Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:38:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is crypto legal in your country?  (Read 3504 times)
moon sorcerers

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:52:12 PM

Crypto is not legal in my country if we use crypto for payment method but the government of my country not totally prohibited crypto because crypto users in my country still can use crypto as an investment. For me that's enough because I still can earn money from crypto.
in my country too, crypto is prohibited as a payment transaction but is allowed as an investment such as gold, there is no regulation on crypto in my country, the government still has not made a decision to legalize or ban crypto, my country is still neutral

The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gilliffyn

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:34:07 PM

KYC are done to prevent members of some countries from participating in ICO because it is illegal over there. Does your country permit you to participate in ICO?
I live in Belarus and how many participated in the ico , only one saw that I could not participate , and so of course I can participate in all . although the laws in my country are strict !

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
arkawa040

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:53:32 PM

In Russia, crypto is not allowed but not prohibited, there are small problems with the withdrawal of money from the exchanges, the main Bank (Sberbank) blocks the funds and asks from where they are, if you say earned on crypto, all goodbye to money, with other banks there are no problems yet.
bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:11:13 PM

In Russia, crypto is not allowed but not prohibited, there are small problems with the withdrawal of money from the exchanges, the main Bank (Sberbank) blocks the funds and asks from where they are, if you say earned on crypto, all goodbye to money, with other banks there are no problems yet.

In Russia, the government does not care about everyone and everything. Oligarchs fill their pockets with money, and ordinary people live in poverty. They simply have no time to pay attention to the cryptocurrency. They have more important things to do.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

d3nz

Activity: 1274
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:16:03 PM

Yes, its legal in my country that's why a lot of people here are becoming a bounty hunter. LOL Cheesy

Many people here use the crypto to launder some money and Ponzi scheme.
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 06:35:58 PM

not at all, our state finance minister gave the statement that cryptocurrencies are illegal, all investments that use the crypto currency base will not be backed up by financial institutions and state governments, so if there is fraud then the government will not be responsible  Sad

Kay94

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:38:30 PM

Yes. Crypto is legal in my country and I am so happy and proud about that. As a result of this, many people are becoming bounty hunters and they are here for money.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
akterjuli
Copper Member

Activity: 749
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:39:25 PM

It's a sad for us that in our county crypto is not legal As I remember in the last year government announce about it.
Although a lot of peoples are involved with crypto. I think government will approved crypto in the near future.
OTC

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:39:45 PM

I am very happy that cryptocurrency has been legalized in my country. This has urged more people to join cryptocurrency and are now bounty hunters. I hope to see more of cryptocurrency in my country.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
jpnl0006

Activity: 480
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:41:47 PM

in my country nigeria, i can not say if crypto is legal or illegal but i sure do know that no body at the moment has been harassed by any group of persons as been parading the blockchain technology as violating any form of rule or regulation so for me i will say it is legal and legitimate.
Anzal RK

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:44:26 PM

in my country cryptocurrency is not yet legal and every payment with cryptocurrency is breaking the law.
because cryptocurrency it's not a legitimate payment instrument.
but, have a cryptocurrency and trading with it is legel here.
$9million

Activity: 140
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:47:04 PM

In Ghana, the government hasn't made any public declaration, yet people can use block chain technology freely in the country. I look forward for the government to finally legalize cryptocurrency.
tianglistrik

Activity: 626
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:47:13 PM

not at all, our state finance minister gave the statement that cryptocurrencies are illegal, all investments that use the crypto currency base will not be backed up by financial institutions and state governments, so if there is fraud then the government will not be responsible  Sad
Maybe it is a policy from the government that regulates with a positive purpose, of course. so maybe the government system that is being carried out is very careful because it needs to be recognized that fraud in the name of crypto is very much and the goal from government is that the community remains safe in investing.
brixbounty

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:51:33 PM

Yes, now in my country there is no ban on participation in the ICO, but the government wants to regulate this activity. Projects for obtaining permission to conduct ICO will have to meet the requirements. According to the requirements, the project must have an initial budget and the product must be ready in alpha version. I believe this approach will protect investors and people will trust cryptocurrency projects more.

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
jajorforce

Activity: 399

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 07:53:43 PM

KYC are done to prevent members of some countries from participating in ICO because it is illegal over there. Does your country permit you to participate in ICO?
In my country if using crypto to exchange is a violation of the law , But they do not banned to buy or hold crypto .
In my country there are many crypto scams. These ICO scams come as mushrooms. The state has warned not to protect the ICO-related money, so anyone tricked must also accept.

kenman

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:01:14 PM

yes it does, though some sources still remain shut. in general, there's always a way to slip through those restrictions, and i think everybody knows what i mean. certain kinds of interned tools are helpful

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Raidal

Activity: 560

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 08:01:58 PM

My country has not given legal status to the crypto currency. My country is still campaigning to reject crypto currencies. In my opinion, my country still has not allowed crypto currency transactions openly because my country is not ready with the controls that must be given to control the crypto currency in my country. I understand this because all decisions or policies need a process. My country rejects crypto currency so naturally it also reject ICO. Even though my country rejects crypto currency but we as citizens still have access to join crypto currencies. I myself still join the crypto currency because the crypto currency is good and includes halal work. I myself have felt working in crypto currencies and benefited from here. In addition to the financial benefits that I get, I benefit from the knowledge of crypto currency technology. My mind was also more open and the spirit of advancing to gain hope.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:05:48 PM

Not yet,but it seems like until the new year I want to have time,but I honestly doubt that they will succeed as there are 2 the flow so to say that one for one side of the face and the other for the other side that everyone is trying to push through a law which will be convenient and will benefit

nwanne

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:18:40 PM

Yes sure my country I believe does that because I have participate in a good number of ICO's in the past, but the truth of the matter is that my country have not really looked into cryptos and ICO because much people are not interest in it or have not heard about it,

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
Thyphon

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:20:31 PM

Yes, Turkey does not have any prohibition in this regard. but I don't have the confidence to invest in ICOs right now
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: