Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:51:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is crypto legal in your country?  (Read 3504 times)
Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:44:52 AM

Our country is in neutral mode in which we enjoy earning Bitcoin without tax. I believed this was due to our current government are very busy with their political careers for both local and international exposure and that its why they don't have the time to review the crypto currencies issues but this is better because its favor all Crypto currency enthusiast because of free of tax.
R9s

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:45:47 AM

It is unfortunate that cryptocurrencies are banned in our country because cryptocurrencies are not controlled, and if not banned, may affect the entire economy!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
benedictonathan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 11:46:38 AM

In my country there are no restrictions and was allowed by the Central bank though there were no legal laws created yet about this unless it can be categorized as electronic currency. But overall it is allowed there are companies using crypto that are allowed to operate.

e GOLD
..M   I   N   I   N   G
                                     ██
                                  o█████
                                ,████P███
                               d████'  Y█
                              d████'    ██
                            ,████PLd█.  ███
                           d█████████'   Y██b████
                      _  ,██████████[     '█████████
                   _o███b███████████     ,d███████P██
                  o████████PO████████   ,██████████`"███
                d████████P',███████P   d███████████    YYbo█████
             ,o███████P"' d███████P  ,█████P `Y███       `███PY███
         ,██████████'    `Y███P''   d█PP`'     `"'         Y██L `Y██
        o██"""'██P'      d██P'     `P'                     `████L Y███
      ,██P    o█'       o█P                                  `Y██L Y███
     d██P               `                                      Y██   Y███
   ,████' ,p                                                    `'     `Y██
  o███P                                                                  `███
,████P                                                                     `Y███

Passive Income For eGM Token Holders
Through Cryptocurrency Mining Profits

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

WHITEPAPER

How it Works
███

███
███████████████████████████████████

INVEST NOW

███████████████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

We plan to be the first USA
cryptosecurity that pays investors
a share of net profits every month
regardless of the state of the market.
mapanlah

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:48:46 AM

for now there is still no response from the government and this may be a development if there are many successful investors from my country, but now new projects have been formed from my country.
camperous

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:49:09 AM

Crypto is considered illegal in my country, even policemen harrass you if they know you do it
edulord

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:49:31 AM

Although crypto is not legal in my country and it is only few people that use it but I believe because of the very good potentials that crypto has and the more it grow, in future it will be accepted by all countries and be use as means of exchange for goods and services.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:50:02 AM

In my country, the government has no obvious relationship with crypto. We can work with crypto-currencies. They are concerned about how to enrich themselves at the expense of nation, while remaining unpunished. I think that when cryptocurrencies will widely used in developed countries, some decisions will be made in our country Grin.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
pogicute1234

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:54:14 AM

the crypto currency has not been legal in our country Sad because of the people who scam many people so our goberment does not accept the crypto in the country, it is difficult for people to enter the crypto because they can be charged and jailed for a long time.
FrosyaBulatova

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:55:19 AM

In my country, the crypo-sphere has not yet been legalized, but the government plans to do so next year. There are many restrictions planned, and we will not be able to deal with cryptocurrency just like that - we will pay taxes. This fact makes me very upset.
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:57:27 AM

No, to a great extent, crypto-currencies today are not legalized completely, but they are treated neutrally, as if you can go and just buy something, I think that this is exactly what I'm comfortable with in order to use crypto-currencies
KINGCHACHA1

Activity: 489
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 12:08:03 PM

Cryptocurrency has not been official declare as approved currency in my country but it is not a crime to carryout transaction with individual or company using bitcoin. It is a personal business and a personal risk.
Btcjoglyn

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:10:51 PM

KYC are done to prevent members of some countries from participating in ICO because it is illegal over there. Does your country permit you to participate in ICO?

Well mate, our country  don't mind us if we are participating in any ICO. Cryptocurrency is legal nor illegal in our country. We can still participate in any  ICO projects and some of the businesses in our country accept bitcoin as a mode of payments.
Sanderion

Activity: 434

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:14:10 PM

No, to a great extent, crypto-currencies today are not legalized completely, but they are treated neutrally, as if you can go and just buy something, I think that this is exactly what I'm comfortable with in order to use crypto-currencies

Only in a few countries, such as Japan, cryptocurrencies ca be used as legal tender. In most countries this cannot be done, and in some countries cryptocurrencies are completely banned. So you can't pay them in the store, but even store them in your wallet! At the moment, most countries are skeptical about cryptocurrencies, despite general allegations of loyalty to cryptocurrencies. Undecided

entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:31:52 PM

i would rather that our country treat it neutrally because I would assume that they do not ban it. I can say it is deemed legal because they do not clearly declare that it is illegal so use it. In fact, they have grant some companies licenses to operate that are involved in cryptocurrency so it would mean that they are not against it so I am thankful for that.

Only in a few countries, such as Japan, cryptocurrencies ca be used as legal tender. In most countries this cannot be done, and in some countries cryptocurrencies are completely banned. So you can't pay them in the store, but even store them in your wallet! At the moment, most countries are skeptical about cryptocurrencies, despite general allegations of loyalty to cryptocurrencies. Undecided

Unfortunately, many countries are still skeptical about it but then time may come that they may open their countries to cryptocurrency if they can see that other countries are reaping the benefits from it. As long as we can use it openly, then we should just use it so that it can gain more exposure to that may lead to mass adoption.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Bet9ja111

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:39:30 PM

Yes there are some countries why cryptocurrency are actually ban and I think this is very bad but in my country cryptocurrency is thriving and I think gradually the whole world would  accept it
tisoysoy
Copper Member

Activity: 362
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:45:36 PM

Yes there are some countries why cryptocurrency are actually ban and I think this is very bad but in my country cryptocurrency is thriving and I think gradually the whole world would  accept it
Although crypto un my country not accepted yet but still we can operate because they have positive thoughts in crypto which is opportunities here, there are some restau already transacting crypto as a payment so I think it has a good potential in a future to be accept as a legal.
adarwis

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:48:42 PM

what I feel now for crypto is still legalized for trading and investment in a project, something that is banned in my country is to use crypto for payment facilities when buying goods or something
white_star

Activity: 165
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:51:25 PM

Although crypto un my country not accepted yet but still we can operate because they have positive thoughts in crypto which is opportunities here, there are some restau already transacting crypto as a payment so I think it has a good potential in a future to be accept as a legal.
There are several times that crypto already news in my country and the feedback are positivity ,there are governments officials involve in crypto which they produce there owned coin in ICO so I think it has possibilities to be granted.

AFROCHAIN - The First Decentralized Blockchain for Africa
Revolusi Ecosystem For Seamless Crypto and Investments
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:05:34 PM

There are several times that crypto already news in my country and the feedback are positivity ,there are governments officials involve in crypto which they produce there owned coin in ICO so I think it has possibilities to be granted.
Well in case here in our country it is not announced as legal tender but not also announced as banned. However, I have a both perception about it which I am positive with this of course less tax however it is not always favourable due to economic treatment about which makes it left behind in the society.
blckhawk

Activity: 1540
Merit: 334

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:11:17 PM

KYC are done to prevent members of some countries from participating in ICO because it is illegal over there. Does your country permit you to participate in ICO?

I guess it is. But the government doesn't picking an eye here too much about bitcoin . They just regulating the use of bitcoin, in order to avoid scam incidents. Participating an ICO, well, I guess it is legal. But even though it is legal here in my country people are still doing those kind of deceving stuff because of too much greed. Because of too much thirst in earning money. That they are willing to drag down other people. So, even though it is regulated those bad people are still there doing those evil things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: