Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 02:58:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are women most abused?  (Read 265 times)
Masterkai

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:04:22 AM

It's because they have no power mostly and no defense.
kamasino

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:48:23 AM

Because they are not strong enough to fight the men. But whoever abuses a woman is a dog.
wattef90

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:00:58 PM

Good write-up, I believe most women are abused due to how submissive and indecisive they are in most dealings. Women are seen as fragile so they are easily abused due to their perceived weakness in the sight of society. But I think the thread is changing lately, as women of today are more precise and dependent in their dealings.
Brian_Wood

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:36:58 PM

Good write-up, I believe most women are abused due to how submissive and indecisive they are in most dealings. Women are seen as fragile so they are easily abused due to their perceived weakness in the sight of society. But I think the thread is changing lately, as women of today are more precise and dependent in their dealings.
Why would you say women are indecisive? Could you share some specific examples? You should probably have many many example in order to speak of all women like that. It sounds like a very sexist comment. Of course, some women are indecisive, but so are many men. I would argue that women aren't just seen as fragile, most of them are fragile. On average, women are much more fragile than men.  It's highly unlikely that there will a trend of women becoming stronger on average than men. Please also elaborate on your statement that women are more precise and dependent lately. What does that mean?
robbietobby

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:52:48 PM

I do always based my answer on a figurative language or an article:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2968709/

Based on what I've read, women takes more aggression on the opposite gender, male. And so when all violence happened in the family say for example, women are most likely aggravated in such a way that they are submissive to their dominant team. Also, there were many differences in behaviors and motivations between women’s and men’s violence, interventions based on male models of partner violence are likely not effective for many women.
fedben

Activity: 230
Merit: 2

XCRYPT

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:22:39 PM

It is a structural problem. Many institutions in one way or the other favors men over women. Biologically, men are stronger and this alone predisposes women to mistreatment from men. Before the recent introduction of feminism, women have been portrayed as properties. Therefore, abusing them was alright. This mentality still exist today.

xCRYPT ➲➲➲IEO-SALE On IDAX Exchange (https://www.xcrypt.club/)
avbitx

Activity: 14
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:48:24 PM

Men need dominance when they can't take out the frustration on other man.
baby1moretime

Activity: 41

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:11:39 AM

Because the women are weak and tender, they become victims of abuse. Nowadays, as society grows, women are increasingly demanding equality for themselves, and so there are many. The woman got up and found happiness after these abuses.
MrPao

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:46:59 AM

I have always believed that men and women should be equal, but unfortunately, this is not the case in many places. Women in many areas have lost the right to live freely since the day they were born!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Beatrix77

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:10:25 AM

Women are abused because they are weak and don't dare to stand up for the rights they deserve.
Amadeo33

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:59:12 PM

In our society, men and women have long been equal. And this is very good.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: