Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:51:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is crypto legal in your country?  (Read 3504 times)
Olaiasal11
Copper Member

Activity: 267
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:07:10 AM
Last edit: November 03, 2018, 11:01:32 AM by Olaiasal11

I do not know why, the many countries government  have banned crypto currency in their country. Where most of the countries around the world have validated Bitcoin. They do not understand anything!
around world Many of the big companies in the country are working with blockchain technology. I think the countries that are banned in Bitcoin can not acquire knowledge about this crypto currency, they can not take it well and they will be far behind in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ligerti

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:36:40 AM

In my country, investing in the crypto market and participating in various ICOs is a completely legitimate decision. I had no problems working with KYC. It is nice that in my country there are very inexpensive electricity tariffs, so many people are engaged in mining.
Dima95

Activity: 392
Merit: 27

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 04:42:33 AM

It is not illegal. My country doesnt have any working laws for crypto and because of that there are a lot of random problems

skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:50:19 AM

in my country participating in some ICO is not ilegal things, it is just like use at your own risk decission for making investment. But sadly cryptocurrency is still ilegal for daily payment tool, this is like the challenge for make crypto mass adoption more even harder in here.
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:36:06 AM

Some countries like the United States doesn't allow its citizens to participate in the ICO but you can still buy cryptocurrencies or tokens from the exchanges. In my country, there is no government restrictions on participating in the foreign or local ICOs but the local SEC have already imposed rules on every business group that are planning to launch ICO in this country. Bitcoin is not yet legalized here but people are free to use it in their online transactions
Alisha FR

Activity: 868
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:42:20 AM

I live in Indonesia, my country does not legalize Cryptocurrency and does not ban Cryptocurrency, so our country will not be considered for the ICO, Indonesia as one of the developing countries has now used many altcoins today, such as frasindo, etc.

Kelvinovie2

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:46:26 AM

Here in Nigeria the gov don't even know much about crypto, they don't have time for things like that, so crypto is neither illegal nor legal but a crime in crypto cannot be rule in court since the judges cannot give any verdict on it, CUs its not in constitution.
Nivia1st

Activity: 821
Merit: 100

Volare.network

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:52:51 AM

for now crypto has not been banned, but until now there are no regulations that guarantee that crypto is legal. so it could be that crypto will disappear from my country someday.

Xiaolongnu

Activity: 375
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:53:04 AM

As in my country cryptocurrency is an asset, it is not a currency, people in my country can trade, buy, sell, hold cryptocurrency as an asset, people is not allowed to use crypto as a currency. There is no law or legal framework for ICO in my country yet.
darefreads

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:03:46 AM

I can't say it was legal here in my country because some of the currency that are listed in a local currency app that I use to convert my currency to a my local currency. And it was really kinda cool that our government are just monitoring it how it goes in our country and it can really give us a extra income for our daily needs.
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:34:34 AM

In my country it allows people to participate in Cryptocurrency. It's just that this Cryptocurrency cannot be used for payment instruments. Even so, in my country, there are many people who know Cryptocurrency and they also trade these digital assets. They know that this is a very good opportunity to get big profits.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
Happy Miner

Activity: 350

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:34:54 AM

It seems to me that the question of cryptocurrency legitimization is not relevant today. There are few people who want to pay using Bitcoin for goods and services. And there are even fewer stores, in which the cryptocurrency will be accepted for payment.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
jack long

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:43:59 AM

In my country cryptocurrency has been widely known for a number of years, and many have also invested in crypto, of course, they know that investment in crypto can provide them with more and more income, I am sure there will be more investment in crypto

dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:51:38 AM

Now many countries are eyeing cryptocurrency as an alternative to conventional money, there are also a number of countries that introduce it into their financial system, in general, cryptocurrency has a positive effect on modernizing the financial system of any state, as it seems to me that after a couple of years will reach

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
chokinghazard

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:09:30 AM

Hello guys! I met these team of people and their ICO is really great. They recently launched their pre-sale and there's a 5% bonus! Check www.nexxo.io if you are interested!
Dewar Noise

Activity: 199

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:40:13 AM

because there is no official ban from crypto, so I think crypto is permitted in my country, yet from the beginning I was involved in the crypto world until now I have participated several times in ico that needs KYC and is fine until now. but there are also those who have told me if anything about crypto is banned in my country, but if it is forbidden for sure, the KYC that I submitted will not be accepted by the ico development team that I joined.
3lyntmy

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:08:49 PM

KYC are done to prevent members of some countries from participating in ICO because it is illegal over there. Does your country permit you to participate in ICO?

nope, still in grey area now  Embarrassed
kjn311

Activity: 319

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:42:59 AM

KYC are done to prevent members of some countries from participating in ICO because it is illegal over there. Does your country permit you to participate in ICO?

In my country, crypto is not yet recognized by the government. Although this does not prevent many investors from constantly working with Bitcoin, Ethereum and other reliable cryptocurrencies. I very much hope that in the coming years the position of the government will change, because the recognition of crypto will be a very useful decision for our country.
S[m]OKE

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:47:56 AM

I still have no problems with KYC. I am a citizen of the Russian Federation, and we have no problems with the passage of KYC. While there are no problems, let's see what happens next. Grin

futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:50:50 AM

No, my country is not showing any interest towards the cryptocurrency because they find there are many fake coins circulating in the market and it damages our economic growth. My country is showing interest towards the blockchain but not with the cryptocurrencies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: