Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 03:18:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is crypto legal in your country?  (Read 3506 times)
amobi

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:23:59 AM

In my country, Nigeria, the Government seems to have issues with crypto currency, they refer to it as ponzi scheme  Grin, even though that blockchain technology will help a lot in fixing most of the challenges we have been facing in the country, but they don't want to look into it.
King Bounty

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:30:59 AM

of course not, because as we know many countries that still cannot accept cryptocurrency and make cryptocurrency legal.

aioc

Activity: 2968
Merit: 568

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:37:06 AM

KYC are done to prevent members of some countries from participating in ICO because it is illegal over there. Does your country permit you to participate in ICO?

Our country is very liberal about investing in ICO but they have a warning about investing in this ICO, and they are not recommending our people to invest in any ICO which will lead to serious losses, but they are not very strict whatever investment you would like to do, it's invest ar your own risk.

kristineirene

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:39:49 AM

For now here in my country i can anticipate that kind of information  but there is some of political person that using crypto but they are not discussing this kind of things here  in our country because they might think that it will not be acceptable  here in our country
Grissham

Activity: 124

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:46:22 AM

Crypto himself has been very familiar to our country, even various media also has given a special Spotlight for crypto, but to subject legalized I think there has been no certainty about it, despite that, not a few of us who are still Active investing in it and others.
Ramzabeoulve

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:48:31 AM

Crypto is only allowed in some countries like Japan, USA, Korea, etc. In my country nobody is ready for this war so the government can't intervene yet.
redhorsebeer1980

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:01:07 AM

We are very unfortunate here in our country and sad to say that cryptp is not being legalized here.But we are not lossing hope that someday this will be ligalized and accepted in our government.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:38:39 AM

KYC are done to prevent members of some countries from participating in ICO because it is illegal over there. Does your country permit you to participate in ICO?

In our country the crypto currency is not legalized but it is not forbidden. I think that can participate in the ICO but sometimes there are doubts that it is dangerous.
Manjita950

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:05:20 PM

I know that In my country,the Government seems to have issues with crypto currency.Therefore, crypto is not legal in my country.
wesk1212

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:10:48 PM

In my country two years ago we buy ASIC from bitmain and  were not forbidden
But now they are forbidden and can not be buy
The Monetary Agency issued a decision to prevent trading in crypto currencies

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
quleyaro
Copper Member

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:19:35 PM

In my country crypto currency is quite legal. And in some places you can even pay. To be honest, I can not believe in creating a favorable investment climate in my country in the near future with respect to the crypto-currency space and its development. I would prefer that the authorities do not interfere with the development of the crypto currency, and their neutral position will be quite acceptable.
erox

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:20:47 PM

In my country, cryptocurrencies are prohibited to buy or sell and criminal liability is imposed for this.

NAVIBRATION  -  feel your way   |   The way of knowing the world, reinvented
▬▬   WHITEPAPER   :   ONE PAGER   ▶  WATCH INTRO
FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   YOUTUBE
cowardlyleo

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:21:33 PM

yes, it is legal in my country
Baggong

Activity: 247
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:27:46 PM

For now there isn't any news about crypto in my country, as we know that crypto in my country is not legal, so there are no rules about crypto, but my country prohibits using crypto for official transactions.
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:10:39 AM

My country is open to the public and that can make a new breakthrough to continue working on the cryptocurrency industry.
If this is developed then my country will advance in the world of cryptocurrency and now also my country already has 3 Exchange that are ready to be used to trade.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:22:29 AM

Yes, cryptocurrencies are legal in my country but recently there has been some desire to try to keep a more close eye to all of those that use cryptocurrencies, I really do not like the idea but as long as cryptocurrencies are legal then I can take some regulation, but if it gets to ridiculous levels then depending on when those laws are passed I may decide to sell my crypto before the regulations are approved.
Cenil

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:50:30 AM

cryptocurrency legality in my country is still quite confusing, I once heard that the government urges more caution against cryptocurrency because the risks are too big, but I still insist on participating in ICO especially in the bounty campaign because I don't see the risks but I see the opportunity to get the benefit of participating in the ico, and I think risky or not the cryptocurrency depends on how we handle it, if we handle it properly then the risk is likely to decrease or even disappear.
and recently there were some ico made in my country, and that made me even more confused by the crypto legality in my country.
Angi

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:01:59 AM

Many country are legalize crypto in their own but also there are some not accepted it due to another reason that crypto will use for illegal things, here in my country they are accepting crypto but ico projects I don't know because of new rules of SEC here in philippines they will change the habit of people here in philippines about investing in crypto projects.
itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:10:33 AM

There are some countries that received the crypto. But also there are still many countries that did not accept the crypto. And for a country, I also haven't received crypto. But many people who already know the crypto world. And many of those who invest and trade. They know that Crypto has very good job opportunities and have the results.
cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:12:23 AM

For this moment crypto is not legal in my country but the crypto illegal if we use it to buy some stuff, we only can use it for trading in the market. I am doing it till now. I hope someday my government will legalize the cryptocurrencies. I am from Indonesia btw.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: