Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:24:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Experience in 150 airdrops!  (Read 1180 times)
FLHippy

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:41:49 PM

Too small payments, so I do not see any reason to waste my time on this.
Yes, it is true, but you can still find a decent company
I do not understand why do you still hate airdrops. It is free, could you spend your time better than doing airdrops? I think that you can still make more than 20$ in one hour and in more countries hourly rate in a job is under 4$   Cry.

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ng93

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:42:21 PM

I've known for a long time that the air drops, it's a lot of trash and a dump. These coins they send, they are not sold anywhere. The air drops are now very difficult to move. They bring almost no profit to their creators. The bounty of the company - they can actually lead investors to investing in startup ICO.
neogel

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:56:32 AM

Wow, 150 airdrops is so much. You can total your profit all your airdrop.
I think it that wastes my time. Do you think same >?
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:10:17 AM

Mostly in this 150 Airdrops, he might miss many of the payment and some of the payment are useless because they didn't list in any of the exchanges. In my case, airdrops completely waste of time joining into those.
HorusPay

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:44:48 AM

Dear colleagues, I decided to share my experience about airdrops.

Now there are many different opinions, whether it is necessary to participate in Airdrop campaigns or it is a waste of time.

I took part in about 150 (recorded) and about 200-300 not even recorded. The time period is approximately from September 2017 to the end of April 2018.

And here are some conclusions:

* approximately, one of 100-more than $100
** approximately 50% settle immediately
*** most people (airdrop channels, websites) earning on reference, offering You airdrop, and drops 80% do not even sell.
**** airdrop with Donat-Scam almost always
***** very light airdrop Scam 99%
****** airdrop with KYC + a lot of groups + difficult task (more often the task) are from 20 to 1000 $, but you must have ether (if we talk about tokens) on the wallet and not a new wallet (better a lot of transactions in the history)
*! about airdrops hundreds and thousands of $ you do not know, probably, as they are within the community of the project ( I have my own strategy how to get into them, but it takes time)

The total amount of drops can not be called, but in General, a few Ethereum came out. However, a lot of time was spent, sometimes it is very much.

It is cheaper bounty or atopy? 50/50 - bounty safer, and long enough the bounty best.

Total: in airdrop to participate interested, but to make money, be ready to spend 2 hours a day or more. Choose in advance that of all airdrop not scams or profitable impossible, so it's more like to participate in everything. Serious airdrops require a special strategy and they are almost impossible to find by accident.

I do not use airdrop groups (I tried them at first), but usually stupid ones are laid out in them-in 99% of cases (I do not even know why they are bred in such quantities).

If you know a sensible airdrop-aggregators - publish in the post, they will see and appreciate.

If you hold EOS during mainnet launch you got our airdrop.
hanlap

Activity: 310

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:58:26 AM

I received the highest airdrop of $ 100 from all kinds of coins, since then I always keep it in my wallet and have not sold it yet. By this time, the Bitcoin price is $ 6,000, the airdrop is under $ 50, I'm still waiting for a better airdrop.
Adecrypt83
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:11:29 AM

I don't participate in airdrops again because to me it is a waste of time. Gone are the days that you can make good money from airdrop .I prefer doing more complex task like bounties
andrebenjamim

Activity: 5

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 08:24:31 AM

Only participated in 3 airdrops. Earned +/- 100$. I just don't waste my time checking something that is said to be worth less than $20. And after a quick check 99% I just ignore.
loveblack
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:01:32 PM

the airdrop made me very depressed. i used to spend a lot of time and energy on it . but I only received very little return. now I understand it. it is the same as the lottery. people always have the idea of ​​luck. think of it as a gem. in fact, most of the time it is breadcrumbs.
Serveev

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:36:16 PM

I think airdrops is a waste of time. Really good projects are almost impossible to find and if found it hard to participate.
crpytonation

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:38:43 PM

Participating in worthless shitcoins airdrops is waste of time.If the airdrop is a longterm airdrop with lot of community support and has no ICO or scamming investors,then go for it
Don't settle for $1 worth of shitcoins/token which will be never listed on exchanges ..even if they are listed,the price will be too low even to cover gas /exchange fee
Telelentop

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:30:51 AM

I think the harder the airdrop the more valuable, the airdrop is too easy to scam. The airdrop requires you to KYC generally well
arikassuja

Activity: 535
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:06:20 AM

if you have that much experience you should be able to realize it if you are a participant of the airdrop, surely the results you get will not be much and surely the price is also very cheap so your hard work is not worthy of being a participant from the bounty campaign.
puttkim

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:13:26 AM

Lol, thank you for your reminder, but I am not wasting time on the short task. I think the current airdrops are all frauds. I am now learning to trade.
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:57:28 AM

if you have the experience to get that many tokens then you can know that airdrop is sometimes not worth even the airdrop tokens are not so good that you better know that being an Airdorp participant is not very profitable.
Reinz12

Activity: 448
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 03:59:25 PM

Dear colleagues, I decided to share my experience about airdrops.

Now there are many different opinions, whether it is necessary to participate in Airdrop campaigns or it is a waste of time.

I took part in about 150 (recorded) and about 200-300 not even recorded. The time period is approximately from September 2017 to the end of April 2018.

And here are some conclusions:

* approximately, one of 100-more than $100
** approximately 50% settle immediately
*** most people (airdrop channels, websites) earning on reference, offering You airdrop, and drops 80% do not even sell.
**** airdrop with Donat-Scam almost always
***** very light airdrop Scam 99%
****** airdrop with KYC + a lot of groups + difficult task (more often the task) are from 20 to 1000 $, but you must have ether (if we talk about tokens) on the wallet and not a new wallet (better a lot of transactions in the history)
*! about airdrops hundreds and thousands of $ you do not know, probably, as they are within the community of the project ( I have my own strategy how to get into them, but it takes time)

The total amount of drops can not be called, but in General, a few Ethereum came out. However, a lot of time was spent, sometimes it is very much.

It is cheaper bounty or atopy? 50/50 - bounty safer, and long enough the bounty best.

Total: in airdrop to participate interested, but to make money, be ready to spend 2 hours a day or more. Choose in advance that of all airdrop not scams or profitable impossible, so it's more like to participate in everything. Serious airdrops require a special strategy and they are almost impossible to find by accident.

I do not use airdrop groups (I tried them at first), but usually stupid ones are laid out in them-in 99% of cases (I do not even know why they are bred in such quantities).

If you know a sensible airdrop-aggregators - publish in the post, they will see and appreciate.

I initially only followed a few airdrops in the past year, and to be honest there are only a few airdrops that are decent, or equivalent to the value of social media bounty, lately airdrop more unfair and unhealthy where data theft is vulnerable and now has entered the bounty especially  telegram bounty.
Bitcoin red and rebellious were the best airdrops for the past year, including BDSM and several other airdrops, and some of these tokens still survive today even though they can be counted on the fingers.
For now airdrop is not promising at all, i only take a few of them
Athanasios Motok

Activity: 387

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:55:39 PM

I have long realized that earn coins promising in the air drops is almost impossible. I am sure that in bounty companies there are more opportunities to earn interesting coins than in air drops.
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:24:56 PM

should if you have ever gotten that much airdrop you can judge that the tokens you get from airdrop are usually not valuable so you should not need to be an airdrop participant anymore.
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:39:30 PM

I have long realized that earn coins promising in the air drops is almost impossible. I am sure that in bounty companies there are more opportunities to earn interesting coins than in air drops.
Tokens earned from airdrops is nothing different from the tokens being earned on bounties knowing that airdrops is always been part of the marketing of a certain project which means its all the same. The thing we should focused about is on the project itself. If it would be worthy or not because earning either on airdrops or bounties will give you out some amounts of money.

should if you have ever gotten that much airdrop you can judge that the tokens you get from airdrop are usually not valuable so you should not need to be an airdrop participant anymore.
It would really comes to a point where you would able to hate airdrops because most of them are definitely or completely a trash.
TheShobo

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:50:24 AM

I feel most airdrops nowadays are just not worth it. There are some exceptions (like Parachute's various airdrops with partners) and some good ones, but you're probably better off with bounty campaigns instead.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: