Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:45:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is crypto legal in your country?  (Read 3504 times)
cryptonewscast

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:53:47 AM

Until now, crypto is still prohibited from using it in my country. The government stipulates in a written regulation that it is prohibited to trade using digital currency. So in my opinion, participating in the ICO is also prohibited.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
biznes35

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:49:33 AM

Formally, cryptocurrencies are legal in our country, but when you go to the state bodies, elderly women are speechless, you can understand that they do not have scripts for such moments, their worn-out computer freezes and issues, sometimes, proposals of such a pattern that it begins to seem to me that I was in the fifteenth century.
vova.andreyan.94

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:58:39 AM

Unfortunately in my country there is no support for ICO crypto-currency from the state, but there are no prohibitions on these events!
bayarau

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:14:07 AM

In my opinion, KYC is made not only so that members of some countries do not participate in ICO. The KYC is also designed to limit the use of multi-accounts and fake users, as this is very harmful to ICO projects. My country does not care about my participation in ICO projects. On the one hand, it's good, because it gives me freedom of choice. But it also means that the authorities of my country do not care that I can be deceived in the ICO project.
PotassiumIodideCryptoc

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:57:38 PM

In my country, as in most other countries, there is still no definition of the characterization and legalization of the crypto currency.
InformerKin

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:07:14 PM

My country doesn't make participating in ICO's illegal although we have very high income taxes and every conversion from crypto to fiat is under taxation unfortunately.
Xxmodded

Activity: 2254
Merit: 309

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:10:46 PM

KYC are done to prevent members of some countries from participating in ICO because it is illegal over there. Does your country permit you to participate in ICO?

My country does not legalize crypto, nor does it forbid it, so there is still no problem, I think verification for KYC has several factors and options. currently there are many ico who include it and this is to avoid following campaign participants with multiple accounts, and other factors that are the main part is the law that regulates in the country about ico.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
GantVolnov

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:17:41 PM

KYC are done to prevent members of some countries from participating in ICO because it is illegal over there. Does your country permit you to participate in ICO?

In my country, as well as in many others, this issue is not regulated in any way. I think that real laws and norms will begin to appear no sooner than a year or two. Until then, you can safely do this, not worrying about taxes.
jeungo

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:19:05 PM

In my country, the coin status of coins is not yet announced. On the one hand, there are no restrictions on buying and selling, but on the other hand it is very difficult to report to the tax inspectorate on the arrival of money for mining and exchange activity.
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:23:37 PM

Yeah, crypto is totally legal here, buy what you want when you want. The only thing you have to do when selling and cashing out your mad crypto gains is that anything over 500eur is taxable. You have to pay 20% from any given amount of money that is over 500eur.

For example: You take out 1000eur, you pay (1000-500)*0.2=100eur as tax.

iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:25:53 PM

My country is still not clear upon their stand towards cryptos!

The central bank has banned other banks from facilitating crypto transactions ans thus, every trade in national currency is happening over P2P or OTC market. Some crypto businesses have challenged this stance of the Central bank in the court and the court is still to come up with any verdict.
odessit1377

Activity: 275

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:28:38 PM

In my country there is no prohibition on participation in companies, on the contrary, now all this is considered at the legislative level, the state plans to resolve this issue. My country is Ukraine, it is rapidly developing the direction of the crypt industry.
AleksBBB

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:40:23 PM

In my country at the moment, ICO is not prohibited.  Bitcoin does not yet have a clear definition in my country, so there are no prohibitive laws in ICO. Hopefully in the future, crypto will be legal in my country .
Situaciy

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:41:07 PM

And I from Russia, heard discussions about it in the highest echelons of the power, it seems want to legalize, but also obstacles I don't see, at us everything is possible... you can't get caught
ALAY012

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 04:46:11 PM

Here in the Philippines, cryptocurrency is legal. Because of exchanger Coins.ph. Coins.ph allows you to fund your Bitcoin wallet directly from your bank. But, the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas not endorsing cryptocurrency. This is because it is not backed up by any commodity or monitored by a central bank.
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:58:30 PM

my crypto country has not been legalized by the government. I don't know why the government is still reluctant to legalize crypto. maybe because the risk obtained is higher and can be detrimental. but if we have a technique of trading properly and correctly. I think we can still minimize this risk because we have better knowledge and experience.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Toing_Jr

Activity: 119

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:08:08 PM

my crypto country has not been legalized by the government. I don't know why the government is still reluctant to legalize crypto. maybe because the risk obtained is higher and can be detrimental. but if we have a technique of trading properly and correctly. I think we can still minimize this risk because we have better knowledge and experience.
In my country is Ilegal and it's banned. But, actually the Government only banned Cyptocurrency as a payment tools. And they can't banned it when it's used for our digital assets. As we know that is different things.
tessaphin

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:11:03 PM

The basic principle of crypto currency is to carry out operations with anonymity and not by exposing ourselves to the public. Giving KYC means exposing ourselves and thus making it confirm that this is not a safe place to work.
KYC is my foot when it comes to ICO's filing. First of all they spoil the scammers to collect our info and thus can compromise with original documents.
thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:16:41 PM

there are no rules regulating every investor to participate on ico in my country, as long as the risk of every investment are considerable. even stock trading company which usually provide derivative, gold and currency investment are start to offer bitcoin as their investment option. but with a huge number of resident which cryptocurrency are still unfamiliar to them, they used and tend to invest with existing investment. this is become a big and serious homework for us to start familiarizing cryptocurrency around the world, so people will know cryprocurrency very well with many advantages and turned into cryptocurrency as their daily use.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
notesico

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:21:52 PM

In Belarus they refused tax on cryptocurrency. The next 5 years I can freely earn money on this. In Belarus, ICO is also allowed. But I did not hear that someone in Belarus would conduct an ICO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: