Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:28:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are women most abused?  (Read 265 times)
change7 (OP)

Activity: 175
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:36:37 PM

From time past till now women are the most abused, despite the fact that inhumanity is a sin before God. The importance of women is not recognise in our society today even with the unique power of creativity to bring new life into being that God has given to them. Women deserve to be given the chance to express their self because they are the vehicle through which life come to earth, God gave them this special ability because  they have the heart to nurture others. Lets give them chance to contribute to the growth of our society. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jayyen

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:55:33 PM

Women have been known in society not to be able to do certain things for a long time. sometimes ,some of them have to depend on their men for support and in the end they are abused.Women are seen as weaker vessels by men.
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1104

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:00:01 PM

They are abused because they generally are weaker, more fragile. That said, I've seen many strong women, especially in sports. I'd like to see some of them wife beaters try their luck with some female MMA fighters. I'd pay to watch their asses being handed to them.
It's sad that in some cultures women allow men to treat them like slaves. I'm mainly talking about Arab countries.

Sidiq SP

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:06:24 AM

Indeed we should give women the opportunity to contribute to the growth of our society, instead of abusing circumstances by harming and exploiting circumstances, often women are victims of violence, victims of fraud and exploited not to be protected and assisted equality with men, this abuse should be in overcome by making rules and actions clear to those who violate them
KP Oli

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:31:33 AM

Firstly women body is less muscular and smaller in size than men. So, physically man have dominance over woman one to one.
The next and the most prominent reason is the lack of law and order and taking of abuse upon women lightly. Some countries even have laws that favor domestic violence over women.
Rizqi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Freedom

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 12:47:54 PM

From time past till now women are the most abused, despite the fact that inhumanity is a sin before God. The importance of women is not recognise in our society today even with the unique power of creativity to bring new life into being that God has given to them. Women deserve to be given the chance to express their self because they are the vehicle through which life come to earth, God gave them this special ability because  they have the heart to nurture others. Lets give them chance to contribute to the growth of our society. 

not all places in this world are women lower than men, in my country there are no women and men, we have equal rights from education from work and I see a lot of women who are tough and have big responsibilities towards their family and even spine. indeed women tend to think with feelings but with persaan it is a power that is not in men. I admit there are still many countries who underestimate women but do not rule out there will be a female pioneer who demands gender equality within the country.

mark_bounty

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 09:00:31 PM

Its a great question. Remember, who tempted the Adam? Exactly, that was Eve... They will is too weak, too small, they can't resist the devil incide. It a great question,true vision of life
Mariksa

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:27:28 PM

I can't agree that the importance of women is not recognized in our society today. On the contrary, if we compare how men did not respect the rights of women before, now everything has changed. And changed a lot!
But yes, a woman still needs the help of men in some things. And this is not bad because God created a woman to be the helper of a man.
swaggerkeme

Activity: 162

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:07:02 PM

Good write-up, I believe most women are abused due to how submissive and indecisive they are in most dealings. Women are seen as fragile so they are easily abused due to their perceived weakness in the sight of society. But I think the thread is changing lately, as women of today are more precise and dependent in their dealings.
lokanot0

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 04:47:29 AM

Throughout history, women have had very different experiences at different times. Some past societies had women who were warriors, powerful priestesses, and political leaders. At other times strict expectations have been placed on women, with (male) writers portraying them as inferior to men. Looking at how a society treats its women can be very enlightening. An investigation into the position of women at different points in history shows us how our society has grown and changed. Often we think of history developing in a straight line. Women enjoy a reasonable level of equality in present-day Western society. Unfortunately, the further back in history you go, the less equality women will have had. However, the truth is not so simple. In fact, women through history have gained and lost power at different times.
lang shao

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:32:33 AM

Most of the women suffer from violence as of today. Some men didnt control their temper specially this happen in a family group. When I say those person doing to a women Im really want to go closer to that man and punch his face so many times, comparing the strength men has the advantage obviously so men should avoid doing that. Women represent the image of our Mama Mary so lets respect and love them.
criza

Activity: 574
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:23:58 PM

Women were traditionally seen as someone lower than men. In old days, women were just at home which made them degraded by how the society looks at them. So up to this modern time, women were overpowered by men resulting to some abuses. Maybe that's the reason why most women were abused — the mindset of people especially men were into that they should be overpowering women. This is something that should stop. It is good to see that in contemporary time, women empowerment is visible and strengthened by many advocates. We should not see women as someone lowered than us and abusing them won't make you be higher than other but be someone as leveled as animals.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 09:03:31 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2018, 10:11:34 PM by KingScorpio

From time past till now women are the most abused, despite the fact that inhumanity is a sin before God. The importance of women is not recognise in our society today even with the unique power of creativity to bring new life into being that God has given to them. Women deserve to be given the chance to express their self because they are the vehicle through which life come to earth, God gave them this special ability because  they have the heart to nurture others. Lets give them chance to contribute to the growth of our society.  

abusal is a more intense form of using someone else, when usage stops and abusal starts is in the eye of the individual, for example in ancient societies the usage of people like robots or like property was not considered abusal.

all corporating society naturally use each other, if we would create a state only run by women (which is an interesting idea btw.) we would have a situation in which women use and abuse each other.

regards

Anonaneadone

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:51:17 PM

women are abused than man because man is much more stronger mentally and physically than women but the truth. the men strength mush be use to protect women and not abused. women must also not abused the man because they know that man is doing their job to protect them like gender inequality that is major happening now.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram   facebook   TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
Brian_Wood

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:40:22 PM

Of course women deserve to express themselves. Nobody deserves to be abused. Sometimes women physically abuse men, but this isn't very common. The obvious reason is that men are physically strong than women. It's not that of that you find smaller people physically abusing larger people. Unless the larger person is scared of the smaller person for some other reasons, it doesn't seem like a good idea to pick a fight with somebody that could cause you serious damage.
Sonik33

Activity: 138

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:44:42 AM

If in the normal life span indeed the woman's activities need to be equated with men, such as work, career and so forth. But in the sphere of religion, the woman is a sacred being, woman must behave like a woman (stay at home)
Squishy01

Activity: 98
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:06:01 AM

It's because society has, since time immemorial, painted woman as these weaker and lesser creatures. And that is the result of patriarchy. Biologically speaking, yes they are generally weaker, but it doesn't give us the right to take advantage of the fact and abuse them.

Also, just because we men are physically stronger, it doesn't mean that we are the superior gender. It's not all about physical strength, and I hope everyone understands this.

Brian_Wood

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:57:36 AM

i see . That might be from your side. Women are being cherised here and are given the maximum respect . Am not saying people don't abuse women here . They do but not often and rarely happen
Where is "here" for you? Please tell us about it and share some examples. I don't think I know of one of those societies. I know there are some cultures where people are extremely protective of women. For them women should always be with a man. When the women are young they are with their father, or they may go out with their brothers. It stays this way until the women get married, then they should be with their husband. I'm sure they would say that they are just caring for their women, but, in reality, they are greatly restricting their freedoms.
imMac

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:57:59 AM

because women think they are always right.
LiMari19

Activity: 123

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:59:07 AM

It is our history, but is is changing day by day!
Masterkai

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:04:22 AM

It's because they have no power mostly and no defense.
kamasino

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:48:23 AM

Because they are not strong enough to fight the men. But whoever abuses a woman is a dog.
wattef90

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:00:58 PM

Good write-up, I believe most women are abused due to how submissive and indecisive they are in most dealings. Women are seen as fragile so they are easily abused due to their perceived weakness in the sight of society. But I think the thread is changing lately, as women of today are more precise and dependent in their dealings.
Brian_Wood

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:36:58 PM

Why would you say women are indecisive? Could you share some specific examples? You should probably have many many example in order to speak of all women like that. It sounds like a very sexist comment. Of course, some women are indecisive, but so are many men. I would argue that women aren't just seen as fragile, most of them are fragile. On average, women are much more fragile than men.  It's highly unlikely that there will a trend of women becoming stronger on average than men. Please also elaborate on your statement that women are more precise and dependent lately. What does that mean?
robbietobby

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:52:48 PM

I do always based my answer on a figurative language or an article:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2968709/

Based on what I've read, women takes more aggression on the opposite gender, male. And so when all violence happened in the family say for example, women are most likely aggravated in such a way that they are submissive to their dominant team. Also, there were many differences in behaviors and motivations between women’s and men’s violence, interventions based on male models of partner violence are likely not effective for many women.
fedben

Activity: 230
Merit: 2

XCRYPT

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:22:39 PM

It is a structural problem. Many institutions in one way or the other favors men over women. Biologically, men are stronger and this alone predisposes women to mistreatment from men. Before the recent introduction of feminism, women have been portrayed as properties. Therefore, abusing them was alright. This mentality still exist today.

xCRYPT ➲➲➲IEO-SALE On IDAX Exchange (https://www.xcrypt.club/)
avbitx

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:48:24 PM

Men need dominance when they can't take out the frustration on other man.
baby1moretime

Activity: 41

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:11:39 AM

Because the women are weak and tender, they become victims of abuse. Nowadays, as society grows, women are increasingly demanding equality for themselves, and so there are many. The woman got up and found happiness after these abuses.
MrPao

Activity: 280

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:46:59 AM

I have always believed that men and women should be equal, but unfortunately, this is not the case in many places. Women in many areas have lost the right to live freely since the day they were born!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Beatrix77

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:10:25 AM

Women are abused because they are weak and don't dare to stand up for the rights they deserve.
Amadeo33

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:59:12 PM

In our society, men and women have long been equal. And this is very good.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: