Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:40:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NXT] Community nominations to the funding comittee  (Read 9847 times)
Pouncer

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 10:48:07 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2014, 10:52:07 AM by Pouncer

When the three accounts are created, may I humbly suggest you secure them to 256 bit level by purchasing the appropriate aliases:

NXTmarketingfund
NXTtechdevfund
NXTinfrastructurefund

to go along with the previously established

NXTcommunityfund

I also am willing to undergo the personal identity verification step as treasurer of NXTcommunityfund if that is done for treasurers of the other funds.  

I also STRONGLY urge that my previously announced action of placing a password written backup copy in a stamped postal envelope addressed to a trusted NXT person, and then placing into that envelope into secure offsite storage such as a bank safe deposit box, be enforced as a treasurer requirement.  I currently have my envelope addressed to James / jl777.  If there is now to be a pool of trusted treasurers who must verify their real identities, I would suggest that there be three such backup envelopes per treasurer and that they be addressed to the other treasurers in the pool.  I will change my current single backup envelope from being addressed to James to three backup envelopes addressed to Klee, pouncer and neer.g when their real life postal address is PMed to me.

I have already purchased an alias "UnclaimedFund4Tech". Could purchase NXTtechdevfund if needed for uniformity.

Another suggestion for "Hit by Bus" scenario.
Lets call the treasurers A,B,C,D

1. All 4 treasurers set up secure email using bitmessage and shares with everyone else. When encrypted AM is implemented, we could use that instead of bitmessage.
2. Each treasurer encrypts passphrase and deposits it at http://deathswitch.com/ (Agree on something like Truecrypt)
3. Deathswitch emails are set up to be sent from A>>B>>C>>D>>A
3. Decryption passwords for the passphrases are immediately sent to fellow treasurers according to order in (3) using encrypted emails in (1)
4. If or when deathswitch is triggered, recipient of Deathswitch email decrypts passphrase and unlocks Nxt account.

Advantages:
1. More secure than bank's safe deposit boxes. I don't trust & don't use bank safe deposit boxes.
2. deathswitch.com & bitmessage are more reliable & efficient than postal services
3. More transparent (all 4 treasurers knows for sure that they have received the decryption key)

I'm sure this method can be further improved. What do you guys think?

NXTtechdevfund  GPG Key ID: 0x903BC112

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rickyjames

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 11:55:39 PM

Let's get this guy [Dr. Evil]on board, Klee is in charge of the infrastructure team, so perhaps Klee can get him on board and a good chunk of Nxt from unclaimed.
+1

Klee has been designated as the treasurer of the infrastructure team.  As treasurer he has no say on the committee's decisions of what projects to fund.  Also, the official membership of all the committees is currently an open slate.

I am a great believer in transparency, sunshine, accurate information, and inclusion.

The misunderstanding has motivated me to generate the following: 

********* BEGIN COMMITTEE ORGANIZATION THREAD SUMMARY THRU POST #143 (Feb 2 - Feb 7)  ************

What follows is a summary of organizational activity which has occurred during the first five days of the NXT Community Nominations To The Funding Committee (NCNTTFC) thread at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=445209.0 .   It was begun as a spinoff by the participants of the 1500+ page Ridiculously Long NXT Pub Crawl Thread (RLNPCT) at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=345619.31800 (where all the kewl NXT kids hang out).

The motivation for the NCNTTFC thread is that there are currently 9M of unclaimed NXT left over from the Genesis Block that are currently under control of Come-from-Beyond.  He has stated he will destroy these unclaimed 9M NXT  funds on April 3 (by "sending them back to the Genesis Block") unless the NXT community organizes a community funding committee structure that can accept and use them for the betterment of NXT.

So far activity on this thread has had the following activity, in roughly chronological order.  If somebody thinks I have left out or misrepresented something of significance, let me know and I will come back and edit this post accordingly.

SUMMARY OF COMMITTEE MEMBER NOMINATIONS:

Jean_Luc was first nominated to a committee by Utopianfuture
Come_from_Beyond was first nominated to a committee by Utopianfuture (and later declined to serve)
Joefox was first nominated to a committee by Utopianfuture (later recommended by Landomata to the marketing  committee)   
rickyjames was first nominated to a committee by Utopianfuture (and later requested membership on the infrastructure committee) 
salsacz was first nominated to a committee by Utopianfuture (later recommended by Landomata to the marketing  committee)   
Nifty was first nominated to a committee by Utopianfuture  (later recommended by Landomata to the marketing  committee)   
Anon136 was first nominated to a committee by Utopianfuture (later recommended by Landomata for the tech / dev  committee)
Klee was first nominated to a committee by Utopianfuture
opticalcarrier was first nominated to a committee by Utopianfuture (later recommended by Landomata to the infrastructure committee) 
msin was first nominated to a committee by Utopianfuture 
pinarello was first nominated to a committee by Utopianfuture
Pouncer was first nominated to a committee by Landomata
Damelon was first nominated to a committee by Salsacz
Allwelder  was first nominated to a committee by Salsacz
Uniqueorn  was first nominated to a committee by Salsacz (later recommended by gs02xzz to the marketing  committee) 
VanBreuk was first nominated to a committee by Salsacz (and later declined to serve as unqualified)
EvilDave was first nominated to a committee by Salsacz (and later declined to serve unless truly needed)
Damelon was first nominated to a committee by Jack Needles
Passion_ltc was first nominated to a committee by Jack Needles
l8orre was first nominated to a committee by Jack Needles
jl777 was first nominated to a committee by Jack Needles (and later requested membership on the tech/dev  committee) 
buybitcoinscanada was first nominated by EvilDave (later recommended by gs02xzz to the marketing  committee)
brooklynbtc was first nominated by brooklynbtc (later recommended by Landomata to the marketing  committee)   
jefdiesel was first nominated by brooklynbtc
bitcoinpaul was first nominated by NxtChg.com (who later declined)
2Kool4Skewl was first nominated by LiQio
nexetrn was first nominated by fmiboy
smaragda was first nominated by Coinonaer 
landomata was first nominated by Coinonaer
PeercoinEnthusiast was first nominated by Coinonaer  (later recommended by gs02xzz to the marketing  committee)
Davetrouser was first nominated to a committee by Landomata (specifically, the tech / dev committee)
Wesleyh was first nominated to a committee by Landomata (specifically, the tech / dev committee)
laowai80 was first nominated to a committee by Landomata (specifically, the infrastructure committee)
ferment was first nominated to a committee by Landomata (specifically, the infrastructure committee)
Tai Zen was first nominated to a committee by Landomata (specifically, the marketing committee)
Utopianfuture was first nominated to a committee by Landomata (specifically, the marketing committee)
EmoneyRu was first nominated to a committee by EmoneyRu (specifically, the tech / dev committee)
mww was first nominated to a committee by rickyjames (specifically, the marketing committee)

Utopianfuture also received a vote of no confidence from Uniqueorn (because Uf is working on a clone)

SUMMARY OF COMMITTEE STRUCTURE PROPOSALS:

The structure for the proposed committee(s) themselves have evolved during discussion from:

a single group of 5 or 7 receiving all 9M unclaimed coins; to

two groups of 5 or 7 : marketing and development with a 6M / 3M split of unclaimed coins (assumed by NxtChg.com); to

three groups of 5 or 7: marketing / development / infrastructure with a proposed 5M / 3M / 1M of unclaimed funds (first proposed by James - jl777)

SUMMARY OF COMMITTEE TREASURER SELECTION:

Further discussion on committee structure / funding levels was shelved after the above consensus reached (primarily by no challenge to James' proposal except by Nxt.Chg).  Attention turned on selecting committee treasurers for the proposed so CfB could go ahead and transfer the unclaimed 9M NXT to them, as he has pledged to destroy them on April 3 if no accounts had been set up to receive them. 

These Treasurers will have no vote on committee decisions and will disburse finds as directed by their committees.  They exist as a safeguard to provide centralized accounting of a committee's expenditures.  They have been deemed high-trust individuals and will have sole access to their committee's funds.  Identification and verification of real-world identities has been proposed but not agree upon.

By general consensus the following committee treasurers have been selected.  Come-from-Beyond has expressed a willingness to transfer the outstanding 9M in unclaimed NXT to these individuals as soon as all committee treasury account numbers are available:

Fund: NXTmarketingfund
Treasurer: neer.g
Account: pending
Ledger: pending

Fund: NXTtechdevfund
Treasurer: Pouncer
Account: 10979837763882063
Ledger: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AoE8nAOEMIa7dFFnWjRNYTM4RkhsN3dRRXFBaTBiaHc#gid=5

Fund: NXTinfrastructurefund
Treasurer: kLee

********* END COMMITTEE ORGANIZATION THREAD SUMMARY THRU POST #143 (Feb 2 - Feb 7)  ************

Above was a summary of historical activity.  What follows are my personal proposals and personal opinions based on where we are at so far in this committee organization process.

RICKYJAMES PROPOSAL 1 - All treasurers should prepare paper backup copies of their account passwords, place these in stamped postal envelopes addressed to other treasurers, and place these backup envelopes at a safe off-site location such as a bank deposit box.

Rationale: I implemented this voluntarily when designated as treasurer of the NXTcommunityfund, and my envelope is currently addressed to James / jl777.  This proposal is just plain and simple a good idea, because you never know when....

RICKYJAMES PROPOSAL 2 - The NXTcommunityfund should establish itself as a fourth committee separate from the NXTmarketingfund / NXTtechdevfund / NXTinfrastructurefund, with James/jl777 adding additional members to moderate his current sole discretion on the disposition of these funds.

Rationale:  I am treasurer of the NXTcommunityfund whose balance currently stands at 2,679,156 NXT, and I will send this NXT wherever James/jl777 tells me to because that is the job I signed up for.  However, I do not think it is "right" or "fair" to be setting up other committees that are required have multiple members for funding decisions while leaving James as sole decision maker on an equally important and sizable fund.  However, as a mitigating circumstance, this NXT was specifically donated due to James' fundraising efforts to support the kind of whirlwind across-the-board ideas he generates seemingly non-stop.  To recognize this special nature of the NXTcommunityfund, I would suggest that its board be limited to 3, not 5 or 7, and that James pick who he wants to sit on this committee with him.  (Probably not Nxt.Chg, altho that would certainly be interesting..

RICKYJAMES PROPOSAL 3 - The 610,019 NXT currently in NXT Marketing Account 2037401990853753795 should be voluntarily surrendered immediately by account owner (I think Salsacz) to neer.g, the Marketing Committee Treasurer.

Rationale:  NXT Marketing account transfers can be viewed at http://87.230.14.1/nxt/nxt.cgi?action=3000&acc=2037401990853753795&offset=1&filter=1.  Spreadsheet documenting the transfers to and from this account is at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgAGADgnQcrtdHRrV3V3Z1lzOXVEMWtqdElUaEtqV1E#gid=15 .  They don't match, and in particular the spreadsheet does not meet GAAP (generally accepted accounting principles) standards. 

There have been 1,118,709 total NXT donated to the marketing account, yet it appears the spreadsheet only documents 1,012,710 NXT  being donated to NXT marketing - a difference of 105,999 NXT.  This difference between actual and recorded donations (almost a 10% shortfall) is unacceptable.  Organization of the spreadsheet only confuses rather than highlights where the NXT has gone.  Further disbursements from this account should not be made by people actively generating marketing materials and involved in marketing activities.   Auditing should be undertaken to determine where the 105,999 NXT unaccounted for by the spreadsheet has gone.

RICKYJAMES PROPOSAL 4 - Unclaimed 9M NXT should be divided equally between marketing / tech-development / infrastructure committees at 3M each

Rationale:  OK, I admit it, this is a personal plug for something I feel is important - bumping up the funding for NXT infrastructure.  In the discussion on the committee thread, this started at zero and was bumped up to 1M NXT by James to Nxt.Chg's surprise.  I think infrastructure is just as important and needs just as much funding as marketing /  further software development and here's why. 

(1) We already have a lot of newbies getting the shock of realization that PoS means low amounts of NXT aren't going to forge get-rich-quick amounts of NXT on cheap Raspberry Pis instead of expensive ASIC rigs.   
(2) Discussion on this thread is casting into doubt the ability of Raspberry Pi and smartphones to participate in NXT forging anyway as the transaction rate gets higher and the blockchain gets bigger.   
(3) We have voted to drop the NXT transaction fee by a factor of ten, which is supposed to be the main motivator and financial incentive to set up infrastructure nodes in the first place. 
(4) We are getting increasing reports from the Good Samaritans who went all-in on NXT during the December DDoS attacks and set up lots of VPNs that their expenses - especially bandwidth expenses - are WAY more than they had bargained for or can maintain as a personal commitment to NXT. 

All of these factor point towards a total rethink about what infrastructure is needed to support NXT and just how much it is going to keep it running FOREVER.  People are not being motivated by forging to add personal nodes to the network, and cheap nodes are looking more and more unlikely.  Both the infrastructure and the finances required to keep NXT going are going to end up being larger than we think now, only three months in with a tiny active network.  And yes, I admit I want to be on the infrastructure committee as a voting member and push for a 1000 TPS network (the original NXT spec!!!) if that is all possible alongside our main network.  That's more infrastructure expense, but if we succeed, it is EXACTLY what will make people sit up and notice NXT.  And send the price to the moon.

RICKYJAMES PROPOSAL 5 - Voters on funding committee nominations should not be limited to the endless Bitcointalk thread participants, but should instead be open to all nxtcoin.org forum members, with an active effort made to include them in these deliberations and consider them for committee seats.

Rationale:  This is in response to a proposal made several times by landomata in the "Funding Committee" thread :

"FINAL OPEN POLL TO PICK MEMBERS WILL TAKE PLACE ON NEXTCOIN.ORG & NXTCRYPTO.ORG.  YOU CAN SIGNUP ON EITHER NEXTCOIN or NXTCRYPTO before the poll start date BUT ONLY IF YOU HAVE POSTED ON THE NXT :: descendant of Bitcoin - Updated Information THREAD BEFORE FEBRUARY 2nd.2014"

I (rickyjames) have a little heartburn with the implications of this, and think the committee seats (and votes for them) should be open to anybody that wants to try and get one.  The goal should be to get the people that are best for the job regardless of where they come from in the NXT community.  I believe we should not limit the pool of funding committee candidates to the relative handful of OCD ( Smiley ) people like me that endlessly surf the "Updated information" thread or as I call it,  the Ridiculously Long NXT Pub Crawl Thread (RLNPCT).  In particular I think we should allow others to join the committees in the future as new and brilliant people join NXT that haven't even heard of it yet.  We are not trying to set up an oligarchy; we want to be open to new people and new ideas as time goes on.

In that spirit, I am cross posting this post in the endless "updated info" thread, the 8-page-because-nobody-is-paying-arrention-to-it "committee nominations" thread, and a completely new post over on nxtcoin.org.  Just call me a pot-stirrer.  One who is a great believer in transparency, sunshine, accurate information, and inclusion.

And I am posting polls on my proposals above.  Please vote!!!

Rickyjames Proposal 1:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454420

Rickyjames Proposal 2:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454397

Rickyjames Proposal 3:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454372

Rickyjames Proposal 4: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454327

Rickyjames Proposal 5: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454320

NXT continues to develop at an incredible pace.  If you've read this far, it's because you care about NXT.  Consider applying for a committee seat to help take it further.

NXT Community Nominations To The Funding Committee (NCNTTFC) thread :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=445209.0
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 12:04:10 AM

I'd like to add that 8'814'022 NXT left. Part of them is reserved for:

100k - fatal flaw reward
250k - whitepaper
100k - reward for first 3 fiat gateways
XXX - for the 1st SMS-to-NXT gateway

Maybe some other things but I can't recall them now.
Pouncer

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 01:51:27 AM

Thanks for the summary. Quoted account for klee is wrong. It should be 1218278327871973459

SUMMARY OF COMMITTEE TREASURER SELECTION:

Further discussion on committee structure / funding levels was shelved after the above consensus reached (primarily by no challenge to James' proposal except by Nxt.Chg).  Attention turned on selecting committee treasurers for the proposed so CfB could go ahead and transfer the unclaimed 9M NXT to them, as he has pledged to destroy them on April 3 if no accounts had been set up to receive them.  

These Treasurers will have no vote on committee decisions and will disburse finds as directed by their committees.  They exist as a safeguard to provide centralized accounting of a committee's expenditures.  They have been deemed high-trust individuals and will have sole access to their committee's funds.  Identification and verification of real-world identities has been proposed but not agree upon.

By general consensus the following committee treasurers have been selected.  Come-from-Beyond has expressed a willingness to transfer the outstanding 9M in unclaimed NXT to these individuals as soon as all committee treasury account numbers are available:

Account: pending

Fund: NXTtechdevfund
Treasurer: Pouncer
Ledger: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AoE8nAOEMIa7dFFnWjRNYTM4RkhsN3dRRXFBaTBiaHc#gid=5

********* END COMMITTEE ORGANIZATION THREAD SUMMARY THRU POST #143 (Feb 2 - Feb 7)  ************

gs02xzz

Activity: 221

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 04:04:09 AM

For Tech:

bloodyrookie
ricot
ciyam
drevil
jl777
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2014, 06:15:04 AM

Please take me off of consideration for tech committee.

As rickyjames pointed out I already control enough budget via NXTcommunityfund. My interest in being on the tech committee was to coordinate spending to avoid needless overlap, but I can do that as long as I am told which threads the committee discussions will take place. It needs to be public discussions on btt threads!

Also, I have made it clear to aldrin that if he felt that I was not doing a good job then I will step down. Now that pouncer and neer.g have also donated, it would only be fair that if two out of the three main funders want me replaced, I will step down. There are committees now to make decisions as a committee, there is no need for another. I do not believe funding by committee is the most effective use of NXTcommunityfund. I will be using the funds to figure out what part of the NXTlayers, NXTplugins, etc. can be implemented, how to implement it and then implementing it.

I will step down as trustee rather than let another committee manage it. If you dont like me, fine, replace me with somebody else. The NXTcommunityfund needs to be run by a single decision maker who has the freedom to push for projects that would never get out of committee. Otherwise, we will only have projects that a committee would approve, eg. safe projects that are not controversial. 0.3 % of NXT is therefore centralized through NXTcommunityfund.

Being responsible for all these funds clarified my thinking process to where I was able to come up with all these ideas. I think the existing infrastructure committee will have enough challenge to deploy network for 1000TPS (peak throughput) and the tech committee has its hands full fleshing out the unfinished laundry list of features that already exists. I have not heard any objections to my blockchain FIFO idea, so I think that solves the scalability issue, especially if we go to binary format and change to an adaptive max TPS network.

So if infrastructure committee ensures 1000 TPS capable network is deployed and tech committee makes sure the existing laundry list of features are finished and marketing committee keeps doing what it has been, NXT has very bright future. Add to that the projects NXTcommunityfund is enabling and the total picture is very nice.

James

P.S. Yes, I have had some bad experiences with committees in the past, but also good ones. Just dont want to risk having to shutdown a project that could well be a big boost to NXT due to losing committee vote.

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
Pouncer

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 09:23:33 AM

For Tech:

bloodyrookie
ricot
ciyam
drevil

+100, Ciyam as leader

rickyjames

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 07:24:06 PM

As rickyjames pointed out I already control enough budget via NXTcommunityfund.

Also, I have made it clear to aldrin that if he felt that I was not doing a good job then I will step down. Now that pouncer and neer.g have also donated, it would only be fair that if two out of the three main funders want me replaced, I will step down.

I will step down as trustee rather than let another committee manage it. If you dont like me, fine, replace me with somebody else. The NXTcommunityfund needs to be run by a single decision maker who has the freedom to push for projects that would never get out of committee.

James, I was wrong.  I owe not only you an apology, but aldrin, pouncer and neer.g an apology as well.  

Reading your post made me realize I had made a mistake lumping the NXT donations you received from your patrons into the same category as unclaimed NXT controlled by CfB.  Pushing for committee control of all of this NXT as I did in my "committee summary" post is totally inappropriate, and I see that now.  

CfB, as original owner of the unclaimed NXT, has set the terms for its disbursement.  Those terms were to set up committees to administer it for the good of the NXT community.  It is totally appropriate for the NXT community to vote on who and how many should be on those committees.

Aldrin, pouncer and neer.g, as original owners of their donated NXT, also set the terms for its disbursement.  Those terms were for James /jl777 to use it as he personally saw fit to implement as many as possible of his endless stream of good ideas.  This is effectively a private contract between individuals.  It is totally INappropriate for the NXT community to vote on anything that would interfere with such a private contract and dilute James' intended spending authority under the terms of that private contract.  

I made a mistake in initiating such a vote, and I am sorry.

When I make a mistake, I will admit it as soon as I recognize it, and then do everything I can to correct whatever mess I have made.  Accordingly, I have frozen the poll I started and I will go back and edit my posts to delete this proposal I made.  I believe my error here will soon be forgotten outside of this circle.

Inside this circle, I want to say that I think James is a true fountainhead of good ideas and is doing a great job of implementing them, and funding his efforts is one of the best ideas of all.

-rickyjames
Damelon
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1010

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 09:31:00 PM

As rickyjames pointed out I already control enough budget via NXTcommunityfund.

Also, I have made it clear to aldrin that if he felt that I was not doing a good job then I will step down. Now that pouncer and neer.g have also donated, it would only be fair that if two out of the three main funders want me replaced, I will step down.

I will step down as trustee rather than let another committee manage it. If you dont like me, fine, replace me with somebody else. The NXTcommunityfund needs to be run by a single decision maker who has the freedom to push for projects that would never get out of committee.

James, I was wrong.  I owe not only you an apology, but aldrin, pouncer and neer.g an apology as well.  

Reading your post made me realize I had made a mistake lumping the NXT donations you received from your patrons into the same category as unclaimed NXT controlled by CfB.  Pushing for committee control of all of this NXT as I did in my "committee summary" post is totally inappropriate, and I see that now.  

CfB, as original owner of the unclaimed NXT, has set the terms for its disbursement.  Those terms were to set up committees to administer it for the good of the NXT community.  It is totally appropriate for the NXT community to vote on who and how many should be on those committees.

Aldrin, pouncer and neer.g, as original owners of their donated NXT, also set the terms for its disbursement.  Those terms were for James /jl777 to use it as he personally saw fit to implement as many as possible of his endless stream of good ideas.  This is effectively a private contract between individuals.  It is totally INappropriate for the NXT community to vote on anything that would interfere with such a private contract and dilute James' intended spending authority under the terms of that private contract.  

I made a mistake in initiating such a vote, and I am sorry.

When I make a mistake, I will admit it as soon as I recognize it, and then do everything I can to correct whatever mess I have made.  Accordingly, I have frozen the poll I started and I will go back and edit my posts to delete this proposal I made.  I believe my error here will soon be forgotten outside of this circle.

Inside this circle, I want to say that I think James is a true fountainhead of good ideas and is doing a great job of implementing them, and funding his efforts is one of the best ideas of all.

-rickyjames

I love people who are not afraid to apologise.
Good fortune to you, sir! Smiley

Member of the Nxt Foundation | Donations: NXT-D6K7-MLY6-98FM-FLL5T
Join Nxt Slack! https://nxtchat.herokuapp.com/
Founder of Blockchain Workspace | Personal Site & Blog
neer.g

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 08:27:07 AM

Hi all,

Account: 6824000597786339044
Ledger: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Akt-f0U2jFz5dGhORTJGM0dIVHg0OENVTlJOazRMd1E&usp=sharing

I will coordiante with Ricky/other members the passphrase backup safety.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 08:49:28 AM

Klee - 1218278327871973459
Pouncer - 10979837763882063
neer.g - 6824000597786339044

Guys, confirm the accounts plz.
User705
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1006

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 08:51:34 AM

I'd like to add that 8'814'022 NXT left. Part of them is reserved for:

100k - fatal flaw reward
250k - whitepaper
100k - reward for first 3 fiat gateways
XXX - for the 1st SMS-to-NXT gateway

Maybe some other things but I can't recall them now.
gateway=exchange?

Pouncer

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 09:33:04 AM

Confirmed: 10979837763882063 : Ledger

neer.g

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 10:35:05 AM

Confirmed
account - http://87.230.14.1/nxt/nxt.cgi?action=3000&acc=6824000597786339044
ledger - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Akt-f0U2jFz5dGhORTJGM0dIVHg0OENVTlJOazRMd1E&usp=sharing
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 10:51:26 AM

gateway=exchange?

It's related to Asset Exchange. Similar to Ripple gateways.
klee
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 11:16:15 AM
Last edit: February 09, 2014, 03:30:21 PM by klee

CONFIRMED

Account: 1218278327871973459 (http://87.230.14.1/nxt/nxt.cgi?action=3000&acc=1218278327871973459)
Ledger: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgG_jPaq09uxdF9USTlGVU1HckVaa25MNWRlVVhTamc&usp=sharing

Ricky can you PM directions about the password backup safety??
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 11:52:47 AM

CONFIRMED

Klee, make one outgoing transaction from ur account, plz.
klee
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 03:30:47 PM

CONFIRMED

Account: 1218278327871973459 (http://87.230.14.1/nxt/nxt.cgi?action=3000&acc=1218278327871973459)
Ledger: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgG_jPaq09uxdF9USTlGVU1HckVaa25MNWRlVVhTamc&usp=sharing

Ricky can you PM directions about the password backup safety??
For visibility (updated my original post)!
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 07:16:31 PM

2'904'675 NXT was sent to each of the accounts:

http://localhost:7874/nxt?requestType=getTransaction&transaction=8229158905562123840
http://localhost:7874/nxt?requestType=getTransaction&transaction=419112573708720396
http://localhost:7874/nxt?requestType=getTransaction&transaction=818794594833884287

PS: Only 100k left on the account controlled by me. It will be used to pay the reward for the injected fatal flaw. All other rewards/bounties must be paid from the accounts controlled by the keepers.
User705
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1006

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 07:32:12 PM

gateway=exchange?

It's related to Asset Exchange. Similar to Ripple gateways.
Can you link to some more detailed information please.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: