Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:40:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying UK gift cards or cards that shipworld wide  (Read 310 times)
Dannyjr (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:03:43 PM

Can buy up to 20k worth gift cards

Any store fine
GoldenBuzzers

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:14:39 PM

Have XBOX Live Gift Card UK 50 GBP
Xch4ng3

Activity: 661
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 09:52:16 PM

PM me with rate

[AUTOBUY] [CHEAP] $2 Account Shop -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4611147
BORN

Activity: 701
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:47:00 AM

PM me with rate

@Dannyjr: Him is suspicious character, trade with extreme caution!
Dannyjr (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:11:25 AM

Thanks buddy will take care
Xch4ng3

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 12:30:00 PM

Thanks buddy will take care

Hey Dannyjr - you should be careful of Born too, just check his feedback. Why has he given a duplicate of the same reputation, why has he received duplicate rep and why has he done the same to others? Think we all know who's more trusted here, just look at his rep.

Anyway, unlike some scammers on this forum I am always happy to use escrow and I maintain a decent online presence Wink

[AUTOBUY] [CHEAP] $2 Account Shop -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4611147
BORN

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:58:53 PM

Hey Dannyjr - you should be careful of Born too, just check his feedback. Why has he given a duplicate of the same reputation, why has he received duplicate rep and why has he done the same to others? Think we all know who's more trusted here, just look at his rep.

Anyway, unlike some scammers on this forum I am always happy to use escrow and I maintain a decent online presence Wink

Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
huy222

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:34:30 PM

Any store fine

Highly Interested, Please check your PM.
huy222
DeveloperAPK

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:35:47 PM

Any store fine

Add me skype : sellerDigital1
Dannyjr (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:29:13 PM

Pm me offers guys
Xch4ng3

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 04:17:46 PM

BORN

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:19:08 PM

Trade with extreme caution!
Xch4ng3

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 04:22:20 PM

Dannyjr (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:44:00 PM

I take it you 2 don’t get along
BORN

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:44:36 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2018, 05:29:29 PM by BORN

Caution: User has multiple accounts and untrusted feedback !
Xch4ng3

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 04:57:04 PM

I take it you 2 don’t get along

Obviously - but he's now taken to following me around posting on my threads so sorry you got caught in the middle. I'm sure you can clearly see how he's using multiple accounts to leave fake feedback on me.

I've already alerted the mods to this - sorry for messing up your thread mate, it's clear he's just begging for attention now but he's the one with negative feedback, not me.

Anyway, if you report these posts a mod should take care of them. Apologies for the spam, just a bit of mudslinging. Wink

BORN

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:58:10 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2018, 05:29:21 PM by BORN

Obviously - but he's now taken to following me around posting on my threads so sorry you got caught in the middle. I'm sure you can clearly see how he's using multiple accounts to leave fake feedback on me.

I've already alerted the mods to this - sorry for messing up your thread mate, it's clear he's just begging for attention now but he's the one with negative feedback, not me.

Anyway, if you report these posts a mod should take care of them. Apologies for the spam, just a bit of mudslinging. Wink

========================================================

@Xch4ng3: "Just do what kid want, pitiful for hungry kid like you Cool

It's pitiful for beggar as you, you're jealous of me =]]

P.S: Please see my feedback in the topic before commenting like an idiot here  Cool

Exactly is you are too stupid to understand my answer, a child with mental and retardation Cool "
Xch4ng3

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 05:00:57 PM

Danny sorry about this stupid kid - as mentioned earlier, please go ahead and report these posts and I'm sure a mod will take care of it. If you need any UK GCs, I have Amazon physicals that I can sell you for some BTC - just shoot me a message and you'll see how trusted I am, you only need to Google me.

BORN

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:05:32 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2018, 05:29:06 PM by BORN

Danny sorry about this stupid kid - as mentioned earlier, please go ahead and report these posts and I'm sure a mod will take care of it. If you need any UK GCs, I have Amazon physicals that I can sell you for some BTC - just shoot me a message and you'll see how trusted I am, you only need to Google me.

Xch4ng3

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 05:07:12 PM

Danny's a big boy, he can look after himself.

Would you like to explain why you have fake feedback and why your alt account decided to -ive me out of nowhere? I think you're the suspicious character mate.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: