Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:10:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is crypto legal in your country?  (Read 3504 times)
beautifulgirl89

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:54:47 PM

In my country now living (turkey), it seems I have heard that the government will create its own electronic money, so it seems legitimate.
alex_kir

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:58:06 PM

No, unfortunately our authorities can not determine exactly what will happen to the crypto-currencies, today they are neutral about this, but I think that very soon this will change and people will then know exactly what crypto-currencies are.
bunmilove

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:38:59 PM

Yes in Nigeria crypto is not illegal and not also legal in some ways because the government and sec are scared of crypto in some ways
rasp

Activity: 900
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:40:40 PM

KYC are done to prevent members of some countries from participating in ICO because it is illegal over there. Does your country permit you to participate in ICO?
It is absolutely legal to participate in ICO in my country, I've never had any problems with doing KYC.
Moreover, my country is supposed to have one the cheapest fees for electricity, so many people do mining here.
Netcave

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:19:48 AM

KYC are done to prevent members of some countries from participating in ICO because it is illegal over there. Does your country permit you to participate in ICO?

Yes, about one year ago the government in my country had legalized crypto, but the crypto currency could not be used as an exchange tool like a money substitute. Crypto currencies in my country may only be used as digital assets that can be traded, besides that their functions are still negotiated by state officials.
Zhenka

Activity: 362
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:27:04 AM

In my country, cryptocurrency is not prohibited, but not officially recognized by the state. Just pay for milk at the store will not work, but to arrest you for the use of the cryptocurrency, no one will. So we can say that while living in a country that is loyal to the cryptocurrency.
krystaltoken

Activity: 555

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:04:13 AM

I am from a West Africa country. Few people know and trade on crypto. The government has not said anything about it. So we are free to trade it but we exchange it with our Fiat currency. We hope someday it would be known and used as our digital currency.
omedian

Activity: 265

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:24:14 AM

Fortunately, we don't have any prohibitions on participating in ICOs and buying bitcoins yet, this field is not even regulated. But the central bank of my country has negative attitudes towards cryptocurrencies.

siap86

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:31:53 AM

Crypto my country is not approved, all types of cryptocurrency like bitcoin and of course ico doesn't get space in my country. The government does not allow cryptocurrency to be used here. The news that I heard, there are many reasons why crypto is illegal here, but the main point is that the government wants to protect the danger of crypto, I personally always comply with state regulations.
NatalieBoyd43

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:36:58 AM

In my country, using illegal means of payment will be subject to criminal prosecution, but when it is not specified Bitcoin is money or goods and not specified Bitcoin is a means of payment The payment through Bitcoin completely outside the authority of the State Bank
Kurokyy

Activity: 448

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:42:21 AM

Crypto my country is not approved, all types of cryptocurrency like bitcoin and of course ico doesn't get space in my country. The government does not allow cryptocurrency to be used here. The news that I heard, there are many reasons why crypto is illegal here, but the main point is that the government wants to protect the danger of crypto, I personally always comply with state regulations.

Cryptocurrency legalization will be always depending on the governments who are handling their area because they will know if bitcoins will be good for their own economy or not depending on the growth in the market.

bitcame

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:45:34 AM

in my country, crypto is regarded as an investment, not as a currency. It is a system like gold or property that is regarded as investment assets and not as digital currencies.

✹✹✹ FiveStarMiningNetwork.com ✹✹✹
ERC20 Token that will bring returns to its token holders
TpoJIb

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:46:38 AM

I know that KYC calmly pass through passports from the Internet, so that everyone can participate

billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:53:45 AM

My country till is illegal to participate in any ICO now, so I can't participate in the ICO which need the KYC pass, anyway, my friends help me to participate it and send the token to me after the KYC passed. 

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Phunke

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:55:42 AM

At the moment there is actually no law that states if it is legal or not, since most people still do not understand it, and thing it is just mere ponzi.
aldrin6697

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:03:19 PM

As of the moment in our country it is still not being regulated, but i know someday it will be and laws will be made for crypt.
kkamilov

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 01:01:48 PM

in our country a law on the regulation of the circulation of the crypt will soon be issued. but the legal status is not yet clear
Etronix

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:18:43 PM

I think it's still in wishful thinking. The negative side of crypto is a big problem to be legalized in my country, many fraudsters carry out the action by using the name crypto. There is some news that they are some scammers who use people's names to frighten them. As long as it continues, don't expect this country to enjoy cryptocurrency.
Zaidaskin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:24:36 AM

At present, most countries of the world accept them, but I think that is not because they believe, but because they need more information to submit laws to regulate it. I think in the near future, we can see some regulations that are more certain about crypto, and this is what citizens are waiting for here.
RGMan

Activity: 232

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:28:20 AM

In our country, a cryptoexchange is already in place, and even terminals for payment by cryptocurrency appear. But it has not yet received official status as a means of payment. I think that before the New Year will receive.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: