Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:14:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: From Zero To Hero  (Read 748 times)
KR$N

Activity: 48
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:48:51 AM

Do you have some skills to offer? you can use it and market yourself by working with various projects out there or doing freelance jobs. You can make much money through and once your works are being appreciated, you can even get a lot of referrals from satisfied customers which are willing to pay you in crypto. And when you've got enough to start investing that will be the right time for you to start doing some trades, start with a little amount until you get used to it.
This! Especially with the platforms like OpenBazaar(https://www.openbazaar.org/), which lets you engage in a p2p decentralized marketplace and start offering your skills or products for crypto. It's completely free and you can gain crypto in exchange for your services or products, without investing or buying. 50-200$ monthly  is achievable if you put effort and skills where they belong. There are many options available apart from airdrops&bounties, just explore, accumulate knowledge and keep the hunger for more\better!  Wink

Don't such sites usually require you to have a big portfolio beforehand? I mean, if you can't prove what you've worked on, you will likely get low-paying jobs - if at all, right?
"I don't know the future. I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it's going to begin."
Opportunity is there and you can grab it with no requirements. If there is nothing you can contribute to the community, would be strange if you'd get high paying jobs in return instantly. Start getting involved and be useful, jobs are sure to follow.

I'm part of a movement to make the forums better.
moivenamer

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:02:30 AM

The best start is to join in bounties to earn some tokens then use it in trading. Then you can make a profit from it.
lebrone08

Activity: 142
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:08:19 AM

Can you share some advices with newbies for making crypto without invest? I found bounties and Airdrops which takes time to make some profit, but maybe there's a way, making $50-100-200+ a month with other ways spending time on the net? Any advice or info, not only for making money, but advice to learn something more in the crypto world appreciated!

You are new in this forum but your mind set is already eager to earn money right away, why don't you spend time reading all the rules and guidelines before anything else. This could help you right away  as you discovering all thing s that you should know about this forum.
mithrim

Activity: 434
Merit: 436

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:15:06 PM

The best start is to join in bounties to earn some tokens then use it in trading. Then you can make a profit from it.

As long as you don't waste your time with bounties and/or airdrops. The knowledge alone that you can achieve here resp. in the crypto space could be way more worth in a few years than investing your time in some lousy bounties. Learn as much as you can.
xiebaowang

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:52:12 AM

Novices need to start from a bounty event. Trading requires a lot of experience! Participate in a rewarding event to earn some money!
I saw many bounty hunters participating in Twitter and Facebook's bounty at the same time. Their hard work in exchange for tokens!
Mercibu

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:28:24 AM

You and me needs a lot of reading in this forum to learn first before thinking of earning. Smiley
neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:39:27 PM

If you want making crypto without invest you can earn it from free faucets website you can find it in http://faucethub.io also you can earn crypto from airdrops and bounties you can find it in http://airdropalert.com
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1353

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:52:06 PM

Crypto isn't a magical tool wherein you can create money without using some catalyst or putting your own money first. You need to have some sort of capital before you make money, or work for the money then buy crypto.  4 years ago, I'm just a minimum wage worker at a local fastfood chain and started buying crypto. That small amount made me a proud owner of a small printing shop that enabled me to pay bills and save money. I didn't get the money or bitcoins freely but I worked for it, ensuring that I'll have something every paycheck for my crypto funds. Faucets and airdrops won't do the trick since they only pay miniscule amounts. Just focus on getting a job and hopefully, allocate something to buy crypto and treat it as an investment fund.
sushizhe

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:33:06 PM

At present, besides investing, you can only rely on the completion of bounty tasks or airdrops to earn profits!
cahgantenx

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:56:51 PM

Can you share some advices with newbies for making crypto without invest? I found bounties and Airdrops which takes time to make some profit, but maybe there's a way, making $50-100-200+ a month with other ways spending time on the net? Any advice or info, not only for making money, but advice to learn something more in the crypto world appreciated!
The world of cryptocurrency is not synonymous with investment if it wants to make a profit. Can be through Bounty campaign and airdrop organized by some ICO. Choose ICO with a clear project and generate a lot of benefits for us do not choose a scam
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 04:06:18 PM

If you are looking to earn handsome amount of profit from trading then you will require a certain amount as capital and more experience to make the right decisions. I believe that you can gain the skill of taking right decisions by knowing which are the wrong decisions, so I would recommend you start with the lowest possible amount and try something new every time but always do your research before taking any investment decision. The practical knowledge is the best way I know to learn and understand something new.
tony_san

Activity: 260
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:42:55 PM

As I know , if you don't want to invest any money for crypto . The airdrop is only way . Some project's airdrop is very nice , maybe you can not find their value in beginning , but some project will get xxxx times than before .

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:04:58 PM

So you are not ready to invest with your money. Neither are you ready to invest you time by participating in bounties and airdrops. Then will suggest you play those online games who offer free bitcoins to its particile
solarsenal

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:57:46 PM

I believe I am been fed with right info here.. Learning is paramount for me now.
moneymancrypt

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:02:46 PM

why not spend more time to study about bitcoin, read articles and watch youtube videos about successful crypto investors, try out suppoman on youtube.
Zulfiyan

Activity: 360
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:33:29 AM

From Zero to Hero, Last years i lay faucet and you know, Faucet is make me tired with paying 1$/ Month, Is not easy. So i leave it. I try to play Bounty, and it's boom, i get 400$ but for 3 months. I am happy although get it for 3 Month.
Try all campaign and all project, so you will rich.
JoelHoward666

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:36:39 AM

The problem is that you have to spend the time to understand the problem you want to profit. For bounty hunting, you need good programming skills. There are many experiences shared here, I am also a newbie so I will learn to listen.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:07:11 AM

It is a good thing that you are actively participating bounties and airdrops even though you are earning just a little bit from it, but for people in your scenario who don't want to put some more money/capital from your wallet the next big thing you do is to trade the cryptocurrencies you have accumulated from the bounties and airdrops you have participated other than that is to do freelance work where you accept cryptocurrencies as payment.

But as a newbie in the cryptocurrency market I won't suggest that you go right away trading cryptocurrencies as it is really risky even if we are still on the bottom part of the bear market. You really need to study first and create a mock portfolio on a crypto management app such as blockfolio to test out what you have learned so far, this is the best thing you can do for your trial and error as you won't really be using your money.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
shade jenn

Activity: 161
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:42:27 AM

Making crypto without invest ? maybe first you can join some bounties and airdrop, until you get enough crypto. Then from crypto you can exchange it to

bitcoin. And you can trade bitcoin to your chosen altcoin that you consider will be promising later. Trade it carefully, buy low, sell high, and continue it.

With trading you can get enough money without spending time on the net. And dont forget not to be greedy.
chulos

Activity: 268
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:51:47 PM

As a Newbie, i recommend to spend some time and joining into bounties and airdrops. Although for your rank, bounty programs are smaller but can be found. It's hard to make a profit if you do not want to invest anything. This way you get the first cryptos, which you can then trade into promising cryptos and thus make your $ 50- $ 100 profit per month. But even that is not certain, you should have experience in this respect. There are faucets for different coins, but it is unprofitable, a lot of time for little money.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: