Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 05:32:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins Down 80+%  (Read 1813 times)
bitcoinpeople2

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:03:59 PM

Trying times I must say, but there is an opportunity in here, and I think people should get a hold of this rather than focus on the reduction in prices.
unbotak

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:09:11 PM

I see this is something good for me because I prefer to take it from a positive angle. this is a good time to buy altcoins and save them until the price goes up. if you believe bitcoin rises then the altcoin will also rise.
JakenBake

Activity: 150
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:22:50 PM

It's been a rough streak.  I have been slowly buying in week after week.  I have no idea how to time this bottom so I'm doing it the sissy way and slowly getting in.  Blood in the streets is where the gains are found.  There are bodies all over the place.  It seems time to buy to me. 
earn20

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:05:46 PM

I think we will see a significant growth soon.After each fall there is a rise.

■ KuBitX ■
█ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform █
focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:06:43 PM

It is obvious that altcoins out of TOP 100  suffered the most from the bear market while BTC was increasing it`s market
dominance. Some of them will recover and some of them will disappear from the market.
LaurenProfi

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:48:25 PM

According to analysts, altcoins owners should expect the market to recover by the end of this year, but the risks remain.

EVERID
│ Decentralized platform for a new economy │
valetrm

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:51:05 PM

Even Ether dropped by 82% from its January highs. And what to say about many small violas, which fell by 95% and on the exchanges empty glasses to buy.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
REYVAN

Activity: 260

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:51:33 PM

difficult conditions we don't know when market recovery and only a patient person will succeed All of these makes me confused but I believe and I choose to survive even though all markets are down Cool
NewRanger

Activity: 1582
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 05:54:49 PM

difficult conditions we don't know when market recovery and only a patient person will succeed All of these makes me confused but I believe and I choose to survive even though all markets are down Cool
because there is no things we can do if we sell assets, the value will definitely decrease a lot.but if we still hold it,worried that there will be a price reduction
flying_bit

Activity: 434
Merit: 9

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:14:58 PM

So i have a list of altcoins on blockfolio program that i use where i put down the coins to watch etc because many posters spoke so great about these coins.  I did not buy these coins but there is 1 or 2 coin that i did bought where the value has plummeted but not like these below.

......Thus if you put $1000 in it, you lost $900.  If you put $10000 in it, you lost $9000.

So with the market like this the last few months, how are people even making any money?  So basically anyone that is trading from say few months ago, i have to assume a huge percentage of people have to be down money trading right?  Unless you bought ETH, thats one of the few coins where it was up or not down that much depending on when you bought it.

Those of you that bought altcoins where the value has dropped at least 80%, i assume very few are selling right?  I mean that would be an 80% loss minimum.   Or 90 or 95%.  I also read thread where ppl said oyster pearl is a scam?  I mean does anyone here think these altcoins can drop another 80%?  That would mean spectra coin would go from 4.56 to 0.24 all the way to 2 cents.  And electroneum go from 10 cent to 1 cent to 0.001.

I have seen many altcoins doing same performance as your. And this I believe is major reason why many ICO nowadays failed to reach hardcap and some not even able to get their soft cap.
How  people make money on today's market? trading. But for those who opt not to trade then just hodling coz there's no point in selling right now.
Anyways, before investing have you check what their project all about? Are you monitoring progress of the project? Coz if you can see team behind each project still working hard and able to follow their roadmap then you don't have to worry even if coin value is down now coz it will probably goes up when they are able to launch their main product and eventually there will have market demand for that coins again.

Reality is the only thing that is real.
prukerohen

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:52:48 PM

Altcoins are down. There has been a recent downtrend in the market prices and it has led to a lot of persons panicking and even selling off their coins. I would like to state that while this might not be easily controlled, we can help by staying calm and patiently hodling our coins till this market phase is over. Hopefully, that will be soon.
Varun Kanwar

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:36:30 PM

Yes most of them are down more than 80% but we need to see the big picture here. once we see a bull run, most of these will form a new ath.
bitcoinzen

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:43:58 PM

this month altcoins are seeing more lows than before this is testing time for all altcoins investors after seeing huge profits now all the coins are more than 80 percent down
Soroskatona

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:45:24 PM

Its a correction. It has gained crazy values, and now, its being corrected.
But if you invested early on, its still a great return on your investment.
If you fell for the pump, I'm honestly sorry.
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 06:49:25 PM

It really is eye opening when you compare the prices from last jan to now.
In hindsight, it is expected though, the entire market was shooting up so fast and was totally unstable.

As far as how to make profit, well, of course you won't be able to make profit on your current assets at all.
The only two things you can do is hodl it, or sell it at a loss and try to trade into something to recoup losses.
I have only been hodling.

But, I've been able to make some money by buying back in when prices were really low.
For example, right now is one of the best times to buy up eth and use it to do some trading.
I've mostly been buying recently finished icos that have listed their coin and the price has dropped below ico price.

Aslo, I have been buying more of the coins that I have lost in to minimize damage and decrease overall cost per coin.

gemnuryu

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:28:28 AM

Truly the cost of all crypto aside from USDT, TUSD and DAI is too high instability and look like simply pump dump. So far I have seen just BTC and ETH is the most grounded coin in light of the fact that been going down just 1/3 from most elevated cost. So gain from this, we ought to be never hold any coin and its better to exchange it and dependably secure some benefit to fiat. Holding for long haul isn't so smart thought since we dont know when crypto market will have returned to detonate.
Grim149x

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 01:37:07 AM

I bought Siacoin years ago and still believe it's a good project though the price is like that. Although it has not much hype as the developers prefer organic growth regarding its price.

I don't know much about the other coins, but I don't think that Electroneum will make it in the long run.

However, I think that these prices are good for accumulating.

cryptobiolog

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:29:41 AM

Some time will fall in about a week or two weeks, then a slight stagnation. After that, I think, there will be growth, small, but still growth.
valetrm

Activity: 238

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:43:34 PM

Even the Ether fell by 80%. This is a very powerful correction. You can even call it a collapse. But the faith of people does not disappear. So, recovery is inevitable.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
wcryptocoins

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:58:42 AM

The price of the cryptocurrency on a normal currency is constantly decreasing. And prices for everything else are constantly rising. Now the ruble is 100 times less than before. And cryptocurrency now costs less than before.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: