Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:14:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Experience in 150 airdrops!  (Read 1179 times)
Agamatal123

Activity: 188
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:28:34 AM

Airdrop is an easy task with referring program but it not want to be wasting time on
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pinoyrichkids

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 04:48:01 AM

Unlike before, airdrops are profitable especially last year, but 2018 is really hard for airdrop participants, because a lot of scams are out there, most specially in airdrop promotion, they used it to gather data's from you, so better stay away from suspicious projects, which you think will be scam, because i was a victim of this one, where one of my exchange account were hacked, and i use the same email and password from one of the airdrop that i signed up..Not all, but definitely, you can earn a penny in airdrops right now, unlike before.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
eekkaa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:58:28 AM

yes you are right it has become natural airdrop like that, when there are very many participants then the airdrop results will be very small, even very cheap and you have to give your identity to be able to get tokens at very cheap prices, it is a very stupid thing I've ever heard.
CryptoPowerL

Activity: 358
Merit: 29

ASO Service

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:47:57 AM

Interesting statistics. But I do not consider airdrop something serious, your statistics prove it once again. I would not have had the patience to participate in such a number of scams
jkarlosb2

Activity: 16

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 10:34:16 AM

Dear colleagues, I decided to share my experience about airdrops.

Now there are many different opinions, whether it is necessary to participate in Airdrop campaigns or it is a waste of time.

I took part in about 150 (recorded) and about 200-300 not even recorded. The time period is approximately from September 2017 to the end of April 2018.

And here are some conclusions:

* approximately, one of 100-more than $100
** approximately 50% settle immediately
*** most people (airdrop channels, websites) earning on reference, offering You airdrop, and drops 80% do not even sell.
**** airdrop with Donat-Scam almost always
***** very light airdrop Scam 99%
****** airdrop with KYC + a lot of groups + difficult task (more often the task) are from 20 to 1000 $, but you must have ether (if we talk about tokens) on the wallet and not a new wallet (better a lot of transactions in the history)
*! about airdrops hundreds and thousands of $ you do not know, probably, as they are within the community of the project ( I have my own strategy how to get into them, but it takes time)

The total amount of drops can not be called, but in General, a few Ethereum came out. However, a lot of time was spent, sometimes it is very much.

It is cheaper bounty or atopy? 50/50 - bounty safer, and long enough the bounty best.

Total: in airdrop to participate interested, but to make money, be ready to spend 2 hours a day or more. Choose in advance that of all airdrop not scams or profitable impossible, so it's more like to participate in everything. Serious airdrops require a special strategy and they are almost impossible to find by accident.

I do not use airdrop groups (I tried them at first), but usually stupid ones are laid out in them-in 99% of cases (I do not even know why they are bred in such quantities).

If you know a sensible airdrop-aggregators - publish in the post, they will see and appreciate.

Thanks for your post, very interesting analysis, very appreciated  Grin
ekim88

Activity: 355
Merit: 27

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:15:46 AM

Recently, I do not participate at all in airdrops. I prefer the bounty. Although it takes more time, but payments are more attractive. To each his own.
sam53

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:52:55 PM

I don't know why you can be able to join so much airdrops like that. LOL. For me, I just joined 3 airdrops then I didn't wanna join any airdrop anymore cause I felt I just wasted my time by joining airdrop cause I couldn't earn so much money from airdrop and for now, everything is fine for me cause I'm a bounty hunter Smiley.
AlekseyCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:03:01 PM

Quite most likely the stats you get. I also participated in more than 200 airdrops and earned about 70 $. I did everything I could find. But as the main method of earnings, I do not consider it, this will not earn a lot of money.
regionora

Activity: 129

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:06:46 PM

airdrop almost always cheating, the coin almost never goes on the exchange
regionora

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:08:08 PM

I will be very careful now, thanks for doing the review
Clearstream

Activity: 378
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:15:41 PM

i do not deny that there are a few airdrops that may be gems. but most airdrops are air. i have participated in some airdrops, and many of them will not give you tokens. because you didn't do the task for it. i hope to do something for it before I get the benefit.
00DKM@

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:09:08 PM

Now there are many different opinions, whether it is necessary to participate in Airdrop campaigns or it is a waste of time.

I took part in about 150 (recorded) and about 200-300 not even recorded. The time period is approximately from September 2017 to the end of April 2018.
If I guess not mistaken. Even 80% of the airdrop that you get good value is in 2017 (September - December 2017 as you say it is the beginning). With this year, I do not think it's a luck or success. Even more, is the waste of time more. I appreciate the sharing of your experience.
Ninellechka

Activity: 332

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:36:19 PM

I've lost my faith in airdrops. All that I've got from them are almost all worthless tokens. Except the decentralized currencies, maintained and driven by communities. Some perspective projects sometimes launch airdrops, but they're usually so small, that has a little value.

Mero Currency, The First Low Burn-Rate Deflationary Token
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1020

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:48:58 PM

I don't know why you can be able to join so much airdrops like that. LOL. For me, I just joined 3 airdrops then I didn't wanna join any airdrop anymore cause I felt I just wasted my time by joining airdrop cause I couldn't earn so much money from airdrop and for now, everything is fine for me cause I'm a bounty hunter Smiley.
150 airdrops is too much and this do really requires patience for you to sustain for this long. In all of my experience I do only join up 5 airdrops after all these years and luckily I do get 1 project that gives out some value of the token being given and after that I do stop when airdrops do already ask KYC. Who the hell would do such thing?

I've lost my faith in airdrops. All that I've got from them are almost all worthless tokens. Except the decentralized currencies, maintained and driven by communities. Some perspective projects sometimes launch airdrops, but they're usually so small, that has a little value.
Just as expected, airdrop amounts cant really give the amount you are expecting which even though they do gain value but still you will receive minimal amount.

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
johanesrobin

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:10:51 PM

Airdrop is an easy task with referring program but it not want to be wasting time on
not all airdrops produce junk coins, maybe you are not lucky or you don't analyze before joining airdrop.
there is still a good airdrop like mycryptobank, eos platform.
I'm sure you need time to read and analyze.
bananafox

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:56:44 PM

Too small payments, so I do not see any reason to waste my time on this.
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:43:00 PM

If I guess not mistaken. Even 80% of the airdrop that you get good value is in 2017 (September - December 2017 as you say it is the beginning). With this year, I do not think it's a luck or success. Even more, is the waste of time more. I appreciate the sharing of your experience.

Airdrop campaigns in the early part of 2018 have been very bad for investors so I no longer have confidence in airdrop campaigns. Participation in many airdrop campaigns requires a lot of time so I can not invest in airdrop campaigns at this stage.
hummer113

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 10:26:02 PM

I have about the same statistics from my experience, although I do not give up hope, if the project is not scam, it can develop and the price will also grow.
regionora

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:59:54 PM

now a days some of airdrops are totally scam I prefer to join in bounty because airdrops now are wasting our time and effort in filling their form they want to steel our account or our personal information unlike before some of airdrops are legit and paying that's why as of now I never join any airdrop for me to avoid scam .
that's exactly right, 90 % of scams spend money and our resources
Fatman861

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:19:56 PM

While you  not feel it on yourself - you will not understand! I think you just slightly embellished your story! At least, of the 100 airdrops in which I participated, none paid! Among them were both light tasks and hard ones! Of the 60 bounty projects for 3 months, I earned only 100$!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: