Bitcoin Forum
August 09, 2024, 11:10:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is crypto legal in your country?  (Read 3508 times)
Easzjohn
Copper Member

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 02:39:30 PM

Crypto is leaf.in my country there is no restrictions of whatsoever on any activities relating to owning and trading cryptocureincies at the moment
Felic43

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 02:46:40 PM

No especially in my country Africa Nigeria to be precise  my country is governed by corrupted people and crypto will be the best way to hide public fund.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 02:54:08 PM

In my country, the cryptocurrency is legal, but there is almost no developed infrastructure for cryptocurrency. Pay for, exchange cryptocurrency on Fiat accounts for through intermediaries, which creates certain inconveniences.
KRAUSS

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 02:59:22 PM

I am from Ukraine. We have no laws what regulate crypto but have no laws against it. There are three or four law projects for Parliament decision but no final result about them... In the same time we have local crypto echange with fiat pairs ))) and some crypto ATM in big cities...
ameliana

Activity: 887
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 03:18:28 PM

Until now, in crypto my country was still not legalized. But I am optomis if my country's government will immediately legalize crypto because crypto is starting to mushroom in the people of my country. But I don't really hope the government legalizes crypto as long as they don't ban it which is good enough for me.
fcklife

Activity: 284
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 03:40:04 PM

KYC are done to prevent members of some countries from participating in ICO because it is illegal over there. Does your country permit you to participate in ICO?

yes. philippines is a cryptocurrncy friendly country and as a matter of fact, we have a cryptocurrency hub in the northern part of the island of luzon where we invite exchanges and other crypto related companies to have a special treatment in terms of taxation there.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
SSSegrio
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

https://temco.io

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:46:05 PM

In Russia, not yet, but it will come to the point that everyone will pay taxes. That's right. But the inability to regulate this activity suspends the Parliament on actions towards official permission.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
Potatohead

Activity: 353

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:50:17 PM

KYC is done to prevent members of some countries from participating in ICO because it is illegal over there. Does your country permit you to participate in ICO?

Yes, it is legal in our country which I am so thankful for because transactions are easier here through the freedom of having crypto here. We are all permitted to participate in every ICO and we are even using cryptocurrency as a mode of payment.
norachuks

Activity: 331
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 06:25:55 PM

I still wonder if my government knows about crypto before we talk about it being legal or illegal

YouSeeMe  - Bartcoin - Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
ABDUL86

Activity: 476

https://beta.afce.io/#/

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 06:37:29 PM

No my country is not accepted cryptocurrecy properly but my country allow me to invest on icos so I don't know what is the exact your doubt.

▄▄▄        AFICAN EXCHANGE        |   BUYING & SELLING MADE EASY ▄▄▄
||███    (((  JOIN )))  ▐ ███  SIGN UP   ███ ▌    ███||
WEB SITE   |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
nangiarushali
Copper Member

Activity: 257
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 06:39:54 PM

Not yet. But according to the news our country's government is thinking over the topic and till now all the reports are telling us that soon cryptocurrency will be legalized in our country too.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
IndianaJons

Activity: 336

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 06:44:33 PM

In my country, a package of laws was recently passed allowing legal entities registered in the country to hold ICO and at the same time they will not have taxation until 2025. I hope this will help develop cryptocurrency in my country.

Henrobakkara

Activity: 1512
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 06:53:44 PM

of course my country allows ICO to join ... even in my country there are a lot of ico that are appearing ... but in my country it prohibits crypto as a legitimate payment tool ... because the government is afraid that our currency will be replaced by bitcoin in the future.
high110

Activity: 728
Merit: 253

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 06:57:03 PM

Not at the moment. But bills are already being prepared by the government. I think it will take several more years to legalize cryptocurrency. It all depends on the development of the cryptocurrency market.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
deepakg2m
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 06:58:29 PM

Right now our country is not in favour of cryptocurrency. But through some sources media have been able to tell us that the government of our country is now deciding to make it legal in our country too as it is giving a very good way of massive development.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
Crypt0BHunter

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 06:59:30 PM

In my country, cryptocurrencies are legal and free out of taxes. I live in CentralAsia

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
shadowduck

Activity: 840

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 07:07:50 PM

Not at the moment. But bills are already being prepared by the government. I think it will take several more years to legalize cryptocurrency. It all depends on the development of the cryptocurrency market.

we don't need legalization, we just need regulation. after adopting proper regulation, large investors will be able to enter in cryptocurrency

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
mdenys

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 07:22:52 PM

In my country crypto is quite legal,some shops even accept bitcoin but I guess not too many people use this option.The only negative thing is paying taxes if I get some profit from trading crypto,that's a shame,bitcoin has been created not for paying anything to goverments.
mihtju

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:03:44 PM

In my country, cryptocurrencies are not legal yet, but there is still no ban on them either. I think that in the near future will be adopted some kind of bill on cryptocurrencies, which will regulate only the income from them.

canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:06:39 PM

There's no legalization on our country and the crypto currency is very welcome, but the bitcoin is already used of some famous bank on our country and even a few remittance as well. But what is I love the most is, I used crypto when I need to buy some game loads and even phone loads, which is quite good for me as a busy man.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: