Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:00:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggest me good ICOs please  (Read 336 times)
AlNu

Activity: 728
Merit: 19

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:57:24 AM

I would not advise you now to invest in ICO at the fund-raising stage, now a market where many even successful projects lose their value after listing on stock exchanges. If you chose ICO, then go already when the project went on the stock exchange and better buy tokens on the exchange is much cheaper.
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:12:14 AM

Showmebiz ICO is good for me because it has working products for all of customers of Expo industry, its company has been registered on Hongkong and it has been registered on Malta the friendly country for cryptocurrencies and the important of showmebiz projects, they will gives me passive income monthly without do anything, we just need renting our expoblock, for more information can visit this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2759477.0 don't forget always do own research.
c_20

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:13:31 AM

I would recommend INCODIUM.

Incodium has developed a solution to protect users and investors against the rising threat of cryptocurrency hacks. Incodium is achieving this through an API-based Smart Contract Solution.

The cryptocurrency market’s valuation has crossed the $300 billion mark. As the value of the market grows, there is an urgent need to beef up security measures. Given the rapidly increasing in cryptocurrency exchange hacks, there needs to be a solution to this problem.

Until now, when an exchange gets hacked, the process of identification of theft and compensation to the user take days or even weeks to be processed at times.

Incodium aims to revolutionize the way compensation is provided through a simple, transparent and actionable platform. Their “Smart Compensation Protection” service determines the extent of the loss occurred and the amount of compensation that needs to be provided.

To know more you can visit: https://incodium.io/
vandatpb

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:35:30 PM

Eloncity A good idea and a strong team, follow closely to this project, and I believe this startup will achieve its goal. This is a promising ICO. This project is great, the project has a team of enthusiastic and dedicated enthusiasts, I appreciate this. details at https://eloncity.io/
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:38:14 PM

Hey guys, I have got some money to invest so can you please help me. Can you recommend me some promising ICOs? I mean ICOs which can give x10.

These days it is really difficult to see any ICO that will go up to 10X of its initial sales Immediately they enter into public exchange. But for sure there are several altcoins that will give enough interest. Do your research before investing.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: