Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:17:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think that people will invest in BTC in future immensely  (Read 276 times)
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1718

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:12:42 PM

Most people I know have already forgotten about BTC and they sold at a loss and re-invested what they have left in mutual funds or stocks.

Basically they either bought at $10K and sold at $10K for break-even or they bought at $19K and sold recently at $6K because they were getting very mad everyday by the amount of money they have lost.

The worst are the ones who invested in alts. Most of them are down 90% and at that point they rather just hold on and will most likely sell for 50% loss or hold for break-even.

Basically now is not the best time to sell but the best time to buy unlike buying earlier at $10K or $19K.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:45:58 PM

I Believe, if we can spread value of BTC, surely people will invest future  more than today, no one believe anything without reason, therefore we must explain for people who are willing to invest about BTC, If some one brought a bitcoin in 2010, how much money they can earn within few years, that is the message we should give for society.
The more time the bitcoin will become more popular and it will increase the use of Bitcoin. directly then it will increase the amount of investment in bitcoin. this is a thing that is already predicted from the beginning, it's because bitcoin has a very large number of users and now bitcoin has shown its consistency as one of the centralized financial system that has many advantages.
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:57:16 AM

I Believe, if we can spread value of BTC, surely people will invest future  more than today, no one believe anything without reason, therefore we must explain for people who are willing to invest about BTC, If some one brought a bitcoin in 2010, how much money they can earn within few years, that is the message we should give for society.

The problem with this is that people will not just easily invest in it because of its nature being unregulated except in countries wherein there are already regulations implemented. I did attempt to introduce it to people before who has no interest into it but then when the price go down, I end up being blamed so now, I only introduce it to people who are interested because they knew that I am involved in cryptocurrency and earning from it too.

As the importance and popularity of the btc is increasing day by day obviously it can be said that there will be immense investment in the near future.

People are more attracted to invest into something that will give them almost instant profit so if they see that the price is increasing then they would be more entice to invest in it. If the price is hype then the volume would increase too. Just like what happen last december when the volume only increase when the price is high.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
rsrb

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:55:51 AM

Yes they will. It is a given that the market has become immensely popular in this short span of time. Apart from that, people all over the country has shown a vast interest in this market due to its ability of churning money at the comfort of the homes of the people.
Mind Control

Activity: 224
Merit: 41

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:30:50 PM

I am telling people that investing in bitcoin is like investing into our future and if we really want to have good life in years to come the best thing to do now is to buy bitcoin.  I think in some years to come bitcoin is going to be the reason why people are rich.

This is the reason why many are saying that Bitcoin is a scam. People are introducing Bitcoin in the wrong way. People should know Bitcoin for what it is and not by how much you can earn from it. Purely saying that if you buy Bitcoin you will be rich will stain Bitcoin's name when the price crashed just like what we experience the past months.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:40:44 PM
Last edit: July 11, 2018, 04:33:34 PM by Theb

In the future I think Bitcoin's time will come to an end as the time when the market matures a lot of the investors and traders in the market will venture off in better investment opportunities within the market. Think of it this way a newbie investor in stocks always stick to the safe bets a.k.a. the Blue Chips but after some time they will stray away from their safe bets to risky fast movers as they know their money will grow much faster with the added risk. With this scenario where a lot of newbie investors decided to risk their money in turn for a better investment opportunity they will get to choose a new and perhaps a better altcoin to replace their Bitcoin investments.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:46:31 PM

We're done with the "investing" in bitcoin part. We need people to actually use bitcoin for what it was intended for.

But why would people use it at all? unless you are in a situation in which you are FORCED to use it (like in Venezuela or whatever) then chances are you will not care less about using fiat to do your daily shopping with bitcoin instead of fiat. People in general don't care, if they government works, they will not look for alternatives.

And the fact that bitcoin can go up 100x in the next 10 years, also guarantees if people have some bitcoins, they will just hold it long term waiting for it to go up, instead of "using it", whatever definition of "using it" you have (I assume you mean buying goods and services with it)
developer101dev

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:06:38 PM

Yes they will, there are a lot of people who are only interested on bitcoins if there is a hype in the market so obviously, most of the people will invest if the market will start to pump again.
r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:58:29 PM

We're done with the "investing" in bitcoin part. We need people to actually use bitcoin for what it was intended for.
I could understand that you are mentioning about using bitcoins for payment but bitcoin is now treated mainly as a high ROI giving asset.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
qwertyup23

Activity: 2254
Merit: 787

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:57:36 AM

I think that most of the people will starting seeing potential on bitcoin in a few more years from now, but something with a huge value needs to happen until they decide to invest on bitcoin, maybe one of those huge news that will change everything

The reason on why the market value of bitcoin significantly skyrocketed was due to the hype caused by media, influence and other investors who made their comments and discussions. This sprung out a plethora of new investors who aimed to at least experience the similar situation back in 2009, when investors purchased the first bitcoin and patiently waited until its price increased. When the price suddenly jumped to $20,000 last December 2017, people suddenly invested more and the market crashed when prohibitions were made by China and South Korea.
From then they stopped investing and sold most of their investments without knowing what the nature of bitcoin is.

I find it funny on how some people are stating that bitcoin is "falling" or "dying" in a few years since they are also the ones who mentioned that some should invest in bitcoin for long-term goals. Not to mention, most of them are investors who does not even know anything about bitcoin and its functions, they just followed the current with the hype and hoped for gains!

Yes they will, there are a lot of people who are only interested on bitcoins if there is a hype in the market so obviously, most of the people will invest if the market will start to pump again.

I strongly believe that bitcoin would be utilized as an alternative currency once countries adapt to its changes and implementations. What hinders from BTC growing are the government prohibitions, ICO bans and potential hacking of exchanges that ultimately affected and caused the disparity from countries in accepting its views.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Gaaara

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:15:33 AM

I Believe, if we can spread value of BTC, surely people will invest future  more than today, no one believe anything without reason, therefore we must explain for people who are willing to invest about BTC, If some one brought a bitcoin in 2010, how much money they can earn within few years, that is the message we should give for society.

It was being broadcast everywhere some coins that is meant only for profit and coins that is a scam, with this lurking around bitcoin will most likely have a hard time getting new people's trust, every popularity is a good popularity but with too many negative things from coins that is not directly related to bitcoin is not a good thing as it makes people think about investing twice.

What I am thinking is that we should let people adapt the digital generation more and started to understand technology with this there is more people to understand how bitcoin is a such an important asset for the next generation.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:08:59 AM

Actually most people who have lack of knowledge about the specific purpose of bitcoin are really frightened , due to some fake news and being involved in some negative issues such scam accusations and etc.  But i believe the mindset of some people who dont trust bitcoin still has a chance to change , which unless if there is a collaboration to spread good things about it instead of spreading fake information . 'cause indeed mostly news nowadays is fake that's why people become frustrated  and frightened to contribute on bitcoin.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:52:50 AM

But why would people use it at all? unless you are in a situation in which you are FORCED to use it (like in Venezuela or whatever) then chances are you will not care less about using fiat to do your daily shopping with bitcoin instead of fiat. People in general don't care, if they government works, they will not look for alternatives.

And the fact that bitcoin can go up 100x in the next 10 years, also guarantees if people have some bitcoins, they will just hold it long term waiting for it to go up, instead of "using it", whatever definition of "using it" you have (I assume you mean buying goods and services with it)
Let's just assume that mentality will just keep popping into people's mind and before we start to get some real life usage of this currency, I can as well just say the value must have increased hugely by then, the institutions must have gotten in with a very huge position and somehow, the price would not be fluctuating that much as it is today and that would only be left with those who are actually using it based on demand and not just holding for speculative FOMO reasons of getting rich overnight.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: