Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:20:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 29% of Germans are interested in cryptocurrency as a form of investment  (Read 138 times)
anushkasachith888 (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:13:35 PM

I heard a survey of over 3,000 Germans, 29% have expressed interest in cryptocurrency as a form of investment, This is very possitive attidudes towards Crypto future right? Anyone knows the original source of this news?

Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AnthonyLa

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:05:16 PM

In survey the news found that almost 29 % of people who shows interest about crypto market this is really good news for crypto market because they are so innovative for tech also if they invest more then the market will rise again and profit will come more.
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18510

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:59:48 PM

I'd be more interested to know the break down in to different age groups. I suspect it would be heavily skewed towards the younger generation, but it would give a little insight in to the future of crypto.
haimefx

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:02:23 PM

yes I think it is reasonably happen because of the rapid development of pressology so many people prefer a practical payment without having to distinguish the value of a country's currency so it is not surprising if this happens.

According to a recent survey by Germany’s retail bank, Postbank, 29% of Germans believe that cryptocurrencies are a desirable investment opportunity. According to the report, Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH) and other major cryptocurrencies, were still the favorite choice investments for the surveyed group of participants.

The cryptocurrency markets have recently been plagued with volatility but this has not swayed the said percentage 3,100 Germans who were interviewed. This group was interviewed between the end of February and the end of March this year.

The age group of individuals between 18 and 34 years, was the most interested in the crypto industry. Their number accounted to 46% of the 3,100 Germans surveyed. Of this number, 14% were noted as having intentions of buying cryptocurrencies and/or mining them in the next 12 months.

The same report, was quick to caution the aforementioned possible young investors about the high volatility of cryptocurrencies. They were advised to also consider the traditional banking and investing systems.

here the source: https://ethereumworldnews.com/30-of-germans-are-interested-in-investing-in-bitcoin-btc-and-other-cryptocurrencies/
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18510

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:12:16 PM

-snip-

Thanks for the link. As suspected, 50% of 18-34 year olds are interested in crypto, with 14% planning to buy or mine within the next 12 months. This age group is the future of crypto - bullish news indeed.
Gdra467

Activity: 137

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 06:19:39 PM

More than this percentage of persons would be more interested in bitcoin. Many of them are waiting for some form of government clearance before they give bitcoin a shot. What most people have to realize is that this is the best time to buy bitcoin. If this percentage of persons actually get involved in bitcoin now, the prices could shoot remarkably by the end of the year.
Liternyy

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:38:09 PM

First, 60% of women consider the "independence of established financial systems" more important than 51% of men. Secondly, 56% of men are attracting higher returns from investments in crypto-currency, compared with 36% of women. Finally, 39% of men advocate anonymity provided by digital currencies, while only 26% of women consider this important. From this group every fifth person declares that they are simply delighted with the opportunity to become part of a new form of investment.
btyco
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:43:12 PM

The younger generation is definitely going to go big on bitcoin, it's probably the only way they can afford to buy a house. Germany has a large economy so they will invest in both Bitcoin and LISK which is a German made version of ethereum

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:46:15 PM

I heard a survey of over 3,000 Germans, 29% have expressed interest in cryptocurrency as a form of investment, This is very possitive attidudes towards Crypto future right? Anyone knows the original source of this news?

The reason for this is very simple.Men always the prepare the profit giving assets and stock.For this,they show their intrest in cryptocurrency investments.But the nature of woman is some what different.They show interest in beauty material.Because they like to add beauty . Increase in investors,increase the price of bitcoin.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
sunlitit654

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:22:35 PM

it’s a good news for crypto currency because crypto currency can develop your future also its has lots of profit and this news of germans proved that they are also concern about it because many of their company using blockchain tech because of this they are encouraged more.
Jaslinbor28

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:20:24 AM

I don't know how authentic this survey is but if it true then I think the outcome is quite satisfactory. If 29% people are interested in it then I think it is really positive.
JohnHendry

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:21:19 AM

Yes, it is a positive news. Gradually every country in the world is adopting cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is the ftutre to the digital transaction system.
RoftheN

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:27:24 AM

I'm sure if you run this same survey on the global level than you are going to get the same level of interest. Crypto currency is a revolutionary technology that is very attractive to the younger generation. The idea of being the only owner of your money is something very new to them and the amount of privacy it provides in online transactions is something that they like.
freesia_pnp888

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:48:31 AM

any please provide the source of this news since it's nice. anyway, it could be true since Germany has really great intention towards crypto lately. no doubt no doubt
Veterock

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:51:55 AM

No wonder, now is the most profitable time to invest in the cryptocurrency
Psychee

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:57:04 PM

I advise you to invest money in Socratus because it guarantees the protection that in the future will bring you income
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 05:00:45 PM

germans have their idiotic banksters gambling for them now they can gamble themselves their salaries away.

coinminerdotcom

Activity: 108
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 05:01:11 PM

This is a fantastic percentage that leans towards a successful crypto future. I would be intrigued to see the age break down for this sample size. Despite crypto's current volatility we are still in the early stages of it's lifespan. It's still possible for those with small investments to jump on the train before this fourth quarter.

Trusted US based Company
coinminer.com
Lamisa asfiya

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:47:12 PM

I heard they agree 3,000 Germans, 29% have expressed interest in cryptocurrency as a form of investment. This is very possitive and intersting attidudes towards Crypto further.Germans have their idiotic banksters gambling for them at present they can gamble themselves their salaries away.
xanaxxx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:16:15 PM

if the stats were like this in every country, bitcoin would have been massively adopted at this point. However it is not. We all need to work to spread a word and help the community to grow
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: