Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:07:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain  (Read 267 times)
guille1996 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:53:47 PM

which are  the best courses and bootcamps out there to develop the technical and aplicable knowledge of blockchain taking into account that I am at medium level when it comes down to what the blockchain is and how it can be used and at an amateur level when it comes down to the more technical knowledge like the coding part.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Marlo Stanfield

Activity: 490
Merit: 280

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:08:25 PM

You could try this one from Princeton:

https://online.princeton.edu/course/bitcoin-and-cryptocurrency-technologies

I believe it's free. And should be high quality.
abonti

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:53:48 PM

the best courses and bootcamps out there to develop the technical and aplicable knowledge of blockchain taking into account that I am at medium level when it comes down to what the blockchain is and how it can be used and at an amateur level when it comes down to the more technical knowledge like the coding part
giantrobot

Activity: 564
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:58:34 PM

It may be free, and it may be really good, but high quality? I never believe in free stuff, because if it's really good, they will not give it away for free.
Bitcoin-Turkiye

Activity: 1664
Merit: 271

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:02:22 PM

I am curious about this subject and doing research.
Top 6 Free Online Blockchain Course to break into the industry today
https://medium.com/@a2lyab/top-5-free-online-blockchain-course-to-break-into-the-industry-today-2a96d1592322

Turkey Asic miner Best Seller Telegram @Miningci
kojoannan

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

www.daxico.com

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:19:19 PM

Any thing related to blockchain and cryptocurrency in general is in developing stage so must of things you will need are self taught lessons from pieces of knowledge on the internet. But you try youtube and see a lot videos which might lead you to bootcamps and converences to meetups on blockchain.

deviltasha

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:26:19 AM

In my opinion blockchain is the technology which had and will have very big influence over the world. here is article, which shows how it will work: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/5-ways-blockchain-can-revolutionize-digital-marketing
Lexi44

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:30:26 AM

I really want to open a course on cryptocurrency courses in my area, I want to form a good young trader trader. Cryptocurrency is one of the areas that need to be pursued at this time, because now the industrial sector is controlled by the digital world.
ShawnJessie

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:26:56 AM

i think online courses are the best.
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:36:01 AM

I suggest to study directly to information technology experts, or you can buy his book. all this is just a matter of solving algorithms, and all the formulas are in the lesson of information technology.
Marlo Stanfield

Activity: 490
Merit: 280

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:42:59 AM

It may be free, and it may be really good, but high quality? I never believe in free stuff, because if it's really good, they will not give it away for free.

Well, it's Princeton. So i'd definitely expect quality.

Also, you could say the same thing about open source software. Yet here we are talking about Bitcoin.
Arafat01775

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:42:53 AM

One of my best technology. I have a blockchain wallet. Its a trusted wallet.  Smiley
MintDiceSupport

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

MintDice Support

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 06:32:19 PM

Have you looked into the courses on blockgeeks? They might be worth looking into. https://courses.blockgeeks.com/

Here's a list of free and paid courses for blockchain developers: https://howtotoken.com/career/top-10-courses-for-blockchain-developers-recommended-by-experts/

Do some research and don't rule out paid courses just because there are 'free' ones...sometimes you end up getting what you pay for.

Cheers

Mintdice.com
mukeshmay

Activity: 53

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 06:35:27 PM

bitcoin is a best course for make blockchain and bitcoin is too secure and good for the holders and investers from last 2 years bitcoin value is increasing day by day and my all friends are too happy with that and they also want to invest and so i know bitcoin is a best source for blockchain
sud-exp

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:20:33 PM

You can check out this new startup - Experfy - Harvard Incubated IoT/Blockchain Training platform.
https://www.experfy.com/training/courses

Do check it out, it has some great courses that would be the right fit for you.
Madd_Rocky

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:56:01 PM

World Cryptocurrency have lots of opportunities to get coins. And you must continue learning about crypto. With you add to your knowledge about crypto.
Allen_Crowdcreate

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:19:22 AM

There are company that offers community engagement and idea platform driven by influencers, investors, and enthusiasts. Our expertise in growing communities and social validation will boost your crowdfunding success.They have worked with some of the largest crowdfunding ICOs and startups including BitClave, ANKER, and Tencent.
menammeo

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:24:18 PM

Blockchain is a technology that securely transfers data based on a very complex coding system, similar to a company's accounting ledger, where cash is closely monitored. In this case Blockchain is an accounting ledger operating in the digital domain.
Blockchain owns a very special feature that is the transmission of data does not require an intermediary to confirm the information. The Blockchain system has many independent nodes that can authenticate information without requiring a "sign of trust". The information in Blockchain can not be changed and only be added with the consent of all nodes in the system. This is a high security system against the possibility of data theft. Even if part of the Blockchain system collapses, the computers and other nodes will continue to protect the information and keep the network going.
Blockchain technology can be said to be a combination of the three technologies below:
Encryption: Use public key and hash function to ensure transparency, integrity and privacy.
Peer-to-Peer Network: Each node in the network is considered a client and also a server for storing application replicas.
Game theory: All nodes involved in the system must comply with the rules of consensus (PoW, PoS ...) and motivated by economic incentives.
fox.dn

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:37:47 AM

A blockchain, originally block chain, is a growing list of records, called blocks, which are linked using cryptography. Each block contains a cryptographic hash of the previous block, a timestamp, and transaction data. By design, a blockchain is resistant to modification of the data.
nodis

Activity: 52

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:57:37 AM

A blockchain is resistant to modification of the data. Distributed ledger that can record transactions between two parties efficiently and in a verifiable and permanent way". For use as a distributed ledger, a blockchain is typically managed by a peer-to-peer network collectively adhering to a protocol for inter-node communication and validating new blocks. Once recorded, the data in any given block cannot be altered retroactively without alteration of all subsequent blocks, which requires consensus of the network majority
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: