Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 02:01:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is crypto legal in your country?  (Read 3504 times)
LickKing

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:09:38 AM

It is usually not legal to have a large population of countries. This way is very correct. They protect the people's property. But the trend of the world will make these countries gradually open their doors. No country can reject cryptocurrencies.

TBboys

Activity: 126
Merit: 15

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:16:46 AM

In fact, most people don't care about crypto legal in country, because people always have a way to buy the token they want by using VPN, buying KYC, etc, and in most cases, as long as you send your money, those ico initiators are also very willing to sell their tokens to you.
This is not hard and does not prevent any transactions.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
pearcy jackson

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:25:09 AM

It's true sometimes KYC is difficult for us. but if in my country, participating in the ICO is my right, and the state gives freedom. so the state still allows but sometimes ICO Management does not accept it. because in my country Crypto can only be used as an asset.
Mytoken

Activity: 392

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:28:33 AM

Encryption in my country is illegal, although I don't know the specific reasons, so most of my activities in the bounty activities need to go through VPN and other tools!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
gabbie2010

Activity: 2688
Merit: 326

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 04:31:04 AM

In my country the apex bank authorities which is the central bank had made a pronouncement giving a stern warning on individuals that are involved in Cryptos this is inform of advice meanwhile this does not amount to outright ban any body that is involved does it at his or her own risk.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
psycox

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:31:45 AM

The government of my country is still unclear in providing rules about cryptocurrency whether legalized or illegal because no one provides clear information in the rules. we are still a large community still waiting for the government's decision
coin8coin8

Activity: 168
Merit: 47

False Moon

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:32:17 AM

In my country, the law has some contradictions about the crypto regulations. ICO is strictly prohibited by the state, but Crypto is still protected by civil law and is recognized by law as a kind of “virtual property”, so when people When Crypto has a dispute, the court usually tends to think that Crypto is valuable, so this is indeed a very contradictory rule, usually depending on the judge's comprehensive judgment on the law and the case.
There are also a few judges who do not recognize the value of Crypto on the grounds of ICO illegality, but this is very rare. In my opinion, regardless of whether ICO is legal or not, the value of Crypto is objective, as if a country banned drugs, but Drugs still have "value", I understand it this way.
Whether an item has actual value is not related to whether it is legal or not,this is an economic attribute, not a legal attribute.

Loser
bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 05:04:36 AM

Crypto is still not completely free in my country. but the country investment limited will not be responsible for things that happen. trade using crypto have not allowed because crypto still considers something not yet fully secure. but blockchain slowly began to be taken into account and will certainly overtake crypto also possible when it can be accepted.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:20:02 AM

My country did not legalized cryptocurrencies but the people is still allowed to buy and use it in any transactions. The people can freely participate in any initial coin offerings but it is planning to regulate local ICO to lrevent scams in the future. Some fintech companies are also doing business in one of the economic zones in the country. This means the government is fast becoming crypto-friendly.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
dcomomal
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:23:49 AM

Yes. In Europe it is legal and it does not have any requirements yet. I am sorry for people from USA and China that are not allowed to take part in great ICOs. But on the other hand, they are protected form fraud projects as well.  Grin
Trinity_boy

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:31:19 AM

Yes it is yet it maintains its freedom. It is not that widespread yet but no one stops anyone from joining any ICO or use it for payments or transactions. in fact, there are already investors who had made it their business to incorporate bitcoin in enterprises and other businesses.
ElenaN

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:32:28 AM

In my country, so far there are no such restrictions, but the authorities still do not want to legalize either the ICO or the cryptocurrency!
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:38:15 AM

As far as i know Crypto in my owned country is not legalized but not banned. I mean that government not yet supported crypto but they  allow people doing with it. And i do hope that time comes crypto will be supported by the government so that poverty be solved by it.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
iwamoto77

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:39:30 AM

In the country where I live cryptocurrency is not prohibited and participation in ICO is allowed and a lot of projects that do not limit participation from our country.
cribusen
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:40:44 AM

I am living in Germany and I have never heard of some restrictions regarding participating in ICO projects. Moreover, Germany is a very crypto friendly country, because you can buy a lot of stuff with Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin already today.
dmcx

Activity: 348

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:44:13 AM

Currently my country is following a different model of application, it has not thought about crypto and crypto is not in it and it is currently underway. I think it takes a long time for my government to know altcoin and accept and spread more, now only a small part in this country I invest altcoin in quietly. Roll Eyes

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
shiming

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:47:17 AM

In China, encryption is not legal, the government suppresses encryption, but the blockchain, the government recognizes that the government has developed its own central bank cryptocurrency. For BTC, it is a similar asset.

other_side

Activity: 285
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:19:54 AM

I am living in Germany and I have never heard of some restrictions regarding participating in ICO projects. Moreover, Germany is a very crypto friendly country, because you can buy a lot of stuff with Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin already today.

I find that most western countries have no bans on crypto and Bitcoin. However, they have not yet issued laws to combat crypto-related scams such as my country of residence. That is one of the hindrances to this market
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:27:30 AM

cryptocurrency is not legal, but it will gradually enter the country's economy over time

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
hanomnom

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:22:36 PM

KYC are done to prevent members of some countries from participating in ICO because it is illegal over there. Does your country permit you to participate in ICO?

In my country there are no laws or official decisions to ban cryptocurrencies. But, unfortunately, there are still no official recognition of crypto by the state. Therefore, there will be no penalties for using crypto. But the possibilities for working with cryptocurrencies are quite limited here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: