Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:39:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin again 6k$.....  (Read 3599 times)
kiw_91

Activity: 291
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:51:54 AM

Its definitely falling and cointinues to do soo. with the coinrail hacks worth millions. Recent dump of 90000 worth of BTC. and last ly CFTC price manipulation probe into exchanges. I can see that it will continue to drop to 4K. The uncooperation of exchanges in the probe will definitely puts bad image in the crypto markets and i can see more bad news coming up. Kinda sad to see this problem with the great runs of last year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:54:30 AM

Hey guys, bitcon is now 6k again... what do you think, will bitcoin go to 5k or it is just a short fall and it is going to be 8k again soon?
I believe that we haven't seen bottom yet and it will touch down 6000 for a short time
well, hopefully the price is not under $ 6k. it will certainly affect the price of altcoin others. even for an ETH class coin. for now, we can see so much, or nearly 90% of altcoin is affected by the decline in bitcoin prices. so I just hope the bitcoin prices go back up, and of course I also hope that other altcoins are also affected.
Elcapsono

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:55:09 AM

Hey guys, bitcon is now 6k again... what do you think, will bitcoin go to 5k or it is just a short fall and it is going to be 8k again soon?
Immediately 8k certainly will not go to the bullish trend, but 5k for the summer is not very fantastic amount, but still stays at a level just below 6k. So what analysts there spoke about 50k, I would like to ask how bitcoin you are?

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
Marioboro

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:00:44 AM

This may be good time to buy. I bought into btc around the same value last year around early november and it was going up into its all time high at some time around december last year. I hope that this time, the bulls will come earlier than expected which is Q4 of the year.
kdiag

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:18:32 AM

too sharp a fall, if the fall still lasts in the area of 5000$, it will give an opportunity for a good purchase, it is important not to panic and show patience.
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:22:42 AM

This means that no one willing to purchase Bitcoin for a long-term coin! Everyone just wanted to make a short profit with their big money, this is why Bitcoin price keeps changing day by day with such a huge change! If Bitcoin still looks like this until September, we cannot expect that Bitcoin price will hit its new ATH for whatsoever.
DesertOasis3

Activity: 144
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:36:35 AM

I haven't seen any sign of a Bitcoin and crypto recovery so far in 2018. The key level for Bitcoin to break is around $9,300 and it has failed to hold above that level on 4 occasions now. We are stuck in a range from low $6,000 to around $9,200 which in of itself is still a pretty good trading opportunity.
Lukas Tarantas

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:40:04 AM

It seems to me that yesterday's fall was organized artificially. Speculators sharply lowered the rate of bitcoin by almost 10% and the entire market collapsed. Now we are waiting for a slow recovery to the previous level.

bcoin01

Activity: 102

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:40:25 AM

The crypto world has a lot of ups and downs. There are no rising graphics like the old man. After the price of bitcoin was 20k, it suddenly dropped to 5k. That's why people are panicking.
The price of bitcoin will continue to change constantly.
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:40:43 AM

The market is still having a tough time with the lower range set earlier this year at $6,100 this latest pullback hit $6,500. Unless we get some really bad news I think it will be back in the $7,000 range again this week.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Nipun22

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:00:27 AM

I think BTC can go to 5k or less. On the other hand, it may be going to 8k again soon. I hope the crypto market price will grow again but I can’t say that what will be happened in next. So my suggestion is to be careful about taking a big risk when you don't have a clear idea about future.
Henisusan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:06:33 AM

Even when the price of the bitcoin is low I can buy more because it is cheap, I really don't hope it. Moreover, if dropping again, It will influence the price of the altcoins. In this situation, we can see the progress of the Bitcoin on the market. Yes, it influences the price.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
lancealtar

Activity: 139

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:12:39 AM

I thought the course of Bitcoin and the Etherium would continue to grow, but yesterday again there was a sharp decline in the market. In addition to Bitcoin and Etherium, practically all the Crypto-currencies have fallen in price. I hope that in the coming days the rate will start to grow again.
Ksenia4Ksenia

Activity: 146

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:15:14 AM

I didn't believe it would happen! People stopped believing in the eternal growth of bitcoin and many pull their remaining money from the cryptocurrency, but I think we should keep calm and wait out this time! and we will see an increase to $40,000
mariayaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:17:09 AM

This whole year it will pump and dump but by the end of year its expected to surpass $15000 at least. However, just hold and if you are trading be careful.

✦✦✦✦✦  ☸ SECURE - FAST - FAIR ☸  ✦✦✦✦✦   (https://www.bitgame.com/?trackCode=BITCOINTALK)
santouao

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:19:03 AM

In my own opinion bitcoin will recover the soonest because if we look at the history price of bitcoin on coinmarketcap last year, the value of bitcoin began to pump by the month of july until august and there's a little correction on september last year. So this kind of dip is also a good opportunity to accumulate more bitcoin.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
Rubick99

Activity: 484
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:44:36 AM

I don't know what happens about crypto right now, what FUD that makes it dump. But, this gives us opportunity to buy more bitcoin with this discount price. This is affected to altcoin as well, so let's shopping altcoin and get profit there.
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:44:56 AM

Hopely bitcoin not go down to $5000. Its hard to see market right now, most coin in market drop the price and most investor must be suffering loss on their portofolio. I think its just a short fall and panic selling from panic peoples
dpui98

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

SEELE- Blockchain 4.0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:48:44 AM

I already loaded up a lot during each dump and it seems neverending, gonna stop buying anymore coins now and live with whatever I have on my portfolio, if they goes to 0 then i will retire from Crypto

SEELE Blockchain 4.0
JOIN US - http://seele.pro
Lala Sravan

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:50:16 AM

Yes I do agree and feeling bad about it. In this 5 months Bitcoins was down for many times and recovery also very slow compared to past years. This is not the good sign for crypto investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: