Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:04:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin again 6k$.....  (Read 3599 times)
Fenderr

Activity: 293
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:03:27 AM

We're experiencing the apocalypse once again. A lot of money have most a great deal of money this period and it may touch $5k from the look of things. Sometimes, technical analysis doesn't work with the rise and fall of BTC.
jrd2828

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:11:19 AM

We're experiencing the apocalypse once again. A lot of money have most a great deal of money this period and it may touch $5k from the look of things. Sometimes, technical analysis doesn't work with the rise and fall of BTC.

As expected, it will fall down $6k lower if it continue to strugggle in the market. Bitcoin, this past few weeks really having a poor performance. But, I still believe is capability to recover in the next month. It will rise again and excite the traders again very soon.
ifanxu

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:20:15 AM

I don't know, no one can predict, but I expect it to pick up. Because it is already in a very low position from the technical indicators.
tisoysoy
Copper Member

Activity: 362
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:23:03 AM

As expected, it will fall down $6k lower if it continue to strugggle in the market. Bitcoin, this past few weeks really having a poor performance. But, I still believe is capability to recover in the next month. It will rise again and excite the traders again very soon.

I agree  with you mate and all we have to do now are patience to hold our funds because If we forcely dump our funds while the bitcoin totally drop then It will goes losing our money. Much better,  If  we have extra money,  this Is the time Invest on It, whilt It still on lower value.
annicketucufaw

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:25:59 AM

Hey guys, bitcon is now 6k again... what do you think, will bitcoin go to 5k or it is just a short fall and it is going to be 8k again soon?

I know that this will happen again because more and more people will invest again in cryptocurrency since Q3 of the year is approaching fast. After this price dump, bitcoin price will have another bull run and will reach again $10k - $12. Those who are impatient and in panic will lose more money and profit. This will be the test for hodlers, investors and traders. Better buy now if you want a big profit because I assure you that the price will soar high again.

Eth address: 0x84da215D0558B308f9804a8b535e43b2f4f8056f
Ronin: ronin:8a9982982d41a808ab5fb7a23139a4164e0cb945
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:09:12 AM

Hey guys, bitcon is now 6k again... what do you think, will bitcoin go to 5k or it is just a short fall and it is going to be 8k again soon?
Bitcoin won't go to $5,000. This is just a short fall after all due to the panic of a whale sent his funds to an exchange.

Bitcoin will hit $8,000 again soon and will eventually go back to $10,000.
Yudhisthir

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:13:47 AM

Yesterday it had a sharp decrease but it's normalizing now. The last hour change was merely 0.3% and we could expect some sideways movement before the bull run. A bull run in imminent as large investors already see to have filled up their belly with cheap coins.

jdamayo28

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:22:38 AM

Yesterday it had a sharp decrease but it's normalizing now. The last hour change was merely 0.3% and we could expect some sideways movement before the bull run. A bull run in imminent as large investors already see to have filled up their belly with cheap coins.

It was predicted to fall $6k or lower this week, bitcoin really struggling today. Its movement in the market is really poor and I guess its the best time to invest BTC because it has a lower price. Bitcoin according to survey will rise again this year, so if you invest today for a low price you will get great income when time comes it rise again.
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:01:55 AM

Yes, Bitcoin is again back to $6.7K and this time the bear market has a big decline affecting almost all of the altcoins. However, I believe that this bear market is just temporary and it will recover soon after the correction. People should not get panic in a situation like this since this will only worsen the fluctuation of bitcoin. I would suggest that this is the right time to buy btc where price is down. With this, once btc had recover in the coming months, definitely you will have a good chance of gaining good profit.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
gezhid008

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:05:04 AM

No one can predict the price of cryptocurrency, and I certainly hope the price of bitcoin can reach 8K in a short time.

But we have to be careful, because the market is still falling sharply.
wong tsu gieh

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:05:56 AM

I do not think it will fall below $ 6k anymore because the bitcoin price will recover soon and could be $ 8k or even more because nowadays many people are investing in Bitcoin with short term because soon Bitcoin price will be recovered
udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 02:13:13 AM

it goes more and more down.Dont panic and sell your portfolio for low price. please wait.  this time you can keep your portfolio for TUSD.
 there can more dips can be expected. after 1 week you should buy

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:30:21 AM

It just a test for us just hodl and trust bitcoin whether there was happen hacking on korean exchanger. Again, Buy more bitcoin on the cheapest price and wait for the bullish run.
Azzhan

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:34:46 AM

I think COINS soon will return $8 k, since the cost of $6000 is most of the miners, if lower than this price, then the whole encryption may cause money market collapse, so I do not think that can reach.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
alahmadcoin

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:38:36 AM

I think there will be a sharp drop of the bitcoin currency but it will rise again in the near future
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:42:13 AM

It's not $6k, it's $6838.2 to be exact Grin (at this moment). $800+ is still a long way to run but if ever btc reach $6k then that would be bad for hodlers but a good news for new investors. I hope we will not reach that point because it's very tiring to see the market red and and can't even reached the half of its ATH. It's already June yet we still don't see huge improvements, I don't know how long these bearish days will last Sad.
IL.Guerreiro

Activity: 118

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:46:06 AM

I do really love bitcoin to see in the bull run stage because I am holding few different altcoins which i believe that the butcoin price will help to pump my tokens. But seeing also bitcoin at the low price is quite chance for me to buy so this current situation is just ok for me personally.
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:48:49 AM

I don't exactly see what's bad about it though besides the fact that it is the cause of another FUD. Well, it's been like this for the past few years and it's not new. Just hold your horses and keep calm. It'll be back to $7,000 again and investors would profit again from it because that's how the market works. You could invest now if you want because I think this is just a temporary dip. But well, I might be wrong because anything could happen in this space, we just need to be prepared for it.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:16:17 AM

will bitcoin go to 5k or it is just a short fall and it is going to be 8k again soon?
$6,700 current price of bitcoin and yesterday it was $7,700 so that's again a rapid $1,000 slash for it's price. It can happen that it will go to $5,000 and I won't remove that possibility but during this moment the only thing that I can do is positive and buying with my extra savings. It can also be a short fall just to shake again the market to remove weak hands, this has happened before when it's ready to skyrocket.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Cacao2017

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:19:30 AM

As information we have seen bitcoin currently has a price over 7000 dollars and what we see it will increase to several thousand dollars is also normal we will be so bitcoin wil  developed and increased
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: