Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 09:47:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is anyone trading through this exchange??  (Read 1467 times)
FutureICOs (OP)

Activity: 449
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:18:49 PM

Crypto trading is something that we all love, at least me. But there is no who will say it's all that easy to do it. You are bombed with many hurdles, which often kills your energy and makes people struggle a fair bit.

In fact, I have found doing Crypto trading as difficult as one could ever think off, but before people take wrong meaning out of this, I mean by finding quality exchanger to be able to trade smoothly, so that's where the trouble begins.

I have found it better to trade through Forex Brokers, who provide up with this stuff, not original Crypto exchangers, as they are too difficult and costly as well. But I have recently found iCoin - https://www.icoin.in.th and thought it to be extremely simple and straight forward much like my current (Forex brokers), but I love to hear whether anyone hear done trading with them?

If anyone here has used them, then please share the experience you had.
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:53:14 PM

I never heard this site. By checking on whois, it seems to be new.

Registrar: T.H.NIC Co., Ltd.
Name Server: VIP7.ALIDNS.COM
Name Server: VIP8.ALIDNS.COM
Updated date: 17 Nov 2017
Created date: 16 Nov 2017
Exp date: 15 Nov 2018
Domain Holder Organization: The One Blockchain Technology Co., Ltd. (บริษัท เดอะ วัน บล็อกเชน เทคโนโลยี จำกัด)
Domain Holder Street: No. 10/41 Focus Ploenchit Building, 4th Floor, Sukhumvit  2 Lane, Sukhumvit Road, Klong Toey Sub-district, Klong Toey District, Bangkok Metropolis. Klong Toey Bangkok,
Domain Holder Country: TH

I searched "The One Blockchain Technology Co., Ltd." but I found nothing about them. Also, in their site if you check the texts under "Coin Exchnge", you'll see this:

Coin Exchange
Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry, when an unknown printer took a galley ipsum.
Lorem Ipsum is the default text/template when making a website. I think they missed editing that part.

In addition, I don't think the number of app downloads (and others) are true. Total app rates in the site is 1620, not sure if that refers to the reviews. I visited appstore and playstore, out of 11k+ downloads stated in the site I found only 2 reviews in playstore.
FutureICOs (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:06:26 PM

Thanks for figuring out all those information, so what do you think? Is it worth a try?

I remember myself asking a similar question about KuCoin exchange months back. And now it's amongst the top names!
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:16:40 PM

Is it worth a try?

No.

The history of exchanges is genuinely disgusting. I don't understand why anyone with that wealth of misery documented for them would risk it with an absolute unknown. It's not as if you're losing out by not using it.

Would you rather pay a fraction of a per cent in fees to somewhere with years of dependability or risk everything for a small saving? Let someone else road test for several years and then reap their benefits if it cuts it.
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 10:24:51 PM

Nope. I don't know the existence of this exchange. I don't know why? But I think I am just a newbie and few exchanges got in my mind. Kucoin and Binance are my exchanges, yes they are popular and I select them as my first trading site because I want to have good standards in cryptocurrency exchange.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:34:56 PM

I find it pretty fascinating how people manage to find these exchanges. I am quite active overall, and I never stumble over exchanges that are worse than Yobit & Co, and yet a lot people here do.

I remember myself asking a similar question about KuCoin exchange months back. And now it's amongst the top names!

I don't know what your definition of top names is, but it is ranked as 40 based on their volume, which is pretty bad actually. They do have some volume, but how much of that volume is inflated artificially to make themselves look better than they are? Either way, it looks way better than the shitty exchange you try to find information about. It's however not worth wasting any time on, so use the more established ones.
rangnatht

Activity: 588
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:52:46 PM

They started their official teligram group but their is only 14 people who joined their teligram and their is no specific message about the exchange yet. May be if you directly ask your questions their then it's make clear your thought. But in my opinion it's risky to use this strange exchange..
sabrikks

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 01:06:58 PM

don't trow your money in places like that and come and start crying about it. that website looks like 110% scam, so why don't you stick with the big boys like binance and bittrex or even check review websites.

supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:10:46 PM

Crypto trading is something that we all love, at least me. But there is no who will say it's all that easy to do it. You are bombed with many hurdles, which often kills your energy and makes people struggle a fair bit.

In fact, I have found doing Crypto trading as difficult as one could ever think off, but before people take wrong meaning out of this, I mean by finding quality exchanger to be able to trade smoothly, so that's where the trouble begins.

I have found it better to trade through Forex Brokers, who provide up with this stuff, not original Crypto exchangers, as they are too difficult and costly as well. But I have recently found iCoin - https://www.icoin.in.th and thought it to be extremely simple and straight forward much like my current (Forex brokers), but I love to hear whether anyone hear done trading with them?

Don't use those kind of exchanges if they have lack of reviews because the chance for scam is highly possible and also you can search your available exchanges for your coin on the coinmarket cap where you cn find the best and reputed exchange so don't waste your hard earned money by giving them into an doubtful exchange.
FutureICOs (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:40:08 AM

Is it worth a try?

No.

The history of exchanges is genuinely disgusting. I don't understand why anyone with that wealth of misery documented for them would risk it with an absolute unknown. It's not as if you're losing out by not using it.

Would you rather pay a fraction of a per cent in fees to somewhere with years of dependability or risk everything for a small saving? Let someone else road test for several years and then reap their benefits if it cuts it.

Are you sure with that? I mean, from what I have seen (I could be wrong, so no challenges on this), there are MANY exchanges having some sort of success. I mean, you guys probably judge it like top 10-15, but things could run lesser and yet be successful in some way.

I do see where some of you guys are coming from, but honestly, it seems hurried comments than trying to figure out things. But yeah, I absolutely appreciate all the views/advice!
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:02:45 AM

Thanks for figuring out all those information, so what do you think? Is it worth a try?
Personally, I will not try it, aside from what I mentioned above, I'm also into checking the reviews first before using such services. Since this site is new, there are no reviews to based on as well. Consider checking other exchanges before deciding if you will try this one. In the end, it's still up to you.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:05:52 AM

Are you sure with that?

Why would I not be?

Have you actually had a look at how wretched most exchanges have been over the years? And they don't start off shit, they become shit or their scam fully ripens. Anyone throwing large amounts of money at something totally unproven has no grounds for complaint if they lose it all.

Presumably they're paying you for this thread.
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:28:21 AM

Nope. I don't know the existence of this exchange. I don't know why? But I think I am just a newbie and few exchanges got in my mind. Kucoin and Binance are my exchanges, yes they are popular and I select them as my first trading site because I want to have good standards in cryptocurrency exchange.
I have been in the cryptocurrency market for over a year now and I do not know about this Exchange, it is quite strange and not much information. Previously I used to trade on Poloniex and Bittrex, and now I usually trade on Binance because it meets my investment needs.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Ike.daniel

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:08:40 PM

Nope. I don't know this exchange. few exchanges got in my mind. Poloniex and Binance are my exchanges
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:16:52 PM

Nope. I don't know this exchange. few exchanges got in my mind. Poloniex and Binance are my exchanges
Even Poloniex had lot of scam accusations in our forum so the reputation is not there until they resolve all those cases so beter stay away from these exchanges to avoid scams.But Binance is one of the best exchanges until so if anyone want to trade safely then go with that exchange.
FutureICOs (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:42:25 PM

I find it pretty fascinating how people manage to find these exchanges. I am quite active overall, and I never stumble over exchanges that are worse than Yobit & Co, and yet a lot people here do.

I don't know what your definition of top names is, but it is ranked as 40 based on their volume, which is pretty bad actually. They do have some volume, but how much of that volume is inflated artificially to make themselves look better than they are? Either way, it looks way better than the shitty exchange you try to find information about. It's however not worth wasting any time on, so use the more established ones.

I am not sure where did you got the 40 ranked thing, could you please pass out the link?

And, I am pretty sure, there are very few people out there who actually check up the RANK. I do know reputation means a lot, and rightly so, but this rank thing makes minimum sense. I feel KuCoin is pretty good and I have actively traded through it.

iCoin is one that I am really starting to like, as they are not having any fees for a temporary period. I am not going to say this is best or anything like that, but please don't put it like it's the worst thing out there. I mean, I have seen horrible exchanges, but this one is certainly not on those lines.
Rightchoice

Activity: 347

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:53:38 PM

I am using this since last few days due to no fee they are charging. I won’t say this is something extra-ordinary but I am satisfied with their service and seems to be all fine at my end. I wish they could extend up the no fee for a month or two!
Everandi

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:10:56 PM

What do you mean by difficult crypto exchange?
Only 2 buttons(buy/sell) and lots of analysis is all you need for trading at any exchange, nothing difficult
LSt56

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:04:19 PM

before I had never even heard of the exchange, it was a bit unfamiliar to me. some of my friends have done research on it but I should not save or send funds there.

alibaba93

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:41:21 PM

I believe that at the time of trading will be very dangerous, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating in recent days and so the transaction at this time the risk will be very high. The market is bearish in the long run, so the bitcoin price will probably drop sharply at any time and will cause you to lose very heavily.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: