Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:09:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is crypto legal in your country?  (Read 3504 times)
lorapalmer

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

https://bvo.trybravo.com/

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:36:53 PM

In my country Ukraine, cryptocurrencies are not illegal, nor legal. There are just no laws that would control cryptocurrencies. So I suppose as long as it is not prohibited then I can do it and it is legal.

cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:39:06 PM

KYC are done to prevent members of some countries from participating in ICO because it is illegal over there. Does your country permit you to participate in ICO?
My country does permit me to participate into the Initial Coin Offering sales but it does not mean that cryptos are legal inmy country. My country is facing some major issues regarding the cryptos and also few days back the Reserve Back Of India had banned the transactions related to cryptos so it was really much hard to buy or sell any of the cryptos. I am just hoping that this issue should be soon solved making all cryptos legal.
Hivecool

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:43:45 PM

My country (to my surprise) allows you to participate in the crypto, which I am very pleased. I believe that it is not right to restrict your citizens in actions. But even in the USA, many projects are banned, it's strange
ogundowotoby01

Activity: 117
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:49:24 PM

I really do not know why some governments are against cryptos, maybe because they don't have control over it. The government in my country is indifferent about cryptos and it makes sense.

▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬   ❶ ❷ ❸ s w a p   ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬
123swap.finance
Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto & NFT in Multiple Chains
Balinsayaw

Activity: 156
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:53:11 PM

In my country is accepted but there’s no law yet pertain ro crypto. There are two exchange that the government recognise. And some banks are ready to accept payment for crypto.
wateball

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:53:29 PM

My country has not prevented us from joining, and the state has no supportive attitude. It is also a good thing for citizens. I can get rich by cryptocurrency, and I believe my country will soon accept cryptocurrency. At the same time, it develops together.
classictee

Activity: 238

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 07:59:10 PM

I have not seen where government promulgate a law concerning crypto currency in my country. I can not say government is not aware of crypto but don't think they are really concern about. Cos if government does, they would have been talking about it.

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
babos8383

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:01:20 PM

In Russia, even about cryptocurrencies ceased to mention because bitcoin fell down. Perhaps then you remember when bitcoin will be $ 30K

▒██████████████████████▄▄▄
    ▐███████████████████████████▓▄
                         ▀▀███████▓▄
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐███▄   ██████▌
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░  ▄▄  █████▌
    ▐██████████████████████▄▀██▄ █████▌
    ▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▌    ▐█████
                        █████▌▐█▌ ▒████
                       ▓█████ ▐▀  █████
    ▐███████████████████████▀▄▄▄ ▐█████
    ▐█████████████████████▀ ▓██ ▐█████▌
    ▄                   ▄▄▄    ▓█████░
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▀▀▀  ▄▄█████▀▀
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀
    ▐██████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRIFE

▄██████▄
             ▄██████████▄
             ████    ████
             ████▄▄▄▄████
              ██████████

▄   ▀██████▀
     ▄███▀       ▀██▀
    ▐████▄▄       ▐▌
      ▀█████████▄▄▄
         ▀████████████▄
           ██████████████
           ██████████████
         ▄██████████████
NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM
████  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  ████
       ▄█████▄▄
     █████▀█████
    ▐███▌   ▐███▌
    ▐████▄▄▄████▌
     ▀█████████▀
       ▀█████▀
         ███
       ▀███▄
                ▄█████
           ▄▄▄▄████████▀
      ▄▄████████████▀
     █████████████▌
    ▐█████████████▌
     ███████████████▄

▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
                 █████▀▀     ▀█████▄
                █████           █████
               █████             ████▌
        ▄███████████████████████████████████▄
      █████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
     █████████▀▀  ▀▀▀███████████▀▀  ▀▀▀█████████
      ██████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀███████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀██████
       ▀▀██▌  ▐█████   ███████  ▐█████   ███▀
               █████             █████
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:03:17 PM

There is no clear rules related ICO here in my country but in general, crypto as currency isn't allowed. We can store crypto just an asset only.
veter2601

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:19:21 PM

KYC are done to prevent members of some countries from participating in ICO because it is illegal over there. Does your country permit you to participate in ICO?
In my country, the cryptocurrency has no official status , but at the same time it is not prohibited by law. But the prospects for the use of the blockchain has long been seen in many areas.
nitrinto

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:23:05 PM

in my country, they are preparing to legalize the crypto currency while preliminary hearings and settlement of issues related to the legalization of the crypto currency are underway.
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:05:34 PM

Cryptocurrency is not illegal in my county, anyone is allowed to buy any ico they wish to take part of but in their own personal risk, all citizens can trade without any government interference.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
sdshd

Activity: 125

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:10:44 PM

For my country, cryptocurrency is illegal, but my country does not explicitly ban cryptocurrency, and I have seen that many countries are widely using encryption technology, which means that encryption can be recognized, I I hope my country can accept encryption slowly in the future.
ugr_erkn92

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:00:36 PM

My country has not forbidden to join ICO, it is free to buy and sell cryptocurrency but there is no legal regulation and i may be exposed to tax-related problems in the future.
ryanfromrethink

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:15:27 AM

I am happy to note the legality and prospects of the crypto market in our country. I am sure that in the near future such a step will improve the economic situation and attract many investors.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:15:56 AM

Nobody talks about crypto in my country,  they are not saying whether it is legal or illegal, but since people are using it without the government making any attempt in stopping them from making use of it, then I suppose it is very legal.

There are lots of people who make use of crypto in my country and there are even shops where you can walk in to exchange bitcoin face to face for cash. So if there is any ICO that would try to prevent people, my country is not on the list of those that are being stopped.
yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:26:33 AM

In the country where I live the ICO is open to the public and the cryptocurrency is a commodity on the Exchange.
Even in my country I have 2 fairly large exchanges with around 20 outstanding tokens.
Bitdressa

Activity: 303
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:33:24 AM

of course it has begun to be legalized because a lot of news that I have seen was told by the general public and also I have felt that without being banned from the government, it is still possible to try it if this is misused.
mayokaren

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:34:07 AM

Here in my country, our government is in neutral with this technology. Although we just advice to not to invest too much due to volatility of market price. I hope that this will legalize in the future as this is a big help to those people that need other income.
Arlibtchunt2018

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:38:41 AM

Cryptocurrency in our country is legally accepted and the government has no signs of banning crypto in our country. I think most countries that banned crypto are those country who are developed enough that is afraid that they will be affected by the movement of cryptocurrency.

(((●   OPP OPEN WIFI   ●)))
●▬▬▬▬ JOIN THE LARGEST WIFI NETWORK IN THE WORLD ▬▬▬▬●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: