visit also New York and Los Angeles on the west coast.
is this from your dream or its your last wish because in realty its very expensive tour  Cheesy

No, it´s my first wish  Smiley when i will be traveling to the US at first i will visit big cities like New York, than smaller like Orlando. That ´s normal that people travel.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
djarot

Activity: 350
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 04:11:11 PM

I am a dreamer, so no problems! Cheesy However it is probably a good idea to tell my family and friends. I'm also pretty sure my mother will start to panic (she tends to do that when I leave my safe apartment in Sweden).
The biggest problem is how I'm going to fund it… I have a very limited amount of money haha...

Anyway, I'm thinking of this instead of Costa Rica: http://www.thisamericangirl.com/2013/05/08/please-dont-go-to-little-corn-island-nicaragua/

Man Uses Bitcoin to Buy a Piece of Paradise in Nicaragua
blacksails (OP)

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 06:21:21 AM

I am a dreamer, so no problems! Cheesy However it is probably a good idea to tell my family and friends. I'm also pretty sure my mother will start to panic (she tends to do that when I leave my safe apartment in Sweden).
The biggest problem is how I'm going to fund it… I have a very limited amount of money haha...

Anyway, I'm thinking of this instead of Costa Rica: http://www.thisamericangirl.com/2013/05/08/please-dont-go-to-little-corn-island-nicaragua/

Man Uses Bitcoin to Buy a Piece of Paradise in Nicaragua
That's what I'm talking about! (Even though I'm not a bitcoin millionaire lol) Cheesy
But who knows, in couple of years...
BTCWizard

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 10:01:17 AM

You want to move to Costa Rica on the whim of a dream?
Why not? Life is short, he can always move if it turns out to be a bad idea.

I actually thought of moving to Sweden, but don't like the taxation. Thinking of moving to Switzerland now.
blacksails (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 10:50:39 AM

You want to move to Costa Rica on the whim of a dream?
Why not? Life is short, he can always move if it turns out to be a bad idea.

I actually thought of moving to Sweden, but don't like the taxation. Thinking of moving to Switzerland now.
How are the taxes in Switzerland then? Anyway, if you thought of moving here but go for Switzerland instead, I highly recommend a trip to Sweden in the summer. Temperatures between 18-28°C, beautiful nature, a sun that never sets (at least in the northern parts of Sweden). However, Sweden is kinda expensive so if you're on a low budget you should use this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_to_roam#Sweden and camp (great way to experience the nature to!). Smiley
captainless

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 11:12:22 AM

I went to Nicaragua recently! Beautiful country, and I highly recomend the Corn Islands you previously mentioned! That is paradise!
ReBoRn

Bitcoin will survive

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 11:56:03 AM

I went to Nicaragua recently! Beautiful country, and I highly recomend the Corn Islands you previously mentioned! That is paradise!
can you post some pictures from this Paradise we want to check here from you

captainless

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 12:45:27 PM

can you post some pictures from this Paradise we want to check here from you
Sorry, my camera was stolen a few days after I got there, so I don't have any pictures Sad
But I can guarantee that it was really nice and the nature was beautiful!
Frost000

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 06:54:37 PM

I'd probably do something like this in a couple of years and go from there. I'll actually be spending 3 months out of my backpack next summer to see how well I can manage!

In any case, I still have a few things to do here before I can go off and have my own adventure.
blacksails (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 07:27:08 AM

I'd probably do something like this in a couple of years and go from there. I'll actually be spending 3 months out of my backpack next summer to see how well I can manage!

In any case, I still have a few things to do here before I can go off and have my own adventure.
Nice! Please keep us updated on your travels! Smiley
Where are you going?
hownowbrowncow

Activity: 262

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 09:10:56 AM

Since it sounds like you want to go for a while, I would suggest starting in Costa Rica, and then moving through Nicaragua, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras and Belize. If you find a place you like along the way, and it's cheap, consider staying there for a few weeks before moving on. This will give you a good feel for Central America. After you made your way through the different countries, then you can pick the place you liked the most and head back there for a few months or more. You can always take a few days here and there to check out new areas while having your base in whichever place you end up.

Have fun.
blacksails (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 09:15:57 AM

Since it sounds like you want to go for a while, I would suggest starting in Costa Rica, and then moving through Nicaragua, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras and Belize. If you find a place you like along the way, and it's cheap, consider staying there for a few weeks before moving on. This will give you a good feel for Central America. After you made your way through the different countries, then you can pick the place you liked the most and head back there for a few months or more. You can always take a few days here and there to check out new areas while having your base in whichever place you end up.

Have fun.
Have you done a similar trip or is this based on travel blogs? Wink
Anyway, thanks for the suggestions! Much appreciated! Smiley
Frost000

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 01:24:32 PM

Where are you going?

We'll be picking/choosing/passing through some of these: France, Spain, Portugal, Morocco, Italy, Croatia, Greece, Tunisia, Cyprus, etc.

We'll be going where the wind takes us... Smiley
blacksails (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 01:35:10 PM

Where are you going?

We'll be picking/choosing/passing through some of these: France, Spain, Portugal, Morocco, Italy, Croatia, Greece, Tunisia, Cyprus, etc.

Around the Mediterranean Sea huh? I've been to both Cyprus and Greece, and those are beautiful countries with wonderful food! They are also cheap (with European measures) because of the financial crisis in the eurozone! Hope you have a nice trip! Smiley
Frost000

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 02:59:17 PM

Where are you going?

Around the Mediterranean Sea huh? I've been to both Cyprus and Greece, and those are beautiful countries with wonderful food! They are also cheap (with European measures) because of the financial crisis in the eurozone! Hope you have a nice trip! Smiley

Thanks... I'll likely be reporting back sometime after it's all over and done with... Smiley
BitWinner

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 07:17:48 PM

Central America is indeed very beautiful but not everyone is capable of moving there. Beyond having the funds and all, it's not the kind of place that everyone can stomach living in for 365 days a year.

The poverty and whatnot can get to you at times... Obviously, it depends on the country you're in, but still.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 05:31:01 AM

If Bitcoin hits $10 K, then I'll buy a private island somewhere in Central America... probably Belize or Bahamas.  Grin
ReBoRn

Bitcoin will survive

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 09:42:59 AM

If Bitcoin hits $10 K, then I'll buy a private island somewhere in Central America... probably Belize or Bahamas.  Grin
these islands are just like mystery movies for me really paradise and wired just love to enjoy them in videos its much better and safe  Cheesy

Scooby Dooby Doo

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 04:01:58 AM

I want to go to central america
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: