Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:13:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum bellow 600$  (Read 154 times)
cryptomonotize (OP)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:15:19 PM

Ethereum just fall to 564$ from 600$ in couple of hours. What do you think the reason for this massive fall within a short period of time ?
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:18:35 PM

No one knows the reasons why prices go up or fall down in crypto markets. Its just something you have to accept as a manipulation done by whales to get weak hands to panic sell their coins and fill the bags of whales. Just think it as a method to make sure that only strong hands are hodling the coins in the long term.

isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:08:17 PM

The price of the Efirum is now below $ 550, which means that this is an excellent opportunity for investment, in the future there may not be such a good opportunity.
Cynooza

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:13:39 PM

It's pretty depressing that recession in crypto is so long this year. On the bright side, $500-600 for ETH is still more than same time a year ago, so I just try to be patient.
BIT WRLD

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:15:28 PM

I am not sure about reducing the price but as crypto market now ETH seem down the price day by day but its not permanent and its happen not only ETH, its happen all coins in crypto market coming soon market will grow up again
barhavsky

Activity: 798

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:18:05 PM

It seems this is common in the last few months market conditions are very unstable often eth prices are up and down.
If the current price is below $ 600 then it can be an opportunity to earn profit by buying eth at this price I am sure the price will rise again.

cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:19:28 PM

i think the current market situations is being manipulated,,
and will touch the bottom, before the price of cryptocurrencies will be explode

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
bahtiy

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:29:51 PM

Ethereum is falling in price - no one knows exactly why. Ethereum is growing in price - also, for sure, no one knows why Smiley So it was always, this is the market.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 06:36:33 PM

I think it is falling due to the poor volume in the overall crypto market and that could be stimulated by weekends especially sunday when everyone needs money and takes the day off, im expecting better market from tomorrow.

sateyaam

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:52:18 PM

it seems like bad news still haunts us where the price of ethereum continues to fall below $ 600, I hope it does not last long because we've been too long made worried about things like this,
Kurokyy

Activity: 448

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:53:10 PM

Ethereum just fall to 564$ from 600$ in couple of hours. What do you think the reason for this massive fall within a short period of time ?

If ethereum coins will go down below $600 then there will be a lot of people who are going to invest, decreasing of prices is not bad because it gives you time to invest a huge amount while it the price will be cheaper.

alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:59:31 PM

I will buy ETH for below $500 for 33% and buy more 33% for $400 and another 33% for $300. I beleive in Vitalik's team they will make Etherium faster soon with Casper. I'm sure that will be the lowest prices for ETH.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:00:39 PM

Bitcoin price decrease that's why it pull ETH price too but if you will look into BTC/ETH pair still no changes at all.

And besides, from $600 to $564 a massive fall seriously? You will be used to it someday just relax and don't bother with it. Goal for long term and ignored any unpleasant views on the way.
kutangterbang

Activity: 518
Merit: 134

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:12:45 PM

I think it's not just the price of Ethereum that is currently experiencing a decline, but we can see many altcoin experiencing the same thing, even Bitcoin also experienced it. But we must remain confident and patient, because I'm sure in the middle of this month, things will get better
fapar

Activity: 1414
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:26:56 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2018, 08:10:10 PM by fapar

News channels associated today's fall in the value of the Ether (and BTC too) with hacking Korean exchange Coinrail. And the price is not so much fell - like it was a few weeks ago.
https://ethereumworldnews.com/cryptos-dump-as-korean-exchange-coinrail-gets-hacked/

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
TwisterPipister

Activity: 238

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:30:01 PM

This is because Bitcoin's price has fallen, the total trading volume is very dull, I suspect that there may be involved 160 000 remaining bitcoins of the Mt. Gox exchange.

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:33:26 PM

Ethereum price rise or fall could be as a result of so many reasons! Whale traders may decide to manipulate the market by flooding the market with fun to buy lower and lower until they get serious bargain from the market.

BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:42:46 PM

It is just a correction. You should learn something about technical analysis. I think it can be below 400$ but it is the worst scenario.
Xelpherpolis

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:48:44 PM

I do not think that the fall in the price of crypto currency by 8% per day can be considered as something supernatural. This is a normal situation and soon the market will turn.
kanmo

Activity: 458
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:54:01 PM

I actually see the price drop as a trap for the weak hands to sell their coin very cheap to the whales. I don't see that news as something that can affect the market but the whales have succeeded in their manipulation.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: