Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:02:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins Down 80+%  (Read 1811 times)
jerry0 (OP)

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:36:15 PM

So i have a list of altcoins on blockfolio program that i use where i put down the coins to watch etc because many posters spoke so great about these coins.  I did not buy these coins but there is 1 or 2 coin that i did bought where the value has plummeted but not like these below.

Some of these coins a while back people said that are great.  These are the prices when i put i on blockfolio before when i recorded and price now

sia coin  0.08 0.01
substratum  3.06  0.32
spectracoin  4.56  0.24
oyster pearl  0.93  0.25
electroneum  0.10 0.01

So with these coins people spoke about... they have fallen over 80%.  Spectracoin when i put it on blockfolio at 4.56 when people spoke great about it and prices kept going higher, its now 0.24.  The same can be said of substratum.  Also people talked a lot about electroneum.  It was 10 cents and i thought about buying because of all the things people spoke about it.  Now its about 1 cent.  So basically anyone that bought it at 10 cents has lost 90% of its value.  Thus if you put $1000 in it, you lost $900.  If you put $10000 in it, you lost $9000.

So with the market like this the last few months, how are people even making any money?  So basically anyone that is trading from say few months ago, i have to assume a huge percentage of people have to be down money trading right?  Unless you bought ETH, thats one of the few coins where it was up or not down that much depending on when you bought it.

Those of you that bought altcoins where the value has dropped at least 80%, i assume very few are selling right?  I mean that would be an 80% loss minimum.   Or 90 or 95%.  I also read thread where ppl said oyster pearl is a scam?  I mean does anyone here think these altcoins can drop another 80%?  That would mean spectra coin would go from 4.56 to 0.24 all the way to 2 cents.  And electroneum go from 10 cent to 1 cent to 0.001.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trade2winnn

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:53:12 PM

Looking when, there are 500% some give growth, and there are some like these that are in the growth of norms, and as a correction that the decline is strong, all in different ways, you have to look at how the market is developing,and where it goes,and from this already start
dodocum

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 08:28:43 PM

Absolutely beautiful analysis! With the recent declines we are expecting a nice increase.
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18510

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:31:02 PM

So i have a list of altcoins on blockfolio program that i use where i put down the coins to watch etc because many posters spoke so great about these coins.

Many posters spoke great about Bitconnect, despite it being an obvious ponzi. Many posters are currently speaking great about Verge, despite it being a scam that is constantly being hacked. People just shill whatever they are holding because they want the price to go up. DYOR and don't listen to what people shill you.
Xoce6patxopxe

Activity: 350
Merit: 133

SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:34:57 PM

Yes, the Altcoins are going through a difficult time now ... You can add new projects, they also lost very quickly in price - the same NKN, Quarkchain and PChain - were considered as number 1 projects on the market and also fell by 30-50 percent in a couple of days!

Neymar10

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:40:42 PM

So i have a list of altcoins on blockfolio program that i use where i put down the coins to watch etc because many posters spoke so great about these coins.  I did not buy these coins but there is 1 or 2 coin that i did bought where the value has plummeted but not like these below.

Some of these coins a while back people said that are great.  These are the prices when i put i on blockfolio before when i recorded and price now

sia coin  0.08 0.01
substratum  3.06  0.32
spectracoin  4.56  0.24
oyster pearl  0.93  0.25
electroneum  0.10 0.01

So with these coins people spoke about... they have fallen over 80%.  Spectracoin when i put it on blockfolio at 4.56 when people spoke great about it and prices kept going higher, its now 0.24.  The same can be said of substratum.  Also people talked a lot about electroneum.  It was 10 cents and i thought about buying because of all the things people spoke about it.  Now its about 1 cent.  So basically anyone that bought it at 10 cents has lost 90% of its value.  Thus if you put $1000 in it, you lost $900.  If you put $10000 in it, you lost $9000.

So with the market like this the last few months, how are people even making any money?  So basically anyone that is trading from say few months ago, i have to assume a huge percentage of people have to be down money trading right?  Unless you bought ETH, thats one of the few coins where it was up or not down that much depending on when you bought it.

Those of you that bought altcoins where the value has dropped at least 80%, i assume very few are selling right?  I mean that would be an 80% loss minimum.   Or 90 or 95%.  I also read thread where ppl said oyster pearl is a scam?  I mean does anyone here think these altcoins can drop another 80%?  That would mean spectra coin would go from 4.56 to 0.24 all the way to 2 cents.  And electroneum go from 10 cent to 1 cent to 0.001.
I think that no. I think that prices have fallen very much and such big falls will not be
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:25:08 PM

These have been tough times for crypto market as well as the community, almost everything is down by 80-90% from the previous highs and there are still no signs of market changing its direction, we can just hope and pray that prices will be back soon.

jerry0 (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:27:09 AM

Well to those that are down 80 percent or more on altcoins, is there really a point of selling?  Because if you are down 80 or 90 percent or more, you might as well just hold it right? 
covfefe_

Activity: 935
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:38:01 AM

And they are one of the popular coins people have involved in.
The only reason for them to fall is they haven't fulfilled their promise.
They have a so called working product/service that are not having a success at all or are calling for one for years.
chengyinoing

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:48:23 AM

All Altcoin is declining, and I am in a bad mood now.

I don't know why it's going to go down like this, but I believe the market is going to go up again. It's just a matter of time.
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:53:24 AM

It has something to do with the recent south korean exchange hacked, I wake up to find bitcoin was down 10% now they regaining but for how long, this is another bad week this year for Bitcoin, we may be seeing another scenario where BVitcoin almost dip to the $5000 level, not really good for holders and traders.
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:57:56 AM

It has something to do with the recent south korean exchange hacked, I wake up to find bitcoin was down 10% now they regaining but for how long, this is another bad week this year for Bitcoin, we may be seeing another scenario where BVitcoin almost dip to the $5000 level, not really good for holders and traders.
it is not good. for us, investor and cryptocurrency users this is very worrisome. because it is not good. were almost at the midyear and I think that the midyear is good but until now, in the month of june, it is almost two weeks past the price are still not good and the price are still dropping ang dropping. I am sure that there's some coins that dying from this day
tweetbit

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:01:50 AM

So i have a list of altcoins on blockfolio program that i use where i put down the coins to watch etc because many posters spoke so great about these coins.

Many posters spoke great about Bitconnect, despite it being an obvious ponzi. Many posters are currently speaking great about Verge, despite it being a scam that is constantly being hacked. People just shill whatever they are holding because they want the price to go up. DYOR and don't listen to what people shill you.

Agree with it. Hodlers in some way is biased on what they have and will priorities it than any coins with much higher reputation. They don’t believe in that coin, but they’re trapped within it as scammed coins and projects is not superficial and can’t be detected on first few weeks of its launching. We can’t blame them for advertising it for some reasons, so the best possible way for an investor is not to listen to clamor by mob then just do some research in your own.

HODL
coyote50

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 02:05:09 AM

my buddy put like $40k into AGRS almost at the peak. RIP
aileen393332xe5157

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:11:01 AM

I think the Altcoin market is down but losing 80% is not all. Altcoin is reduced to 80% of value, you need to consider their purpose, their route. Have they done as planned? Why are not they supported by the community?
linkHA

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:21:00 AM

Most altcoin has fallen too far.
However, the current policies of various countries are not particularly friendly to the cryptocurrency market, so I think the investment in ICO may achieve greater profits than the direct purchase of altcoin.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
FOUAD1994

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:22:15 AM

This are just some bad days, they will revocer don't worry
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:24:45 AM

"So basically anyone that is trading from say few months ago"

If you are holding these coins from a few months ago you are not trading, you are investing.

Your post highlights the danger of taking investment advice from a bulletin board. The people who told you to buy those coins probably already held them, it is in their interest to get more people to buy those coins so that hopefully the price goes up and they can get a better price when they sell. You might very well still be holding these coins while the people who told you to buy have already sold.

Showmethebtc

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:59:24 PM

The encryption market is like this, some kind of cryptocurrency can make you suddenly rich, you can also let you go bankrupt overnight, a lot of tokens down by 80%, this is our investment risk!
que91

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:04:20 PM

LOL. You make me think about Bitconnect. LOL. Maybe I need to find out some ways to stop laughing. It's the best trap ever although I warned so many people around me about this ponzi shit but they still invested in this shit and at the moment, they're trying to work hard to take their money back. LOL
Levious

Activity: 271

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:13:06 PM

Investing in cryptocurrency is a very risky thing. Losing more than 80% is very possible. You should expect the risks you may encounter before investing, and never invest more than you can afford.

ZandC

Activity: 67

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:15:01 PM

it's very terrible also a price of BTC was a decrease, whether is this time for investment in altcoins with buying them and Hold those coins until return to normal.
Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:40:33 PM

This is a normal scenario that plays out in the crypto markets after a huge bull run. This amount of drop was expected and there is nothing you can do to stop it. Where were you when these same coins were pumping x10 of their value. No one complained then, than why are you complaining now. Just relax as the markets will recover as soon as this bear phase gets over.
jerry0 (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:17:25 PM

just took a look at substratum is down over 95% since i put it as a coin to watch for when people spoke about it.  How many ppl bought this coin at over the 3 dollar mark? 

Also to anyone that just started trading recently, isn't almost everyone losing so much money from this?

limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:25:35 PM

this decline is much better than the decline that occurred at the beginning of the year and no one wants this condition. do not always think the fall of the market is a bad thing, but this is an opportunity to fold our assets.
belochoi

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:39:55 PM

HOLD! this is the best solution. it is even better to buy as the price goes down! Sell now - it will be a mistake
Dervish doff

Activity: 1134

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:20:31 PM

actually a lot of the risks that we face, when we invest or get token from bounty, the risk of price reduction is very often I face, so, my suggestion better tone hold again, than you get big losses, however, for the foreseeable future , if it does gain a little profit, better to sell, than not get the slightest money. for now a lot of altcoin tokens do not have a good price.
johniadeluca

Merit: 11

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:22:05 PM

Being put into perspective of multiple months back, it's finally starting to look like realistic market growth, so something like that shouldn't be too alarming. Some alts that saw extreme growth spurts are now undergoing more due corrections back to their rightful valuations. It depends on the amount it grew relative to the overall market, and how it's placing now. Just depends really.
riyand

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:30:07 PM

market is now quite crazy with a drastic decline, I'm sure HOLD is the best solution to avoid that loss because it is impossible to sell at such price
guppak

Activity: 143

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:31:55 PM

All things can happen. Some people talk that the "A" coin is great, backed by a great team, the latest technology, etc. It may indeed be that fact based on existing data. However, it should be realized that all price movements (down / up) were caused by several factors. The most important thing is "Not rash on a green day, no panic on a red day".
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:36:33 PM

this decline is much better than the decline that occurred at the beginning of the year and no one wants this condition. do not always think the fall of the market is a bad thing, but this is an opportunity to fold our assets.
We have seen similar scenarios going back on year 2014 which market fall on percentage on where we do really able to panic ourselves. Currently on total marketcap when i recently check it out,its on 340B but for now it drops to 283B which we can really say that most coins in the market now would really be on reds and same as you said most people do no think on the opportunity that it gives.I do even believe that this is a shakeoff or just a traditional correction in market which targeted to hit up the bottom before we do take of for another ATH.
HOLD! this is the best solution. it is even better to buy as the price goes down! Sell now - it will be a mistake
Only dumb people would panic sell into these times which im definitely sure that most of us do have negative portfolios as of now. Why wont hold? You would really just add up more dump in the market.

112tigra112

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:39:28 PM

sia coin  0.08 0.01
substratum  3.06  0.32
spectracoin  4.56  0.24
oyster pearl  0.93  0.25
electroneum  0.10 0.01

Hehhe, I can show you my wallet too, I have about 15 of those, less than a dollar tokens from airdrops and even one $3 from a month of bounty participating, lol
Pelunize12

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:42:27 PM

haha I am one of holder PRLs
my coins drop 50%++, but I stay cool. I believe if that coin will up for few months
tetyulfania

Activity: 653

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:43:11 PM

Do you have oyster pearl coin ? I am still hold and looking for price too low now form first price at $4 and now have lower price to $0.25. many altcoin have lower price more than 20 until 50% price, more affect of bitcoin have dump and low price will be effect to altcoin on lower price. Just keep and wait for bitcoin on pump price and allow by altcoin to be highest price. Maybe for this month bitcoin will alywas have lower price.
saycryptohello

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:49:03 PM

Yes, of course, altcoins are most susceptible to the influence of FUD, but as practice shows, in the future, they are restored
bitcok

Activity: 279

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:58:23 PM

you do not have to be surprised by everything that happens, everyone has suffered huge losses in their assets but all this will end at the end of the year, we all expect it
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:00:04 PM

Lol, I remember my dimcoin now it is a really cheap price in the market. Cryptomarket cap price now was so down all coins are affected not only altcoins also bitcoin. There's nothing we can do as a hodlers just wait and have a patience on this bloody market.
Hopefully, by next month, it will recover the price of all coins and have a good profit that the time I am waiting for because I personally need a money.
Meanwhile, it is the great opportunity to invest bitcoin and other altcoins that having a potential to invest in and get ready for the bouncing the price next month or next year probably.

jerry0 (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:46:12 AM

Did anyone else buy these coins at an all time high?  For example i wanted to get edgeless a while back and then it got so high... like 3 dollars a coin.  I didn't buy it because it was way too high.  I was comfortable at the 1 dollar mark.  Now its under 35 cents.  Does anyone here think edgeless could ever get back to 3 dollars?  If you bought it at 3 dollars, you are down over 85 percent  The other coins like substratum and spectracoin are down like 95 percent.
RolandoBTC

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:49:41 AM

If this is really happen in the cryptoworld what is the best remedy would we do now?
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:45:41 AM

Those are some pretty huge fall since December. I think almost all the altcoins in the market are either dead or has lost so much from the fall. I think it just shows the true value of that coin because the last hype has died out. Those altcoins still depend on Bitcoin market though. If Bitcoin where to increase in value again, I think those altcoins will have a significant growth too. I've done a slight research on those coins but still can't conclude if they are worth the investment. If they really show promise, then those coins will be up to its feet again.
linkHA

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:51:58 AM

Most altcoin has no value, and if the team does not maintain the token, it will become X0.1.
However, I do not recommend investing in these tokens, they have become dead.

Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:02:44 AM

Most altcoin has no value, and if the team does not maintain the token, it will become X0.1.
No one suggesting to invest in the shitty token. Lol you don't understand about that. those are investing in the right place has become millionaires. Remember the bitcoin has started from nothing and did you remember about that dotcom bubble and this one looks very similar with it.
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1724

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:05:36 AM

No one suggesting to invest in the shitty token. Lol you don't understand about that. those are investing in the right place has become millionaires. Remember the bitcoin has started from nothing and did you remember about that dotcom bubble and this one looks very similar with it.
Investing in Altcoin has a high risk, better investing in property, cars, gold and other.
I think that in this forum many get token from Bounty campaign and it is free.
but many also invest later on sale when the profit.
Omtamvan

Merit: 2

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:37:49 AM

altcoin is declining rapidly and drastically and so nowadays many people are investing in promising altcoins and waiting for altcoin prices to go up by waiting for them to keep their altcoins and profit if not so there will be lots of people who will lose their money
MRlong

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:49:14 AM

I think you should take a look at price of all altcoin at the moment Smiley. Whole crypto market is rising back and it's really hard to find out red color on Coinmarketcap. LOL.

Seem like downward trend has ended and BTC price will rise back to $10k then it'll be the best time for altcoin to rise back like BTC Smiley. Seem like panic sellers are regreting about their decision to sell to cut loss. LOL
phamquangbinh

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:41:56 PM

Altcoin is reduced to 80% of value, you need to consider their purpose, their route. Have they done as planned? Why are not they supported by the community?
DianaZher3

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:22:28 PM

Now the positive news for the crypto currency market has started, so I think that even lower the price is likely not to go down. Prices must be restored to the previous ATH.
isaevArb

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:34:54 PM

I should say more - they have not just low value - they have zero development and zero product, so they will never become something that will heal this market and promote crypto the right way
criptoman83

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:45:51 PM

In 2017, there were many signs of an overheated market. Most experts express a similar opinion, especially when bitcoin exceeded 18 k dollars. But I'm sure that the decline in cryptocurrencies interest is a temporary phenomenon, and in the long term this area will continue to gain influence.  There will be recessions and booms, but digital currency and blockchain technology is likely to gain strength and influence.

andthereyou

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:15:30 PM

It's natural in cryptomarket to lose 80% or more because of it's volatility. Meaning an altcoin price might hits new highs and lows, moves erratically, and experiences rapid increases and dramatic falls. But if you believe in the project then it's better to hodl. Also If the project is good, it's unlikely to become a dead project. All you need to do is to wait for the next bull run and take profits.
chikucrypto

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 01:24:48 PM

I Think up's and down's are the part of the crypto market so there is no need to worry. Altcoins are down and they are at their low levels and in few months you will see a big boom and coins will break all records. This is real time to invest in the market.
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 03:40:49 PM

Nowadays altcoins are really hitten bad by the overall weak sentiment and bearish trend which is following in almost all the altcoins and i think there are many reasons behind it like Hacking, Bad news, and events having a negative impact on the crypto market. I feel that this is all temporary just to flush out amateur traders out of the big upcoming trend which will be started by the Big money and this will expect to start soon.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
jyotianand01

Activity: 980

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 03:48:17 PM

Whole market is in bears control and market sentiments are bad and bitcoin is dropping and whole market follows it due to its highest weightage in this market. Altcoins always drop more then base currency bitcoin in percentage terms and recover late.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
Diablomania

Activity: 129

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:56:29 PM

There are a lot of coins that went down below that price during the last few months, take in consideration that this bearish market affected a lot of coins on the last few months, a lot of icos went down below ICO price and it caused a lot of panic on the market.

larsbalzak

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:09:48 PM

did you remember about that dotcom bubble and this one looks very similar with it.

I think crypto is still far away from the bubble. I believe the current marketcap could 40-60x in the coming years but we have to be patience. If you look back at this year in 2030 then you will cry for not selling your house and wife for crypto-currencies, or you will laugh your ass off if crypto turned out to be a big joke. But I think you would cry.  Cry
Sean25pogi

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:47:01 PM

That’s bad news that altenativecoins down at eighty plus percent in this industry and field of business,
It is bad indications because it means that they are not performing well in this business.
close up

Activity: 251

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:51:01 PM

If you hold until now then you can expect that your altcoin you currently invest is on the PUMP even if it's not regaining your investment!!!! but, somehow, why did you have 80% loss? it seems like you are holding like 3-5 months... OMG WHY DIDN'T YOU DO CUTLOSSES MAN?
petergo13

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:53:21 PM

Yeah most of my alts are down 70-80%, that's pretty normal. I expect they will rise up again just as fast soon, don't worry too much.
efodix

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:53:47 PM

I suppose this info includes not only top coins, but shitty and even dead coins, so it is not representative. I suppose to understand the market moves you should watch after top 10 coins, or btc and eth at least.
chnexus

Activity: 200

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:57:17 PM

The encryption market is like this, some kind of cryptocurrency can make you suddenly rich, you can also let you go bankrupt overnight, a lot of tokens down by 80%, this is our investment risk!
Also, if anyone is thinking of investing for the long term, I don't think they'd be too pleased to see this. Further, it shows holding is risky, and trading is better, which is something bad for cryptocurrency in general.
Kasabus

Activity: 2814
Merit: 576

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:00:39 PM

Altcoin is reduced to 80% of value, you need to consider their purpose, their route. Have they done as planned? Why are not they supported by the community?
Definitely it won't give them profits or developers won't make it to grow. Market strategic plan will give help for its price concern and most particularly, developers participation will be very important to show their investors such coming plans and other modification.

████████████████████████
.SPORTS..
███████▄███▄▄
█████████▀▀████▄▄
▄███▄▄███████▀▀████▄▄
███▀█████▄███████▀▀███▄
████████████▄▄█████████
█████████░▀▀████▄▄████▀
████████████████████
█████████░▄▄████▀▀████▄
████████████▀▀█████████
███▄█████▀███████▄▄███▀
▀███▀▀███████▄▄████▀
█████████▄▄████▀▀
███████▀███▀▀
.bets.io.
████████████████████████
..CASINO..
thecryptotho

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:02:48 PM

Tough to find good alt coins... some will moon and some will go all the way to 0. It's all about doing the research and finding the ones where you believe in the use case
PeterTom

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:10:40 PM

sia coin  0.08 0.01
substratum  3.06  0.32
spectracoin  4.56  0.24
oyster pearl  0.93  0.25
electroneum  0.10 0.01

It's not surprising that the prices have fallen so much, because we have been in the bearish trend for 7 months already. Better think what will be the prices in half a year? Such as now? I do not think so. I think that we will not see such prices soon and now is the best time to buy.
vin1103

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:23:46 PM

this year is bad ever year for crypto i think not just altcoins all coins has decreased so much but not all altcoins decrease till 80%, and i think what happens now is because the price of bitcoin is so high in the last year, so this year all coin has bad experience to make digital asset normal (prevent bubble from bitcoin)

D U C A T U S      ◥          Designed for Usability    | BUY DUC
[     ◾ (D) Ducatus Coin (DUC)  ◾ (X) DucatusX (DUCX)    ]
DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER         /   ◼ twitterfacebook
posi

Activity: 2240
Merit: 579

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:40:28 PM

Those mentioned coins by the OP are coin that have no much utility to survive crypto currency market and I believe those that invested in the coins only followed what they are told and don't do their own research. Therefore, this is totally wrong every cryptonier cause if youre told about a coin you still  need to do your own examine be cause we're talking about $$ here.
Meanwhile, it never too late to make up for your lost by trying out MozoCoin.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
BlasterS

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:46:50 PM

If this happen that alternativecoins down at eighty percent then it is a bad indications that they in the crisis state in this kind of business and industry and they should resolve this to recover from crisis.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2618
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 10:05:59 PM

If this happen that alternativecoins down at eighty percent then it is a bad indications that they in the crisis state in this kind of business and industry and they should resolve this to recover from crisis.
To be honest. Most altcoin wont survive the market because most the altcoin we have right now don't have the genuine market strategy/ utility to survive the cryptocurrency market.

metribitcoin

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:29:58 AM

Yes the price of all crypto except USDT, TUSD and DAI is too high volatility and look like just pump dump. So far i have seen only BTC and ETH is the strongest coin because been going down only 1/3 from highest price. So learn from this, we should be never hold any coin and its better to trade it and always lock some profit in to fiat. Holding for long term is not so good idea because we dont know when crypto market will be back to explode.
xenosaga

Activity: 111

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:34:01 AM

sia coin  0.08 0.01
substratum  3.06  0.32
spectracoin  4.56  0.24
oyster pearl  0.93  0.25
electroneum  0.10 0.01

This analysis must be taken into consideration by the ones who are investing in altcoins, especially those who are doing bounty hunting. Prices of altcoins are very volatile so everyone must take a position that suits their risk apetite.
DumbLefty

Activity: 412

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:36:41 AM

I liked your reasoning. I'm expecting a big one too. And I hope soon to get a well-deserved profit.

FIREBALL24

Activity: 279

Xircus

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:40:06 AM

Looking when, there are 500% some give growth, and there are some like these that are in the growth of norms, and as a correction that the decline is strong, all in different ways, you have to look at how the market is developing,and where it goes,and from this already start
Yeah.all my altcoin investment right now was really down it's value.We don't know when the time to pump up again but I will never quit of this crypto challenge.

balfouri

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:01:05 PM

Well to those that are down 80 percent or more on altcoins, is there really a point of selling?  Because if you are down 80 or 90 percent or more, you might as well just hold it right? 
Yes it's true if you had a coin that has decrease  80-90% we must have to hold and wait for recovery.We learn to be patince so that we can't loose our money.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
berezov_petro

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:51:12 PM

sia coin  0.08 0.01
substratum  3.06  0.32
spectracoin  4.56  0.24
oyster pearl  0.93  0.25
electroneum  0.10 0.01

Quite an interesting analysis. Now the crypto market is in bad shape and analyze the market or predict what will be tomorrow very difficult. Now do not just find good coins!

markcruz5554

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:19:24 PM

Most alts are down 80%, don't worry about it too much. Hopefully they'll go back up soon, no way of knowing for certain.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
big_bankir

Activity: 102

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:31:28 PM

When bitcoin goes to the rally, then he pulls the entire market, including the altcoins. Because the turnover is now low for all currencies. Need bitcoin growth. Now we just have to wait.
vertinfos

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:39:57 PM

Well this is a market there is a drop there is growth, always try to pick up the coins when in the bear market , not in the bull, and think cold-blooded before buying
Gotomoon

Activity: 719

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:44:05 PM

Well this is a market there is a drop there is growth, always try to pick up the coins when in the bear market , not in the bull, and think cold-blooded before buying
Exactly market goes up and down it may suddenly drops but I am certian it will goes up again. Altcoins may go up again so we have to choose the right project to invest. Their is an increase again believe it will happen.
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:51:05 AM

Yes, I had observed that too, altcoins had been down even if btc is on green mode. Usually, once btc is up, majority of the altcoins follows but this time is actually different wherein altcoins were not able to make it up together with btc however, this dip is somehow temporary and will recover soon.
luyin46

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:59:25 AM

In the cryptocurrency market, it is normal to fall by more than 50%, especially when the market's increase is also very alarming. This is where it attracts people, and the skyrocketing has also plummeted. Otherwise, how do those who bought the earliest earn money?
rainezerr401

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:33:06 AM

Tough to find good alt coins... some will moon and some will go all the way to 0. It's all about doing the research and finding the ones where you believe in the use case

It does not matter if the price of any coin in the market will go down because it only means that the market is going you the opportunity to invest a huge amount.
liangzi123

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:51:09 AM

We often see that some cryptocurrencies can only lose more than 50% a day, or even more, because the dealer is trying to sell. They just want to get money from selling to others and then fleeing. These are all scam projects.

Crown1

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:01:57 AM

I think an immediate sale would be a good option,Because there is not enough money in the whole market to support a massive bull market, money will now flow from altcoin to BTC. ,

kordon16

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:59:14 PM

Doesn't look like Aldon will rise or the decline will continue, or will fluctuate in the current range. After all, the king of all crypto - currencies is bitcoin. And allcoin only need to facilitate obtaining bitcoins. Therefore, it is better to transfer all altcoins to bitcoins.
Bolabi

Activity: 220

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:04:55 PM

The current conditions are so bad and I do not think anyone can predict the Crypto market. altcoin is declining rapidly and drastically so that today many people are investing in promising altcoins and waiting for altcoin prices to rise.
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 04:05:05 PM

Well, going through and analyzing what's going on is a terrific way to inform your trading decisions.

But I hope the biggest lesson you learned is that mass opinion and hype are very unreliable.
Take Electroneum, for example, this one had insane amounts of hype and press coverage last year.
Because of that, it had a successful ICO and the price skyrocketed for a couple months after it was released on cryptopia.

But through all that hype, if anyone did any kind of research and had common sense, you could see that it was all just smokes and mirrors.
There was no product, no use case for etn, and ridiculous claims like "We will get the 6 billion user cell phone market!"

And here we are now, with etn being worth nothing and no signs at all it will ever recover even if we hit a bull market.
Kudos to those who can see projects for what they are and can turn a quick profit, but I feel sorry for those who foolishly believed in hodling.

viperzero

Activity: 301

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:56:51 PM

It's very difficult to invest in altcoins this year. Virtually all altcoins are falling in price after entering the exchange. I hope that the market will begin to recover and the situation will improve.
Sniper76

Activity: 486

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:39:41 PM

My portfolio fell in price by 70%. I do not know what to do anymore, it's very sad. I hope that someday the growth will start.

toplikop

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:27:52 AM

altcoin is declining quickly and definitely thus these days numerous individuals are putting resources into promising altcoins and sitting tight at altcoin costs to go up by sitting tight for them to keep their altcoins and benefit if not so there will be heaps of individuals who will lose their cash
amitkumratra

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:40:07 PM

Almost altcoins are 80% down and also my portfolio, but this is due to few countries ban or make rules. And due to this situation many investors and even me is stuck in this downfall.
But i don't panic and also advise don't panic yourself, i expect that it will rise up again very soon and touch their previous high. And on that day i will be in very huge profit.
zero4five

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:19:39 PM

On the growth of bitcoin, people who have assets in altcoins sell them and buy bitcoin. Since you need to sell quickly, so as not to miss the moment of buying bitcoin, the price is understated. Hence the fall of altcoins. Similarly, on the contrary, at the beginning of the fall of bitcoin, people fix their profits and go out of bitcoin into altcoins. At this point, the increase in demand for altcoin gives rise to an increase in its rate.
mambA98427

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:22:11 PM

If bitcoin up above 10k - many altcoins will again be expensive. We need to wait for the green market. HOLD
untugede

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:27:35 PM

On the growth of bitcoin, people who have assets in altcoins sell them and buy bitcoin. Since you need to sell quickly, so as not to miss the moment of buying bitcoin, the price is understated. Hence the fall of altcoins. Similarly, on the contrary, at the beginning of the fall of bitcoin, people fix their profits and go out of bitcoin into altcoins. At this point, the increase in demand for altcoin gives rise to an increase in its rate.
if I think not everyone does it, because traders are now also experiencing price reductions on altcoin they have bought at a high price rate, and even though bitcoin prices have decreased, surely they would not have sold their altcoins to buy bitcoin, because of course they will incur huge losses, so to buy bitcoin I think we should not sell our altcoin at the time the price of the price drops.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
drmasa

Activity: 270

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:31:25 PM

I couldn't agree more! Im in loss in many of my altcoins, some of icos some of buying on exchanges, and when they go down 80-90% what else can you do instead of holding the bags.. Time for dumping is long gone!
Bitsinmyhead

Activity: 465
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:34:07 PM

Bitcoin always will be the safe haven, but when we explode on the upside alts will 10x. Think by end 2019 you will see..

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 08:41:14 PM

If you compare the price from the winter than yes price fall alot. But go a bit earlier, for example to charts of the November. Substratum: 20nov - 0.14$, now - 0.17$. who is holding from the last autumn is still in profits. So, don't panic you will see next ATH next winter, don't worry.

Draizzy. Aryan

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:55:08 PM

Yes altcoin are more down, it's better time, i think it's time to buy altcoin for hold and get more profit.and market again would be pump, market red and green it's rules for crypto
oktana

Activity: 1596
Merit: 281

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 08:56:13 PM

with a very deep decline in Bitcoin prices in the past does have an enormous impact on altcoin price declines and many are experiencing very large declines we can see a list of new tokens in January and see the current price conditions will be very cheap, I was able to ask how the development those tokens that have dropped a lot, can the price be returned as early as this year?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
shinharu10282016

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:29:29 PM

sia coin  0.08 0.01
substratum  3.06  0.32
spectracoin  4.56  0.24
oyster pearl  0.93  0.25
electroneum  0.10 0.01

Most of my hold altcoins since December 2017 has gone down even negative to what they were before. Lol. The market is harsh to the people who doesn't know how to hold and sell. We won't really know how the project will go down and up.

I just wish it can go up to where it was before. Just even half of it and I will be really selling half of it. It will be really helpful. We just have to wait.
CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:47:18 PM

Now all lose a significant part of money, benefit only those who hypnotizes trade and the not all. I don't invest in the coins you described because those are the coins that are supposed to fly to the moon.

Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:52:04 PM

The altcoins down when this year came and I think this month of august altcoins and bitcoin will up and we will get more profit and i think after few many years altcoins will become thousands dollars most of these.
trina

Activity: 322

" Blockchain meets social network "

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 10:53:57 PM

I think an immediate sale would be a good option,Because there is not enough money in the whole market to support a massive bull market, money will now flow from altcoin to BTC. ,
direct sales on a large scale actually will make the coins worthless, be patient do not rush off the coin you get hard-earned, for bounty hunter it would be better if not sell all, because it will make the price more destroyed, bounty hunter is part of the successor of a crypto project. if you want to enjoy your work enough with maximum sell 50% do not everything. and if someday the price goes up you can still to sell.

🌕 ⟦ 𝗩 𝗘 𝗡 𝗨 𝗦 ⟧ - Currency for Broomstickk. 🌕
https://myvenus.ooo
🖥 📱 💻 Broomstickk - Decentralized Social Network 💻 📱 🖥
makladun

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:55:40 PM

People were disappointed of the bearish market since January and they are trying to cash out and make money on the growing bitcoin, so it makes alts to drop even more.
JCLee

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:57:53 PM

The fall of altcoins by 80% occurred in early 2018 due to the impact of the market crisis after the exchange rate accelerated at the end of 2017. The end of 2017 witnessed the exchange rate of the whole The market was growing very fast, especially BTC and ETH when the exchange rate of BTC reached nearly $ 20000 and ETH was $ 1,500.

vgk88

Activity: 728
Merit: 130

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:58:47 PM

I think that now many are afraid to buy altcoins and many want to sell them. For this reason, now is a good time to buy those coins that you like.
vrabac68

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:32:55 PM

I like Oyster Pirl and i have a great belief that it will come back to 1$ in near future .This is the best time to invest .I mean price of one token is only 8cents.Crazy undervalued after January 3.70$ .DYOR before investing
pocketfullofpoke

www.daxico.com

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:00:56 AM

Most of our portfolios may be experiencing such loss if we are in a very tough situation just what we have experienced in the first 6 months of 2018. But if you are just holding it until now, you will at least recover a bit when bitcoin reaches 8,000$ several days ago and much more if you hold it before this year will end.

sliderider
Copper Member

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:47:21 AM

On days like this im glad I've kept my crypto investment to 1% of my net worth but it's extremely difficult and depressing to hold on to my portfolio of coins.

I try to stay positive and I feel for the guys who were up 6 figures in Dec 2017 and didn't sell or didn't sell enough. Don't beat yourself up over it.
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:52:11 AM

People were disappointed of the bearish market since January and they are trying to cash out and make money on the growing bitcoin, so it makes alts to drop even more.
There is that as well as the fact that Bitcoin price had fallen by more than 5% which would also cause the altcoins to drop down in value. To be honest I'm not surprised because altcoins follow into the steps of the Bitcoin trend but what I'm not sure about why that's happening to be honest.
Olgdanil

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:58:35 AM

Altcoins are very dependent on the price of the Ethereum and Bitcoin, and if they fall, then the price drops and the altcoins fall. And the fall in price is much stronger.
viktoriya1945

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:32:36 AM

The times of the holders have ended it's obviously, until new investors come to the market the only way to earn it's a trading.
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:35:44 AM

There is that as well as the fact that Bitcoin price had fallen by more than 5% which would also cause the altcoins to drop down in value. To be honest I'm not surprised because altcoins follow into the steps of the Bitcoin trend but what I'm not sure about why that's happening to be honest.
Maybe this is happening because next bull run is coming!
Look at previous year what happened in Aug, Sep. Bitcoin increased its dominance, altcoins were dumped and after some time there was a big boom in altcoins and altcoins were more profitbale than Bitcoin Wink.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
cfif123

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:57:16 AM

it is true, because what causes the decline in altcoin prices is the number of people who panic at selling their altcoins
EconomydayS

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:05:03 PM

The price of altcoin will fall because when Bitcoin grows, money flows from the Alt, and the price falls accordingly. Here, when the cue ball enough, then you go to the Bay in Alta, and they will fly up.

❍  buglab ❍
████  Cybersecurity Penetration Testing ████   
on the Ethereum Blockchain
ahoenk

Activity: 1246
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:08:31 AM

Altcoin down 80% b3cause of whole market going down 80%. Bitcoin almost near 80% from all time high. If you really buying those coin at peak i suggest you to hold it untill market stabilize or if the money you put is the money you can afford to lose then you can hold those coin untill 2021. I believe 2021 will be our next bull run year. Dont worry..crypto is not death yet it is still beginning.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
molla_corda

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:00:47 PM

By the end of the year, there will likely be a slight drop in the major alternative currencies. It is expected that in the second half of 2019 the market as a whole will increase.

■ KuBitX ■
█ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform █
focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:03:41 PM

My eyes are bleeding looking at charts and my portfolio. But it is crypto, mate. Everyone should accept risks and if you are pasionate enough, then your will get what you want amd even after buying on ATH, you can hold for years and then receive profit.

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
MountainConqueror

Activity: 93

Mountains is my passion

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:09:05 PM

I start doubting they will ever come back to the previous price level Roll Eyes
boller

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:14:28 PM

I also have some coins in my portfolio in which they are closed and saved for several times later. i don;t really want to open them because the prices are exactly dying. I feel good of having those worthy coins. But, I don't want to make this as trading ways or selling the coins right now. It is very worthy to save my coins first in my wallet in this very bear market.
kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:54:33 PM

You can't chase coins that fly to the moon. Most of these coins are nothing. Cheap projects whose tokens or coins are pumped on the exchange.
maga-king

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:57:41 PM

At the end of 2018 - beginning of 2019 there will be a new growth of altcoyins. Soon there will be a new cycle of bitcoin growth and in 2019 we will see new maximum prices - the etherium can overcome 2k, bitcoin 20k-30k
bitcoinpeople2

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:03:59 PM

Trying times I must say, but there is an opportunity in here, and I think people should get a hold of this rather than focus on the reduction in prices.
unbotak

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:09:11 PM

I see this is something good for me because I prefer to take it from a positive angle. this is a good time to buy altcoins and save them until the price goes up. if you believe bitcoin rises then the altcoin will also rise.
JakenBake

Activity: 150

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:22:50 PM

It's been a rough streak.  I have been slowly buying in week after week.  I have no idea how to time this bottom so I'm doing it the sissy way and slowly getting in.  Blood in the streets is where the gains are found.  There are bodies all over the place.  It seems time to buy to me. 
earn20

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:05:46 PM

I think we will see a significant growth soon.After each fall there is a rise.

■ KuBitX ■
█ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform █
focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
coinbirds

Merit: 104

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:06:43 PM

It is obvious that altcoins out of TOP 100  suffered the most from the bear market while BTC was increasing it`s market
dominance. Some of them will recover and some of them will disappear from the market.
LaurenProfi

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:48:25 PM

According to analysts, altcoins owners should expect the market to recover by the end of this year, but the risks remain.

EVERID
│ Decentralized platform for a new economy │
valetrm

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:51:05 PM

Even Ether dropped by 82% from its January highs. And what to say about many small violas, which fell by 95% and on the exchanges empty glasses to buy.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
REYVAN

Activity: 260

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:51:33 PM

difficult conditions we don't know when market recovery and only a patient person will succeed All of these makes me confused but I believe and I choose to survive even though all markets are down Cool
NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 05:54:49 PM

difficult conditions we don't know when market recovery and only a patient person will succeed All of these makes me confused but I believe and I choose to survive even though all markets are down Cool
because there is no things we can do if we sell assets, the value will definitely decrease a lot.but if we still hold it,worried that there will be a price reduction
flying_bit

Activity: 434
Merit: 9

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:14:58 PM

......Thus if you put $1000 in it, you lost $900.  If you put $10000 in it, you lost $9000.

I have seen many altcoins doing same performance as your. And this I believe is major reason why many ICO nowadays failed to reach hardcap and some not even able to get their soft cap.
How  people make money on today's market? trading. But for those who opt not to trade then just hodling coz there's no point in selling right now.
Anyways, before investing have you check what their project all about? Are you monitoring progress of the project? Coz if you can see team behind each project still working hard and able to follow their roadmap then you don't have to worry even if coin value is down now coz it will probably goes up when they are able to launch their main product and eventually there will have market demand for that coins again.

Reality is the only thing that is real.
prukerohen

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:52:48 PM

Altcoins are down. There has been a recent downtrend in the market prices and it has led to a lot of persons panicking and even selling off their coins. I would like to state that while this might not be easily controlled, we can help by staying calm and patiently hodling our coins till this market phase is over. Hopefully, that will be soon.
Varun Kanwar

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:36:30 PM

Yes most of them are down more than 80% but we need to see the big picture here. once we see a bull run, most of these will form a new ath.
bitcoinzen

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:43:58 PM

this month altcoins are seeing more lows than before this is testing time for all altcoins investors after seeing huge profits now all the coins are more than 80 percent down
Soroskatona

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:45:24 PM

Its a correction. It has gained crazy values, and now, its being corrected.
But if you invested early on, its still a great return on your investment.
If you fell for the pump, I'm honestly sorry.
dumplingsandsushi

Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 06:49:25 PM

It really is eye opening when you compare the prices from last jan to now.
In hindsight, it is expected though, the entire market was shooting up so fast and was totally unstable.

As far as how to make profit, well, of course you won't be able to make profit on your current assets at all.
The only two things you can do is hodl it, or sell it at a loss and try to trade into something to recoup losses.
I have only been hodling.

But, I've been able to make some money by buying back in when prices were really low.
For example, right now is one of the best times to buy up eth and use it to do some trading.
I've mostly been buying recently finished icos that have listed their coin and the price has dropped below ico price.

Aslo, I have been buying more of the coins that I have lost in to minimize damage and decrease overall cost per coin.

gemnuryu

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:28:28 AM

Truly the cost of all crypto aside from USDT, TUSD and DAI is too high instability and look like simply pump dump. So far I have seen just BTC and ETH is the most grounded coin in light of the fact that been going down just 1/3 from most elevated cost. So gain from this, we ought to be never hold any coin and its better to exchange it and dependably secure some benefit to fiat. Holding for long haul isn't so smart thought since we dont know when crypto market will have returned to detonate.
Grim149x

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 01:37:07 AM

I bought Siacoin years ago and still believe it's a good project though the price is like that. Although it has not much hype as the developers prefer organic growth regarding its price.

I don't know much about the other coins, but I don't think that Electroneum will make it in the long run.

However, I think that these prices are good for accumulating.

cryptobiolog

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:29:41 AM

Some time will fall in about a week or two weeks, then a slight stagnation. After that, I think, there will be growth, small, but still growth.
valetrm

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:43:34 PM

Even the Ether fell by 80%. This is a very powerful correction. You can even call it a collapse. But the faith of people does not disappear. So, recovery is inevitable.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
wcryptocoins

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:58:42 AM

The price of the cryptocurrency on a normal currency is constantly decreasing. And prices for everything else are constantly rising. Now the ruble is 100 times less than before. And cryptocurrency now costs less than before.
mikhailkudig

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:41:12 AM

I believe that altcoin is already near its bottom and will soon begin to grow. However, more primitive and simple altcoin is likely to remain at the bottom, as they are of little value.
pidobir

Activity: 446

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:53:55 AM

The price has fallen very much. But now you know what coins are worth buying. I think that they have a great potential for price growth.

TheWolfCrypto

Activity: 135

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:31:32 PM

The price of altcoin will grow only in case of complex capital increase. We need really rich players in the market, which came in August 2017 to influence the overall rate of coins.

NervousFiend

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:57:17 PM

Most likely, by the New year, the price of the crypto currency as a whole will begin to rise. It's time to start gaining momentum.
Itcher

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:45:23 PM

Learn to wait. The one who can wait will be able to earn on cryptocurrency. The biggest money is earned only in the long term. Have patience.
sliderider
Copper Member

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:19:14 AM

The key to making bank in crypto, is to have the fortitude to hold through 1 bear market.

By the time the second bear market rolls around, you'll be at 10x-100x profit from your original investment, and wont care about the volatility.
Nexigen

Activity: 297

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:08:22 PM

When you analyze the price of altcoins, you have to take into account their emission and daily trading volume. If there are few coins, and their price is low, then it is easy to organize their pump. Many altcoins were promoted in this way, and then organizers took good profit from the rush demand.
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:17:34 PM

When you analyze the price of altcoins, you have to take into account their emission and daily trading volume. If there are few coins, and their price is low, then it is easy to organize their pump. Many altcoins were promoted in this way, and then organizers took good profit from the rush demand.
It seems to me that under the current state of the crypto-currency market it is very difficult to assume not only the prospects of this or that project, but also the pricing for coins .
lollosss

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:18:38 PM

I think there may be minor jumps in growth and fall, but to earn a Grand state of this will not work, again, if there is no willingness to invest hundreds of millions.
BTC_ADA

Activity: 116

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:56:05 AM

In my opinion,a drawdown of another 30% is possible,but after a large-scale purchase will begin and the rate will run up rapidly, supported by new investments.

paulscathedral

Activity: 1036

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:09:14 PM

Yeah, I have the same thing. I was very careless, and bought some new altcoins in April this year, which again fell even lower in price. It's sad, but I'm not in a hurry to fix 50+% loss and keep all the coins for a better sale. I'm sure these times will come soon. I hope.
tonyosa

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 12:11:57 PM

We have a some altcoins fall i  price by up to 90 percent or even more, this presents a good opportunity for some decent ROI, maybe 10x or even more
Tanya12356

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:21:58 PM

At the moment the price of altcoins looks very good. It's the best time to buy.
jerry0 (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:26:14 PM

Im curious but what percentage of traders do you think are up this year?  What percentage of holders since this year?  What percentage of crypto is even up this year if you bought right at beginning of the year?
MyCryptoCap

Activity: 61

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:34:31 PM

As practice shows, there will be a small correction. Expect a strong fall of course not worth it. After the failure, there will be a stable growth for some time.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Teclyna

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:37:20 PM

Doesn't look like Aldon will rise or the decline will continue, or will fluctuate in the current range. After all, the king of all crypto - currencies is bitcoin. And allcoin only need to facilitate obtaining bitcoins. Therefore, it is better to transfer all altcoins to bitcoins.
zxl912157

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:56:24 AM

It's true because of that fact, I also held TRON at 800 Satoshi.
Then I bought Zclassic at 165,000 Satoshi.

If it is calculated with the current value on the Exchange, all of the value is minus 80%. LOL
kimjenglot

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:14:55 AM

In my opinion,a drawdown of another 30% is possible,but after a large-scale purchase will begin and the rate will run up rapidly, supported by new investments.
actually not depend on new investors, because the market price is determined by investors who have a lot of assets in the market, so they are very influential on market prices. and the right time to buy is when it's bad like this
rozenkreitzer

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:59:38 AM

It's true because of that fact, I also held TRON at 800 Satoshi.
Then I bought Zclassic at 165,000 Satoshi.

If it is calculated with the current value on the Exchange, all of the value is minus 80%. LOL
Now there will be a profit from the one who purchased a few days ago. I'll name their newbies) They'll make a profit if they hurry
andrey755

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:10:32 AM

Always the violas were more dependent on the movement of such a giant as bitcoin and fell in price by half or even three times stronger and faster. So you have a way out or wait until this mess is over or transfer all that is left in bitcoin and feel calm for your assets.
florinda0602

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:53:45 PM

I believe that altcoin is already near its bottom and will soon begin to grow. However, more primitive and simple altcoin is likely to remain at the bottom, as they are of little value.

I don't think that the market price will drop to its high price, it actually affects the altcoin price if the bitcoin drops. because bitcoin attracts more invetstors to make sure its project will be known.
tamango

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:56:17 PM

It really depends on what is initial period.. also if you look at Ethereum top price was 1000$ and now 200.. every coin is suffering hard even good ones.
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:00:49 PM

It really depends on what is initial period.. also if you look at Ethereum top price was 1000$ and now 200.. every coin is suffering hard even good ones.

Yes tough days for market the entire coins are struggling not only altcoins even BTC as well. I think it's time to invest in coins rather than selling. Few coins are rocking like XRP is at its best now. It has become a hot topic now.

Am I spamming? Report me!
crazylikeafox

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:11:45 PM

You’re right, the altcoins are on a tight situation now, I also don’t kow when will this stop. It’s going to be almost a year since crypto experienced the dip. Let’s just hope for the best before the year ends and trust our altcoins.
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:16:04 PM

It does seem that it is so. The altcoins are simply following the lead of bitcoin but it seems like even after they have fallen according to the price of bitcoin, a lot of them tend to continue to fall more even though bitcoin is doing better as is the case of ethereum right now. We are already very close to the bottom and what we should all be expecting now is growth.
cryptowolfsu

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:44:03 PM

Altoins suffered the most from the bearish market. Holders are facing huge deficit in their portfolios.
Smart traders shorted their coins on time and now buying back on dip with profit.

RoftheN

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:52:38 AM

sia coin  0.08 0.01
substratum  3.06  0.32
spectracoin  4.56  0.24
oyster pearl  0.93  0.25
electroneum  0.10 0.01

With crypocurrencies you need to realize that anything is possible and there is no way to predict what will happen to any of the coins. If the coins are not getting the necessary support then there is nothing that is stopping the coin from dropping another eighty percent. We are dealing with money and when it comes to money, even the impossible becomes possible
CRYPTOGANGSTERs

Activity: 114

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:44:07 PM

Perhaps Altcoin will fall a little more, but soon the growth of Altcoin will begin, and its fall is a temporary phenomenon.

██    FORESTING     ██
█ next-generation social media service █
based on blockchain technology
slavasxpu

Activity: 121

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:13:07 PM

Most likely, the fall in prices for altcoins will soon stop and begin a rapid growth. The main thing is that the altcoins that you choose are in demand by society.

■ CLOUD TOKEN ■
█Get from 6-12% monthly in CTO tokens. REF CODE + 50% profit:4901547258 █
aligator2017

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:20:09 PM

OP, those numbers that you have mentioned - all these percentage is adoptable only to those who bought these coins at high. Maybe there are people who invested in the beginning of 2017 and the are in profit even now(or not a big loss).
Also think about that factor that Bitcoin lost in price as altcoins did. What if all altcoins will refresh their ATH when BTC will hit $35k?

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Glomerulus22

Merit: 3

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:39:10 PM

Yeah most of alts are on sale right now - it is the great opportunity to buy some more and slowly accumulate...next bullrun is around the corner and we need to be ready for it. Alweays do your own research and never act only based on someone's post on the internet.

(https://www.anonfork.io/) ANON - new privacy coin with very cheap masternodes! Join  (https://t.me/anonymousbitcoin)
mitsarasss

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:25:54 PM

The popularity of crypto has fallen since the beginning of this year, which means there are no people left who are mindlessly buying any coins, so if the price of a project falls, it will not be restored.
axemelada

Activity: 86

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:29:09 PM

I'm sure the growth will begin soon. Natural selection is happening now. All the alarmists and who are not in the subject, who was here by accident and does not plan to understand will be left behind. Strong in spirit will earn their thousands and millions of dollars.

mmo_online_1981

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:14:07 PM

The altcoin and bitcoin prices are quite stable and if invested properly, profit will be very attractive.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:23:24 PM

Year 2018 is not a year for the cryptocurrency world, though the year is still not over. All coins including the most recognize one in bitcoin fall really bad. So, it is not altcoins only, it's the entire crypto. Now, if you believe in this technology, don't lose hope everything will be alright through time, if not this year maybe next year.
kazakovv

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:27:37 PM

There are coins which dropped by 95-98%. Here that strong correction of cryptocurrencies means. In the future they will give many X again

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BITCOIN-SPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
NEERAJ ANAND

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:28:16 PM

Now all altcoins are available at through away prices and you can select any coins from top 50 coins as the market is finding its support level and is stable here from nearly last2 -3 weeks and is ready for new runup.
Grim149x

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 07:31:16 PM

I don't really mind the downtrend that much. As long as I'm in for the long run then I'm good. It's too early to see the real potential of this wonderful technology.

jerry0 (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:01:16 PM

Do you guys think its a good idea to buy more of the same altcoins that already dropped 80%?  Example i bought a few altcoins at prices that were much higher... these dropped at lest 60% minimum already.  So in order to get even, you have to go back up 60%.  But if you buy more now... then it going up say 30% means you breakeven.  Thoughts on this?  Its like averaging it out by buying more when less?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: