Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:56:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone doing Electroneum Mobile Mining?  (Read 123 times)
senpaineo (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:24:24 PM

I was wondering if it's worth mining on a phone or tablet that you are not using... I mean electricity cost would be pretty minimal but i think u can only mine about 6-7 coins a day... I guess it's not that big of a reward but at least it's better than 0....

Thoughts?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
brunocrypto

Activity: 138
Merit: 2

Globalcurrency -100% backed by gold

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:42:10 PM

Sure, mining ETN here, it gives me about 6$/month on my phone last time I checked (2 weeks ago), it pays my phone bill...

Some of my family members that's doesn't know crypto before ETN, mining too now... For fun, and maybe if in the future ETN will go crazy price, can be a REALLY good idea to mine... It's free =

❏ GOLDEN CURRENCY
| First cash private money on blockchain |
▬▬▬▬[ 100% backed by gold ]▬▬▬▬
jmigdlc99

Activity: 784
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 02:33:57 AM

Sure, mining ETN here, it gives me about 6$/month on my phone last time I checked (2 weeks ago), it pays my phone bill...

I'm guessing you have to check again. Electroneum is now notorious for poor execution. I will never forget how disappointed i was when they launched their blockchain and locked loyal investor's funds for more than 2 weeks because of "technical issues" while new investors and miners were able to profit and dump the price of ETN.

I believe Electroneum has lost the public's trust and will never amount to anything. They aren't solving any real world problems anyway, if any, they're just adding to crypto's negative side as a failed company that misused it's $40 million dollar ICO funding.

My opinion: Electroneum = Shitcoin.

0xacBBa937A57ecE1298B5d350f40C0Eb16eC5fA4B
brunocrypto

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:03:16 AM

I'm guessing you have to check again. Electroneum is now notorious for poor execution. I will never forget how disappointed i was when they launched their blockchain and locked loyal investor's funds for more than 2 weeks because of "technical issues" while new investors and miners were able to profit and dump the price of ETN.

I believe Electroneum has lost the public's trust and will never amount to anything. They aren't solving any real world problems anyway, if any, they're just adding to crypto's negative side as a failed company that misused it's $40 million dollar ICO funding.

My opinion: Electroneum = Shitcoin.

Sure, i know that's ETN bring a lot of problems, some part of me feeling the same as you think. But another part of me thinks that the young team of Electroneum made mistake because they were new to this world. I think the project can be successful again.

Sure they talk too much, and not enough action, and sure, we don't know where the 40$ Millions of dollars gone... But they have still promising projects, and a big deal to promote ETN.

But i have to say, they made so much mistake... 1st lunch delayed, 2cd lunch delayed, Anti Asic fork came 2 months after Monero one, The fork had a difficult issue that strangles the whole blockchain...  So much promise and so low realisation.... (big exchanges never came has they promises, Apple miner not get out...)

i pray to see Electroneum successful.

❏ GOLDEN CURRENCY
lotfiuser

Activity: 1249
Merit: 295

Palestine

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 07:05:03 AM

i was trying to do it but the earning are so low  i dont know why they mine to earn 1 etn per day of corse i will not mine eve nif its not real mining

Free palestine
edwardceng

Activity: 266
Merit: 50

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:13:18 AM

yeah, do it if think "at least it's better than 0" and better a mobile phone working for me than idle. those aren't found out a profit but found out "better than".

brunocrypto

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:17:32 AM

i was trying to do it but the earning are so low  i dont know why they mine to earn 1 etn per day of corse i will not mine eve nif its not real mining

The fact it's not real mining, but simulation of mining is a really good thing because it's doesn't use your phone power  (but the hash/s is based on the power of your phone),

That's a great concept, it's like a sort of bounty.

I love this concept.

Actually just looked my phone there is 168,990 miners online.

I Hash at about 30h/sec, (200$ phone), that brings me about 5 ETN / day (but not sure, because not easy task to know how much ETN you win/day) plus my phone closing the app frequently (don't know why checked all power savers options)

The power of ETN can come from his miner, and the big number of people that's know Cryptoworld BY Electroneum. S

So sad, today one ETN worth (from the application) 0.01598 usd... i should have sell at 0.20

❏ GOLDEN CURRENCY
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1709

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:56:18 AM

The fact it's not real mining, but simulation of mining is a really good thing because it's doesn't use your phone power  (but the hash/s is based on the power of your phone),

That's a great concept, it's like a sort of bounty.

I love this concept.

Actually just looked my phone there is 168,990 miners online.

I Hash at about 30h/sec, (200$ phone), that brings me about 5 ETN / day (but not sure, because not easy task to know how much ETN you win/day) plus my phone closing the app frequently (don't know why checked all power savers options)

The power of ETN can come from his miner, and the big number of people that's know Cryptoworld BY Electroneum. S

So sad, today one ETN worth (from the application) 0.01598 usd... i should have sell at 0.20

Basically the mobile mining feature was nothing but a marketing gimic.

You are not contributing anything at all mining with your phone when there are Vegas which are exponentially more powerful.

It actually worked and it made ETN pretty popular very fast and lead to a much higher market cap.

I am pretty sure there will be other coins which follow this concept.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
brunocrypto

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:00:36 AM

Basically the mobile mining feature was nothing but a marketing gimic.

You are not contributing anything at all mining with your phone when there are Vegas which are exponentially more powerful.

It actually worked and it made ETN pretty popular very fast and lead to a much higher market cap.

I am pretty sure there will be other coins which follow this concept.

Sure thing, others will make the same marketing trick (mobile miner with simulating mining),GREAT marketing tool.

And I that I think ETN Team were very good with this idea

❏ GOLDEN CURRENCY
edwardceng

Activity: 266
Merit: 50

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:09:21 AM

they (Airdrop with a mobile phone) want to be called the miner and still making impose to make sense even they know it's just mining simulations.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: