Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:05:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is crypto legal in your country?  (Read 3504 times)
Mr.Eddies

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:53:11 AM

My country has ban crypto or considers it as a legal entity. Kind like 'we don't care' stand which I think it better for crypto.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:03:39 AM

The crypto in my country is not legal, the government has banned it, he does not believe bitcoin because bitcoin is a decentralized platform, it can make my country's economy go down. Hopefully in the future, crypto will be legal in my country .
Bonanzabits

Activity: 364
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 03:59:59 PM

In my country, crypto-currencies are not prohibited, but they are not allowed. Anyway, everyone who is engaged in this topic, they understand that it's better not to advertise it once again, and also, there is an old saying in Russian - "Money loves silence" Wink  So we live  Grin
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:01:11 PM

in my country cryptocurrency is very neutral and no one has banned the use of cryptocurrency and according to me, cryptocurrency in my country is very legal and has started using cryptocurrency.
lester04

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:06:09 PM

Yes crypto is legal in our country but sadly lots of people in my country have a bad view in bitcoins cause lots of people have been scammed by crypto scam investments due of lack of knowledge about this technology but still crypto is accepts in many establishment in our country and this is good sign that crypto will be more popular in our county.
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:09:39 PM

In my country, there's no restriction for joining a tokensale. But, it is prohibited to use crypto to buy things as it's not national currency. I hope my country can re-consider to allow crypto as payment as it is easier to use for daily life.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Leyss

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:23:05 PM

KYC are done to prevent members of some countries from participating in ICO because it is illegal over there. Does your country permit you to participate in ICO?
First of all, we need to understand the difference between participating in ICO projects and investing in ICO projects. The US and China banned their citizens from participating in ICO projects in the form of investing in these projects so that their citizens would not suffer material losses, since they consider such investment too risky investments and funds. But these countries did not forbid their citizens to participate in ICO projects in the form of joining the ICO generosity campaigns, since this does not pose a threat of losing money. Therefore, the requirement of some ICO teams to bounty hunters to undergo a KYC check is illegal for such individuals. This has already been agreed by some ICO teams and does not require bounty hunters to undergo such a check.
vladaziya4

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:27:53 PM

I agree with you, aspiration and progress always give a positive result, if you are stretching before him and trying to be successful. There are a lot of them, because everyone sees this as a big benefit and they want to steal money. They earn dishonestly and this is not very pleasant on their part.
Wale777

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:30:30 PM

KYC are done to prevent members of some countries from participating in ICO because it is illegal over there. Does your country permit you to participate in ICO?
At the moment crypto is legal in my country and there's no regulations restraining citizens of my country from contributing or participating in any ICO but the National assembly is working on a legislation on crypto but not sure if it's outcome of the bill will be positive or negative but as we speak kurecoin and Kora network is indigeneous  ICOs from my country
Dhruvv1

Activity: 151
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:55:26 PM

I am from India and yet crypto not legal here. Form last some months government working on that either ban or legal. But I am just praying will be not legal because if it's happen then they will impose too much tax. Without any regulations it's not hard job for us selling or buying. Just have to wait and see what government will do.
gabagandalf

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:00:19 PM

in my country it is legal to join icos. thats why i have no problems with that. i am glad that i am also coming from a country that is crypto friendly.
Houseman

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:06:43 PM

Well, in my country the crypto is legal. But when there is ICO launched in our country, we will not able to participate because the government banned. But still we can join the other ICO that launch by other country.

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
Pelunize12

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:13:13 PM

crypto in my country isnt regulated. you can use it or not but you must take a risk
there is no guarantee if you use it. i am crypto believer dont care about goverment regulation. crypto still can run wthut it  Grin
Suharjo

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:20:22 PM

there is no prohibition to participate in cryptocurrency in my country. all things about crypto are legalized and the government doesn't matter about that. it's just that many people still don't know crypto.
LKingLion

Activity: 125

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:25:55 PM

Not legal and not illegal. Crypto is in our country is doing good as for now. Maybe more days from now crypto will become totally legal once the trying and error become effective. I hope so.
kak uli

Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:44:04 PM

yes right, indeed the existence of KYC is to prevent citizens whose countries ban ICO. as I know in my country there is no ban on ICO to this day.

CryptoKush

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:46:12 PM

Cryptocurrencies are not banned in my country. I will take some specific laws in the future. I do not think that they will be strict.
supremacy10

Activity: 91

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 05:49:18 PM

Yes it is  , Nigeria is one of the highest participants of cryptocurrency all over the world , first in Africa , one school in Lagos already planning to introduce blockchain as course
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:51:49 PM

Well most of the countries attacking cryptocurrency and the blockchain technology are only doing them self's because the cryptocurrency community is a decentralized digital currencies that can not be control by any person or institutions of government and at that the government are only harming the growth of they economy. In my country cryptocurrency is being allowed but not officially recognized as a legal currency.
PRC_May

Activity: 224
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:56:36 PM

in my nation ico not precluded which is prohibited is we do deal and buy exchange of merchandise utilizing bitcoin

however, in the event that we do the purchasing and offering of computerized resources or crypto world it isn't disallowed in any way
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: