Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:30:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: (PROMO 1200 POTCOIN First 5) PotCoin Pool 0% 10GIGE - 128GB Ram - 20TB 10K RPM -  (Read 864 times)
tetrahc (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 12:39:29 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2014, 09:27:19 PM by tetrahc

*promo at the bottom of thread*

I have started a PotCoin mining pool. The web front-end is under major construction, but the core workings of the server are 100%. PPLNS P2Pool server. I have decided to put it on my 10KRPM Drives instead of SSD because of the nightmares I've heard of some pools going down hard using them. Not to say if you are or plan to use SSD to not to. I am just going by advice from someone I know running a very successful mining pool of many alt coins.

http://Pot.HashCube.com:9420/
For stats and where to point your miner.
cgminer --scrypt -o http://192.69.94.183:9420/ -u AddressToRecievePotCoins -p anything -yourtweaks

We do support stratum.
We have room to expand to 3 more servers within 24 hours if load demands!

At the moment use your payment address as your login and any password you'd like.
This will be changing as I migrate to MPOS as the front-end.

I AM LOOKING FOR STAFF FOR HELP WITH -
Website front-end.
Overall support.
Knowledge of Debian and Ubuntu server.

What do you get for being staff? Well I can give you any type of hosting you'd like within reason, un-metered @ 1gbit for just a shell, bnc, webhosting, or even a % sharing of donations depending on what you can contribute.
Please come and help us mine and watch us grow! I have a 19 Server cloud where I can start to make more alt coin pools as the demand and popularity grow. There is a 0% fee. We totally rely on donations.

Visit us on irc://irc.rizon.net/CryptoVPS or irc://irc.freenode.net/CryptoVPS My nickname there is Beans and Beand

Thanks guys!
Hope I posted everything right, I haven't been on these forums in quite some time! Please let me know before any harsh reactions.

Thanks for any help, support, feedback I get from you guys! Please message me on IRC to apply for staff
tetrahc (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 02:37:55 PM

Wow!

Thanks guys! 2.66 GH/S already! Not even online 6 hours!

Kiss Roll Eyes Shocked Grin

Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 03:32:59 PM

Good luck with your pool  Smiley

Offtopic: the problem of using SSDs is people's stupidity. They believe just because these are "OMG SSDs pwn HDDs", they can get away with consumer grade crap or without RAID1/5

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
tetrahc (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 07:14:53 PM

Can anyone recommend and nodes to use? I was using cryptovein and someone told me they were taking a % and fee's.

CryptoVPS that is a small donation based server company is running these  pools for 0% fees and we want to be associated with people/servers with the same ideals. Please let me know what I can do or what options I have as a PotCoin pool runner.

Thanks again to all mining! 319MH/s
tetrahc (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 10:08:37 PM

has anyone installed MPOS on a PotCoin / p2pool setup?

I'm already at 10MH/S on this server barely up for 24 hours since setup and I'd like to give my miners a better web front-end. MPOS seems the way to go. Anyone ever done it with PotCoin?
tetrahc (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 06:53:49 PM

When DOGE coin died it seems everyone dropped off my pool  Cry - so i took it down for 10 minutes, upgraded to DDR 128GB ram and did a proper Raid setup/ backup setup on 5 10K RPM Drives that are brand new, and a total of 20TB.

So come one! Come all! 0% fee, I rely on donations on all my servers. I am still looking for admins and helpers. I do compensate you for helping!

refer above to our IRC channels we are in to get a hold of me the fastest.

Thanks guys!
tetrahc (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 03:00:54 AM

after 24 hours I just wanted to update everyone that payouts are working, and I am getting closer to having the new frontend going (MPOS)

I have had some people apply for staff but please don't apply if you are like the following (i get you free hosting or VPS if staff)

a troll that cusses at me if i don't reply to your msg within 10 minutes
if you are under 18
if you don't remember the show Pete and Pete, family matters, Clarissa explains it all, (lol just kidding but you kids born in the 94+ years i just think you don't understand really how easy you have it.
if you aren't able to play the sound of a modem dialing up in your head perfectly from memory because of the years you had to dail up.
bottom line an immature person with no sense of respect or responsibility. What I said mostly about the shows is a joke Wink

But i do need help with the web front end.
I do need someone who has more than a year experience with alt coins.

I have 19 servers https://i.imgur.com/yfLtdIZ.png that host this many VPS just on 1 of my hobbies.

I have this new server setup with 100% open source VM software and ubuntu. 256 GB ram, 16 cores, 50TB 10k rpm drives, and 10TB SSD.

Please come to irc://irc.rizon.net/CryptoVPS (where the larger channel is) or our little  channel on freenode irc://irc.freenode.net/CryptoVPS

as always thanks for anyone supporting or considering supporting this plan to get 1-5 alt coin pools going. I have the resources, I need more minds!

tetrahc (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 09:26:00 PM

running a promo today!

500 PotCoin to the next 5 block finders
if you find  two blocks in 12 hours or less you get 1200 PotCoins, and that's for first 2 people.

so there you go! you can win upto 1200 + block rewards easily!

Thanks!

-- PROMO ENDS 2/10/14 and Resets every 24 hours to create fairness.
tetrahc (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 12:12:00 AM

sorry to those who didn't get payouts with the issues with our co-admin, but over 80 % got payouts + bonuses. and now we have to shutdown due to lack of trust with EX co-admin.

I not the group, I have kept the addresses for POT that mined and will do my best to send out any competition rewards you won. We sent out over 10,000 POT and 30k DOGE. this is the END. Please stop trying to scam us out of coin. We see all mined and all stale, bad, good, etc and paid accordingly. hashcube is sticking to DOGE and LTC. Pot Coin let us down.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: