Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:44:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is crypto legal in your country?  (Read 3504 times)
DES_MX

Activity: 216
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:58:38 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2018, 12:17:13 AM by DES_MX

No, recently bitcoin turned into a illegal thing in our country. I don't know why government took this decision. It was a shocking news for us. We heard many countries banned cryptocurrency but we never though our country can make place in the crypto ban countries list! I think if the bitcoin price ups again, many country will unban crypto again, our country too.
Manjita950

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:03:15 AM

The crypto is not legal in my country and there is no law related to ICO.but if we do the buying and selling of digital assets or crypto world it is not prohibited at all.So I  worked in crypto leaved in our country.
GsxR150

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:47:35 AM

KYC are done to prevent members of some countries from participating in ICO because it is illegal over there. Does your country permit you to participate in ICO?

In my country, the status of crypto coins is unclear. On the one hand, there is no real or written ban issued by the government for the purchase and sale of crypto coins. And on the other hand, it is very difficult to report to the tax inspectorate on crypto activities and the assets contained therein.
I hope the government sees all this.
firewa

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:53:03 AM

I have participated in many ico projects. As for my country, this is not allowed. The country says that encryption is very dangerous. I hope that we will stay away from the cryptocurrency, but the country cannot stop it. Because encryption technology is not under the control of the state, we can still trade.
jokowo

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:55:57 AM

KYC are done to prevent members of some countries from participating in ICO because it is illegal over there. Does your country permit you to participate in ICO?

Clearly, cryptocurrency is legal in our country, because our country is open to all technologies and developments that can help every investor to earn income. I thank you for this openness, because we know that not all countries legalize crypto.
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:59:08 AM

Not yet officially legal but still people are using cryptocurrency fully without any control , as we can see that lots of countries are taking new new descion and making new new rules over bitcoin to use by the people.
But there are lots of countries who are investigating bitcoin yet and not understanding the actual thing with it , and in present time they are asking for the tax to pay for the work that what they are doing right now with cryptocurrency .
So a type of hype us going on in the cryptocurrency market where people are in confusion and thinking that whether they will find cryptocurrency in future with perfect legalization or just they will remain between the legal and illegal announcement .
Here condion of cryptocurrency is between the legalisation and ban both , few people are saying it will be legal and few are saying it will be ban soon .
But here people are totally attention less over the legalization of cryptocurrency and using it blindly until they hear about the official ban of cryptocurrency .
rohican

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:33:43 AM

Yes, the Government in my country has legalized crypto since last year, it's just that the crypto currency cannot be used as an exchange tool like world money, because this is still in research. Just like in many other countries, crypto currencies in my country can only be used as digital assets. Next year I hope more for the benefits of crypto.
Maximillllian

Activity: 77

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 04:36:55 AM

In Russia, it is not prohibited to participate in ICO, but it is not regulated. As well as cryptocurrency in General
Fitrilalala

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:19:10 AM

i guess yes, they do permit but they just leave all abiut crypto rules in uncertainty, we could buy and we could sell as we wish but there is no protection for investment in this sector.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:21:52 AM

My country doesn`t have any laws about crypto-currencies. That`s a good thing I think, when they start to regulate it it will be taxed
and who knows what. I have nothing against that, but I plan to have some amount hidden.
   Crypto-currencies will be regulate everywhere, but who knows how can stay anonymous I think. My plan is clear, I will pay tax for some
amount, but not for all, I will try to arrange that like that, I hope I can make it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:25:54 AM

in my country crypto is not a problem, even though our government notices that cryptocurrency is a bubble, our government does not support crypto but also does not overly ban our crypto, I think our country community likes cryptocurrency because it provides additional income for us.
Ividanik
Copper Member

Activity: 205
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:49:25 AM

Yes, I'm live in Europe Union and in here cryptocurrencies are completely legal and widely used. I do not see a point why some countries ban crypto, probably just because they want to control their citizens completely.
caviarpackage

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:04:14 AM

Yes, it's completely legal here in Hungary.
alexberezov

Activity: 462
Merit: 290

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:59:30 AM

I think it's wrong. These laws are not always relevant and rational. The world is becoming more integrated, whether politicians want it or not. I participate in ICO. In addition, many representatives of countries where it is not legalized themselves and spend CO.
Endank

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:00:08 PM

I heard that the Cryptocurrency will be legalized in my country this summer, even though it is only an investment tool, not as a means of payment or exchange. I hope this will be realized soon, even if only as a digital asset. We know that crypto will be the future, whoever quickly adopts it will progress.
ligerti

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:05:42 AM

While in my country the government has not yet legalized the crypto market. I do not know why this is not happening yet. Perhaps, because of fear of harm to the population. I hope that soon the situation will change.
Halbert

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:13:15 AM

In my country the crypto currency is not regulated and therefore officials use this for money laundering  Cheesy
btcyoda

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:18:15 AM

Still, Bitcoin is not legal in my country then how can they legal the cryptocurrency but for everything we have to wait and see because sooner or later every government will start accepting cryptocurrency as legal tender. We need to wait patiently until we get some green signals from the government.
xcxcxxz52

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:21:54 AM

I am Chinese. My country does not support cryptocurrencies, but many people are investing in cryptocurrencies. I think this is the charm of cryptocurrencies. China is the most populous country in the world, and the state cannot stop it.
Paperbuk

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:58:25 AM

In my country, I heard the discussion about crypto in the parliamentary session, they seemed interested in legalizing crypto, but also obstacles that I did not know. I believe state officials always better understand what their citizens need.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: